Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday was the episode where boyd told janae that he didnt want to be with her, she went to the hospital where everyone was at kerry's bedside and broke down in tears. Stingray and dyllan then decided to hand out some instant karma to boyd and went to the hotel where he was staying with glenn and beat him up. Glenn called the police which just happened to be steiger and he's basically let the boys off as he sort of agrees with what they did, he then asks them that he call him alan or al instead of seargent.

Bree gets ordaned on the internet as a minister from some other galaxy and "marries" sky and stingray as she keeps having really bad visions / dreams about him dissapearing from her life.

Pepper tries to get rosie and frazier to meet at the scarlet bar, but while rosie is getting ready she knocks herself out meanwhile at the bar frazier is comforting janae about her breakup. Janae and frazier kiss and rosie sees it although frazier and janae agree it was just an accident.

ReputationRep:
    Totally loving fraiser!!!!!!

Um yh i just go on the website and then click the aussie tab at the top... I know it ruins it *cough stingray dies* but i cant help it.

ReputationRep:
    i heard from a very reliable source i.e. someone from the neighbours production team that susan kisses izzy(how weird) but i dont know if she turns lesbian but its a good few months away!!lol

ReputationRep:
    Ok dont look if you dont wanna know

Ok... understood

Good

Well Oliver cuts his hair (good)
    Sky goes to jail
    Kerry is alive
    Fraiser and rosie get married
    ummm karl dyes his hair! LOL
    yh well lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by decky1989)
    i heard from a very reliable source i.e. someone from the neighbours production team that susan kisses izzy(how weird) but i dont know if she turns lesbian but its a good few months away!!lol

Please say that is false.

I refuse to watch Neighbours if everyone gradually turns gay.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i haven't heard that.. hopefully neighbours won't stoop that low.

ReputationRep:
    i hope it doesnt split karl and susan up!

ReputationRep:
    Is that ALL you're worried about?

They'll get back together again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by decky1989)
    i hope it doesnt split karl and susan up!
    Knowing Karl's previous antics he'd probably ask to watch.

ReputationRep:
    Then grow another beard, reclaiming his sex symbol status.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... Well Karl and Susan are going to have another big arguement and some point... but i don't think the kiss will happen!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Karl the sex symbol!!! :bang: :rolleyes:

The women want him, and the men want to be him. ;yes; :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ned is nearly caught out. :p: Steiger has been great the past few weeks since he got with Janelle. Pepper today = :love: Rosie plays the part of a bore really really well, perhaps too well? Aghh at the ending just as Toadie was going after Steph.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    toadie needs to dump his gf!!! steph's the one for him!

ReputationRep:
    i hate steph she used to be so much fun years ago, her character is very dull now

ReputationRep:
    Pepper just oozes sex!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janelle, Bree, Boyd, Sky, Lolly, Oliver and Tom Scully are all leaving, but none of them will be killed off - and all of their departures are pretty low key to be honest.

Expect a fairly big Kinski/Kennedy family feud.

Remember the Karl Kennedy and Joe Scully feud that featured in 1999 and 2000? Look out for something very similar with an old Ramsay Street resident and a brand new one, later this year. (I’m guessing with someone from the new family.)

Has Pepper met her real Mr. Right? but she just doesn't know it yet?!?

ReputationRep:
    I like Rosie. ;yes; ;yes; ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    I like Rosie. ;yes; ;yes; ;yes;
    me too, now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    me too, now.
    who doesnt she's fit as ****! but pepper has to be da most beautiful woman to ever be on neighbours!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.