Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Blonde hair suits her now I think (apparently it's her natural hair colour) but I used to love the black/blue on her

ReputationRep:
    So she comes back?

Sky is too good a character to lose, did she just decide to leave or was the decision made for her? I thought she was a good singer, but she'd have a better career as an actress than a singer.

ReputationRep:
    I thought she is quite a good singer but live she apparently not?!?

I was watching her first ever episode the other day and she seems to have changed an awful lot!

ReputationRep:
    A lot of pop stars aren't good live. :p: I've never heard her live though. JoJo is brilliant live, for someone so young.

ReputationRep:
    If you go on Youtube there are some videos of her singing really badly but i can't be bothered to watch them because it puts a downer on her singing other songs that i like eg Tightrope, Mistake etc..

New spoiler (about NED!)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ned gets a startling surprise when an ex shows up with his son!
    Ok it's not exactly new but it proves the rumour was true and Ned may change in the future (btw i think the kids mum is called Kirsten)

ReputationRep:
    ^The kid has already been casted, apparantly v cute!!

I saw one of her videos on TMF the other day, think it was Mistake - was alright, one sec her voice was lovely, next v strange!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know he's apparently Fletcher O'Leary!!

The thing is we weren't sure if he was Neds or someone elses who ned will be looking after!?!

ReputationRep:
    I Keep getting confused with all the little bits and bobs of spoilers on here, I have discovered that wikipedia charecter profiles are alot easier to understand! O.o The next couple months sound good.

ReputationRep:
    lol Well we tend to spoiler the newer Aus spoilers, so that if people are looking on the thread for just whats gunna happen in the UK soon, we don't wreck it for them!!

Yeah next few months sound awesome!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Is Sky's first ever scene on Youtube or anything? I'd LOVE to see that again

ReputationRep:
    Woo! Found it! Clicky

-x-

ReputationRep:
    That's the clip i was watching the other day you've got to admit she's changed loads!!

ReputationRep:
    She really has!!

Obviously the actress has grown up, but Sky as a character is SO different!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    The actress of sky also has a singing career.. you should see some of her videos.
    ( anyone I dont half mind her single 'tightrope' the others a bit wel... hmm.)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    signing or singing?

ReputationRep:
    Singing. Her video can be seen on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKyFp...elated&search=
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah, sky's been a singer for a while now. Its nothing new. Still not sure if she will carry on singing after leaving neighbours, since she wasn't as successful as she had hoped to be.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the Youtube link

She's changed so much.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently after Neighbours shes planning to tour the UK!!

ReputationRep:
    Woop! Probably do what Alan (Karl) did and tour the Uni's (he.was.AWESOME!)

-x-

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.