Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You beat me to it!!

ReputationRep:
    It was pretty good today! I got home early from 6th form so watched the afternoon early episode.

ReputationRep:
    Oh MY God Is that Sky/Boyd thing true?? I never would see that comming in a million years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segat1)
    You beat me to it!!
    :p: :p: :p:

I came across it by accident - I suspected it was going to happen but I'm still surprised deep down.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still reeling at the amount of money the BBC has been paying for this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Oh MY God Is that Sky/Boyd thing true?? I never would see that comming in a million years!
    Yup!! (Well it was announced by a person on another board who is like 99.9% always right!) At first i was a bit 'hmmm', as they did have a messy break up and have had v different lives since, but in a way they were meant to be!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how this will affect the making of Neighbours itself? I heard they get a lot of support from the BBC and without it they might be in trouble.

The money around it is simply ridiculous, of course, but whenever can we expect the BBC to do something sane with our licence fee?

It almost goes against type to suggest it!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is a disappointment to see it move from BBC to Five, but a trebling of the price does make it seem reasonable that the BBC fell out of the bidding war. BBC2 is still there, despite the loss of the Simpsons. I am sure that whatever and however the BBC replace Neighbours will be good enough. There's more discussion going on a www.TVForum.co.uk if any of you are interested in it. And who knows, with a stroke of luck we'd get everybody's favourite back - The Magic Roundabout!

ReputationRep:
    HEY

Spoiler:
    Show

Can anyone tell me Stingray's CAUSE of death????

ReputationRep:
    man can't believe its moving to ch5

can anyone fill me in on what happened today? i missed the episode thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Can anyone tell me Stingray's CAUSE of death????
    No need to spoiler, we all know

(Original post by baby_emmy)
    A.... something or another! It's basically a blood clot in your brain, that can cause death if it bursts. Neighbours handled it brilliantly, it is just a case of your fine one minute, drowsy the next, then who knows!

I think he possibly got an infection or something from a tattoo he had done the previous episode (i think), which may of caused it, not sure!

-x-
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Aneurysm (an-u-rism) I think thats how you spell it!!
    Oh and i've just found out, Stingray's death is on Thursday 31st May...

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Yup!! (Well it was announced by a person on another board who is like 99.9% always right!) At first i was a bit 'hmmm', as they did have a messy break up and have had v different lives since, but in a way they were meant to be!

-x-
    Yeah, True. It would be a fitting end really.. awwh.

ReputationRep:
    Some new spoilerage, with my thoughts in italics:

Spoiler:
    Show
    A bus crash was filmed Easter Monday. Not much is known about it as the security are sworn to secrecy, but they asked that no tours be run due to the pyrotechnics and someone dies (may be guest though)
    (I think, well hope!, it's a guest, no rumours or anything been said about someone (as in main character) leaving or anything)

The car crash involves the fruit ute, Karl and Susan

There have been two weddings filmed this year - one as part of the characters' farewell to the street and one as part of the ongoing storyline.
    (Sky and Boyd?!?!?!? Don't know when they leave though and this is towards the end of the year!)

Anne the blind girl comes back.

A British backpacker will arrive ( a la Connor style).
    (I'm guessing that's the guy who was in Hollyoaks)
    Ned does have a kid to look after- the kids real name is Fletcher O'Leary- don't know character name or relationship and he has a big black dog - should be on air in about a month or so. Janae and him will take a long time to get together.

Several characters will have their mums appear soon.

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Some more spoilers

Spoiler:
    Show
    1. Both Rosie and Frazer become the Proposer and Proposee!!
    2. Susan picks Karl and the Kids over Tom.!!(will Tom now leave?!?)
    3. Zeke and Bree split up!!!
    4. Rachel and Ringo have the spark!!
    5. Susan is asked to be Izzy and Karl's Baby's Godmother! Will she accept??

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh didn't know 3 and 4... how interesting!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    5 is surely outrageous!!! :eek: Immediately I'm thinking, "What is Izzy up to?" You can't think anything else with her most of the time.

Well, I can, but it's not printable. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh i just realised why 3 happens, she's leaving! lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Ok Blonde moment seeing as I havent been paying close attention to the recent spoilers but..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Who's Tom?!
    Im I the only one who would quite like Janae and Fraiser.. I Just think it would be fun.
    Btw which previous Hollyoaks guy?

ReputationRep:
    ^
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tom is Tom Scully, the priest who Susan had a thing with after breaking up with Karl!!

Janae and Frazer?!?! Janae and Ned are going to get together if that's what you meant...

The guy who played Foz, Nancy's bf! The tatoo guy!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    It's like we're all communicating in code!!! :p:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.