Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    toadie needs to dump his gf!!! steph's the one for him!
    Completely agree! Even though his current g/f is only being used as a 'filler' or whatever until they finally get together. Or so I assume.

(Original post by British Bulldog)
    Pepper just oozes sex!
    Couldn't agree more! :love:

(Original post by Hubert Poo)
    I like Rosie. ;yes; ;yes; ;yes;
    She is a boring character, always moaning she needs to relax a bit, but very attractive - and looks a lot like Carmella, only Carmella is sexier. :p:

ReputationRep:
    She is a bit boring. True. But it's always the quiet ones . . . ;yes;

Today is cliche day. :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by decky1989)
    i heard from a very reliable source i.e. someone from the neighbours production team that susan kisses izzy(how weird) but i dont know if she turns lesbian but its a good few months away!!lol
    That will SO never happen, although I have heard rumours that both Lynn and Susan are real-life lesbians..together!

ReputationRep:
    Together? I only thought Susan was.

ReputationRep:
    dey dont look like gays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by city_chic)
    That will SO never happen, although I have heard rumours that both Lynn and Susan are real-life lesbians..together!
    I heard that too, Susan is definately a lesbian in real-life but I thought Lyn being one too was just a rumour!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even hear the rumour!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by decky1989)
    who doesnt she's fit as ****! but pepper has to be da most beautiful woman to ever be on neighbours!!!
    agree pepper is hot

ReputationRep:
    Rosie annoys me. I'm guessing she's Pepper's secret admirer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by British Bulldog)
    Rosie annoys me. I'm guessing she's Pepper's secret admirer?

No i don't think she is!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think its something to do with her kidnap and Scary Mary Casey!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1352)
    I heard that too, Susan is definitely a lesbian in real-life but I thought Lyn being one too was just a rumour!
    Think it's true - so funny haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh new spoiler OMG poor Sky

Spoiler:
    Show
    As most people who have read my last spoilers know Sky new cellmate is Mary! Well from what i've just seen Mary some how convinces Sky to give her Kerry to look after in the family ward( that part seemed confusing), anyway some how Mary kidnaps Kerry and won't give her back ooo contraversial!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :ditto: i've heard that too!

ReputationRep:
    Susan in real life is a lesbian anyway.. wouldnt be to much of a stress I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Ooh new spoiler OMG poor Sky

Spoiler:
    Show
    As most people who have read my last spoilers know Sky new cellmate is Mary! Well from what i've just seen Mary some how convinces Sky to give her Kerry to look after in the family ward( that part seemed confusing), anyway some how Mary kidnaps Kerry and won't give her back ooo contraversial!!
    You think Sky would be a bit more careful with trusting people with her baby, after what happened with the other mad woman. It's stupid that her baby is going to get kidnapped - again and she was also in the car when it got stolen...

ReputationRep:
    Too much is happening with Sky and Kerry..and isn't Sky leaving soon anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

Spoiler:
    Show
    With Boyd.

ReputationRep:
    But..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shes in australian storylines at the mo, so she obviously comes back

ReputationRep:
    They only finished filming her leaving the other week.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, think her last ep in Aus is around August! Saw a pic of her the other day when she had the black/blue hair... how times have changed!

-x-

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.