Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A.... something or another! It's basically a blood clot in your brain, that can cause death if it bursts. Neighbours handled it brilliantly, it is just a case of your fine one minute, drowsy the next, then who knows!

I think he possibly got an infection or something from a tattoo he had done the previous episode (i think), which may of caused it, not sure!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Aneurysm (an-u-rism) I think thats how you spell it!!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know whats happening with the whole sky dylan kerry thing in neighbours. ive missed 2 weeks and i really dont know what is going on. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Stingray dies?!!!! :eek:
    NOOOOOOOO!

:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elchi_1)
    does anyone know whats happening with the whole sky dylan kerry thing in neighbours. ive missed 2 weeks and i really dont know what is going on. :confused:

Basically Stingray's going out with Sky, Kerry had a test at the hospital and they found out she had Leuakemia and now the family, Harold, Sky, Stingray, Dylan, Bree, Janae, Janelle, Karl, Susan Rachel and Zeke have been tested to see if they can donate bone marrow to Kerry to save her life!!!!

ReputationRep:
    o right, thanks. poor kerry!! boyd is really getting on my nerves, he should have believed janae, when she said she didnt tamper with the brakes!

ReputationRep:
    Janae has really grown on me recently, probs one of my favourite characters atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by British Bulldog)
    Why did they kill off Serena?

They never did find her body though? Maybe there's a chance she'll return one day then? Her mum wasn't bad either
    They killed Serena off because her and her entire family were menaces. I have never despised a soap family like I despised Serena, Lil and David.

If they come back in some magic Harold-esque scenario, I swear I will stop watching Neighbours. I mean it.........
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    serena was evil at times, but she was getting better when they killed her off.

ReputationRep:
    I find Glenn really hot. No wonder Boyd can't resist. Lucky devil!

ReputationRep:
    Glens mouth really irritates me :s: her lips look really large my friend thinks she's had something to done with them lol:p: Grr that last part also annoyed me I find Glen very annoying, poor Janae though.

ReputationRep:
    I agree about Glenn's lips! They are unnatural!

ReputationRep:
    Stingray dies in a few weeks!
    Frazer gets paralyzed at the races.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huladancingmunchkin)
    I agree about Glenn's lips! They are unnatural!
    You could use them to stick her on the window!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: @ Boyd, what the hell is he thinking? Glenn is ugly, and Janae is ten times better! Such an idiot... I hope his marriage ends and both Janae and Glenn leave him.

Spoiler:
    Show
    ...and the spoilers show that they do? With one or both of them being pregnant? Alsoooooooo, it paves the way for him to leave with Sky. And they belong together more than Boyd/Janae or Boyd/Glenn.

Boyd has went down a notch each time. Sky - amazing, Janae - really pretty and Glenn, no good looks at all.

I actually like Lolly now, I'm glad the storyline with her has been sorted out and how long is it until she leaves? Because... didn't she get sacked or something?

ReputationRep:
    Boyd had some werid story lines which i hate. Especially with girls, bit too much gets married, fulls in love with glenn than goes of with sky WTF

ReputationRep:
    Boyd and Sky were always suited together i thought...

I think Janae would be better suited wif someone like....NED!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deception)
    Stingray dies in a few weeks!
    Frazer gets paralyzed at the races.
    Cruel!

I wouldn't be certain, he'll walk again! They always do! Look at one-leg, he's still hoping about (under Ned's bed at the moment; the shape of things to come?!)

ReputationRep:
    I recently read this is to happen in the future
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul awakes and it's discovered he has amnesia.(i'm thinking this has something to do with his tumour or something)

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6669769.stm

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.