The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yesterday was the episode where boyd told janae that he didnt want to be with her, she went to the hospital where everyone was at kerry's bedside and broke down in tears. Stingray and dyllan then decided to hand out some instant karma to boyd and went to the hotel where he was staying with glenn and beat him up. Glenn called the police which just happened to be steiger and he's basically let the boys off as he sort of agrees with what they did, he then asks them that he call him alan or al instead of seargent.

Bree gets ordaned on the internet as a minister from some other galaxy and "marries" sky and stingray as she keeps having really bad visions / dreams about him dissapearing from her life.

Pepper tries to get rosie and frazier to meet at the scarlet bar, but while rosie is getting ready she knocks herself out meanwhile at the bar frazier is comforting janae about her breakup. Janae and frazier kiss and rosie sees it although frazier and janae agree it was just an accident.
Totally loving fraiser!!!!!!

Um yh i just go on the website and then click the aussie tab at the top... I know it ruins it *cough stingray dies* but i cant help it.
i heard from a very reliable source i.e. someone from the neighbours production team that susan kisses izzy(how weird) but i dont know if she turns lesbian but its a good few months away!!:biggrin::biggrin:lol
Ok dont look if you dont wanna know

Ok... understood

Good

Well Oliver cuts his hair (good)
Sky goes to jail
Kerry is alive
Fraiser and rosie get married
ummm karl dyes his hair! LOL
yh well lol
decky1989
i heard from a very reliable source i.e. someone from the neighbours production team that susan kisses izzy(how weird) but i dont know if she turns lesbian but its a good few months away!!:biggrin::biggrin:lol

Please say that is false.

I refuse to watch Neighbours if everyone gradually turns gay.
i haven't heard that.. hopefully neighbours won't stoop that low.
i hope it doesnt split karl and susan up!
Is that ALL you're worried about?

They'll get back together again.
decky1989
i hope it doesnt split karl and susan up!

Knowing Karl's previous antics he'd probably ask to watch.
Then grow another beard, reclaiming his sex symbol status.
Hmmm... Well Karl and Susan are going to have another big arguement and some point... but i don't think the kiss will happen!!

-x-
Karl the sex symbol!!! :bang: :rolleyes:

The women want him, and the men want to be him. ;yes; :rolleyes:
Ned is nearly caught out. :p: Steiger has been great the past few weeks since he got with Janelle. :biggrin: Pepper today = :love: Rosie plays the part of a bore really really well, perhaps too well? Aghh at the ending just as Toadie was going after Steph.
toadie needs to dump his gf!!! steph's the one for him!
i hate steph she used to be so much fun years ago, her character is very dull now
Reply 9215
Pepper just oozes sex! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I like Rosie. ;yes; ;yes; ;yes;
Hubert Poo
I like Rosie. ;yes; ;yes; ;yes;

me too, now.
blackswan
me too, now.

who doesnt she's fit as ****! but pepper has to be da most beautiful woman to ever be on neighbours!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Latest