Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetLikeChocolate)
    I had tears in my eyes today too
    i like Bree's red hair too, really suits her
    I was crying at how bad the acting was today. As for Bree, yuck. She makes Madge Bishop look like FHM's top 100 sexiest.

Where have all the good looking women gone on Neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    Yes i agree Warrior King, the acting was pretty bad at some points, at one stage (can't remember exactly) i was laughing at how cheesy it was, which ruined the sad moment a bit...

ReputationRep:
    I've just remembered what made me laugh: when the random "friends" of Stingray started bashing their skateboards on the ground when the Timmon's walked in. I know its very insensitive of me but i couldn't help but laugh...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just thought it was rather unusual. Why does Steiger always act like he's constapated?

The music was a blatant rip-off of the music in the Spiderman films. Why can't they use tracks by proper bands/singers? mSure it might cost them prodcution team a little bit mroe but is it not worth it to have the right song for the right moment?

And the celebrity cameos were just totally tacky.

ReputationRep:
    Aw was sad today (again) I've seen it before but watched it again hehe.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao yeah, the whole skateboard bashing was a little funny :p:

Hooray for Neighbours cheesiness

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find the Rachael/Zeke poem just not funny?!

Oh and something small i noticed, when Sky was saying she'll tell Kerry everything because he saved her... Kerry did a cute little smile

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by city_chic)
    Ha, Stingray in London, cool. Anyone know which uni?

Bree's ditched her black wig?
    I think stingray is doing some theatre work in london.. not sure about studying though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fed up of all the characters. Paul is such a lame villain, Elle is minging, Bree...eurgh, Karl and susan get married for the 17th time, we'll never be rid of Izzy, Boud just can't keep his hands to himself, Zeke and Rachel aren't normal, Rosetta has wrinkles on her forehead, Carmella is hot, Pepper is hotter, Dylan just breathes hard and shouts, all Sky ever goes on about is Kerry, Lou has a fettish for obese Russian women.......Neighbours has gone crazy!

ReputationRep:
    ^ Lmao! I disagree about Elle though; she's very pretty IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior King)
    Sure it might cost them production team a little bit more but is it not worth it to have the right song for the right moment?
    We better get better music when it goes onto Channel 5...they're getting paid like 5 times more or something...:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetLikeChocolate)
    I've just remembered what made me laugh: when the random "friends" of Stingray started bashing their skateboards on the ground when the Timmon's walked in. I know its very insensitive of me but i couldn't help but laugh...
    I did exactly the same thing, even thinking about it now makes me laugh. Neighbours can get really cheesy in places, but I still love watching it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! I laughed at that too. Absolutely hilarious! None of them even knew stringray, wasn't he not very popular at uni? Yeah that rachel/zeke poem was embarrassing!

ReputationRep:
    No, gotta say I agree with Warrior King, Elle is minging.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deception)
    We better get better music when it goes onto Channel 5...they're getting paid like 5 times more or something...:mad:
    I Know! If I hear that 'Ive never been to cuba....' song one more time!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    I Know! If I hear that 'Ive never been to cuba....' song one more time!!!
    I concur!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deception)
    The music is annoying, but it doesn't matter what channel it's on - the music will be whatever they [Neighbours producers] choose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love Sheep)
    No, gotta say I agree with Warrior King, Elle is minging.
    Minging!!! :eek: She's stunning!!!

Horses for courses though. It may however be an inappropriate analogy considering. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    the music isn't as bad as the music on H&A though!!!

ReputationRep:
    What happened on Neightbours tonight in Oz:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lou and Andy (from little britain) appeared, but only did a bit of background work in the Scarlet bar.
    Also that new British actor (dont know his name) has appeared, and has already brokens someone's nose (for hardly sexually assulting Pepper)
    It looks as though him and Pepper will be hitting it off
    He is very sexy with a complimentary accent :p:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.