Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1352)
    Possibly, her music is quite good - if a bit depressing at times. One of hers was used when Dylan and Sky broke up I think, or when he found out Stingray was the father of Kerry.
    I know Arithmetic was Boyd and Janae's 'song', and think it's been used in the background quite a few times!!

Isn't there a song called 'Don't look back' or something like that, that we sometimes hear in the coffee shop?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    I know Arithmetic was Boyd and Janae's 'song', and think it's been used in the background quite a few times!!

Isn't there a song called 'Don't look back' or something like that, that we sometimes hear in the coffee shop?

-x-
    Yeah I'll admit to downloading Arithmetic after hearing it on Neighbours. :o:rolleyes:

And yeah that's one of the songs [Don't Look Back], but I haven't heard it played recently but I know the one you mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love Sheep)
    What WAS that song they played throughout the aftermath of Stinger's death? It had me blubbing for a good half an hour! :-(

I think it's called Beautiful Mistake

Check if its the one to the background of this youtube clip!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAQDOMCyeiE

EDIT: If it is this one unfortunately it was written by production team of Neighbours and i can't download it anywhere!!

ReputationRep:
    They play all the same songs lmao.

ReputationRep:
    I found the song! It's called 'Bedouin Song' by somebody called Lior.
    Brooke Fraser is used a lot, they played her song 'Scarlet' in the first ever Dylan/Kerry scene.

ReputationRep:
    I just watched the episode where stringray dies so sad I cried

ReputationRep:
    **** stingray leaving.
    I just watched the episode where dylan leaves
    *wails*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    **** stingray leaving.
    I just watched the episode where dylan leaves
    *wails*

More like left already!!

ReputationRep:
    The stingray actor is now at a London Uni..
    Yes, Ive had a little facebook search

ReputationRep:
    Studying there? Ohhhh...

Facebook is awesome for stalking , lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I love Bree's red hair

ReputationRep:
    Ha, Stingray in London, cool. Anyone know which uni?

Bree's ditched her black wig?

ReputationRep:
    I'm gunna miss Goth Bree's crazy outfits!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear god, I started crying again! Aww, so sad! I loved the bit when Dylan put the piccy of him and Stingray in Kerry's hand.. adorable!

ReputationRep:
    awww :hugs:

Haven't watched it yet (recorded it), seen bits on youtube, i just know i'll start welling up again!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyGirl)
    Oh dear god, I started crying again! Aww, so sad! I loved the bit when Dylan put the piccy of him and Stingray in Kerry's hand.. adorable!
    I never really found it emotional up until then, it was really touching.

ReputationRep:
    I was choking up at today's ep..

ReputationRep:
    I love Bree's red and black hair, c'est so bueno! Such a classic, funky combination of colours. Magnificent.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the music they use in Neighbours. Today's music sounded like a cheap copy of the music from the Spiderman movies (you know the one).

Also death and funeral scenes are done poorly in Neighbours. That's why our British Soaps are so much better at doing the dramatic stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I had tears in my eyes today too
    i like Bree's red hair too, really suits her

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.