The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~Kirsty~
toadie needs to dump his gf!!! steph's the one for him!

Completely agree! Even though his current g/f is only being used as a 'filler' or whatever until they finally get together. Or so I assume.

British Bulldog
Pepper just oozes sex! :biggrin:

Couldn't agree more! :love:

Hubert Poo
I like Rosie. ;yes; ;yes; ;yes;

She is a boring character, always moaning she needs to relax a bit, but very attractive - and looks a lot like Carmella, only Carmella is sexier. :p:
She is a bit boring. True. But it's always the quiet ones . . . ;yes;

Today is cliche day. :party:
decky1989
i heard from a very reliable source i.e. someone from the neighbours production team that susan kisses izzy(how weird) but i dont know if she turns lesbian but its a good few months away!!:biggrin::biggrin:lol

That will SO never happen, although I have heard rumours that both Lynn and Susan are real-life lesbians..together!
Together? I only thought Susan was.
dey dont look like gays
city_chic
That will SO never happen, although I have heard rumours that both Lynn and Susan are real-life lesbians..together!

I heard that too, Susan is definately a lesbian in real-life but I thought Lyn being one too was just a rumour!
I didn't even hear the rumour!!!
decky1989
who doesnt she's fit as ****! but pepper has to be da most beautiful woman to ever be on neighbours!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

agree pepper is hot
Reply 9228
Rosie annoys me. I'm guessing she's Pepper's secret admirer?
British Bulldog
Rosie annoys me. I'm guessing she's Pepper's secret admirer?

No i don't think she is!!

Spoiler

I heard that too, Susan is definitely a lesbian in real-life but I thought Lyn being one too was just a rumour!

Think it's true - so funny haha :p:
Ooh new spoiler OMG poor Sky

Spoiler

:ditto: i've heard that too! :biggrin:
Susan in real life is a lesbian anyway.. wouldnt be to much of a stress I suppose.
Scorpio2211
Ooh new spoiler OMG poor Sky

Spoiler

You think Sky would be a bit more careful with trusting people with her baby, after what happened with the other mad woman. It's stupid that her baby is going to get kidnapped - again and she was also in the car when it got stolen...
Too much is happening with Sky and Kerry..and isn't Sky leaving soon anyway?
Yeah.

Spoiler

But..

Spoiler

They only finished filming her leaving the other week.
Yeah, think her last ep in Aus is around August! Saw a pic of her the other day when she had the black/blue hair... how times have changed!

-x-

Latest