Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    O.ooo The Preist guy! Yeah I read abiut Ned and Janae but would prefer her and fraser, there scenes last week made me laugh so much, when she knocked him out and he was wearig only boxers. heh.
    I Love Foz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    It's like we're all communicating in code!!! :p:
    :ninja:

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    :ninja:

-x-

ReputationRep:
    rachel and ringo have a spark? lol what does that mean?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    love is on the cards...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzy)
    rachel and ringo have a spark? lol what does that mean?

The spark- their in love!!! when the episode comes you'll understand what it means!

ReputationRep:
    oo i see! cant wait

and whats the whoel rumou rand rachel running off witht he wrong people, gets pregnant and nonone knows who the father is! lol is this true?

ReputationRep:
    Rachel is so hot as is Pepper. Pepper is defo the most stunning. Let's not forget Carmella and her sis Rosetta.

I missed Neighbours whilst I was away on holiday.

I'm glad it's going to Five. At least they will give the soap the respect it deserves by not suspending programming for two weeks because of poncy sporting events like the Badminton Horse Trials or Wimbledon or the World Constapating Championships, and maybe, just maybe, Five will give us what we've all been crying out for years and that's a Neighbours omnibus.

The BBC are just hopeless, they're the same with football and sporting coverage. They ********d over the Simpsons in their schedules and they've completely dropped Fresh Prince fromt he schedule (the swine!).

Well done Five.

ReputationRep:
    what rubbish are you chattin about bulldog?

bbc's sporting coverage is MUCH better than ITV/FIVE and even skysports! bloody hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzy)
    oo i see! cant wait

and whats the whoel rumou rand rachel running off witht he wrong people, gets pregnant and nonone knows who the father is! lol is this true?

That rumour was just a rumour i think but it would have been funny if it was true!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i heard that too... it may come true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzy)
    what rubbish are you chattin about bulldog?

bbc's sporting coverage is MUCH better than ITV/FIVE and even skysports! bloody hell.
    No it isn't it's rubbish. Besides, your team is on ITV most of the time so why are you so supportive of the Beeb?

ReputationRep:
    Boyd is an absolute tit, what normal person would choose Glenn (even her name is boring) over Janae? I wouldn't anyway. Loving Elle at the moment, fantastic.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by British Bulldog)
    No it isn't it's rubbish. Besides, your team is on ITV most of the time so why are you so supportive of the Beeb?
    who cares about sporting coverage.. this is a neighbours thread afterall...

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the unsubtle hints that something is going to happen to Stingray...

And i just loved how Dylan and Stingray beat the **** out of Boyd, huzzah i say! (Fight was rubbish, but meh!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    i would like to see the copper (allen) punch boyd

ReputationRep:
    I like it!!! ;yes;

TAKE THAT IN YOUR DUMB FACE!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unagi)
    Boyd is an absolute tit, what normal person would choose Glenn (even her name is boring) over Janae? I wouldn't anyway. Loving Elle at the moment, fantastic.
    I Know! I mean Glenn forest, who got drunk and thought that up? I could see that janae/fraiser/rosie thing comming.. still was good thou. Boyd is eviil!

ReputationRep:
    Boyd is such an idiot!

ReputationRep:
    What happened yesterday?!? i missed it

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.