Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oooh, sounds good...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that was a pretty good eppy. Nice little recap blackswan.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting spoiler..

ReputationRep:
    Awww, they would be a cute couple!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    What happened on Neightbours tonight in Oz:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lou and Andy (from little britain) appeared, but only did a bit of background work in the Scarlet bar.
    Also that new British actor (dont know his name) has appeared, and has already brokens someone's nose (for hardly sexually assulting Pepper)
    It looks as though him and Pepper will be hitting it off
    He is very sexy with a complimentary accent :p:

Is the new guy called Adam??

ReputationRep:
    The sum up of the first week in July for Aus
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Boyd is unable to hide his jealousy when romance soars between Sky and Caleb. Karl's heartbroken when his father embraces a replacement son. Alan delivers two shocking secrets to Oliver - but how is Paul connected?

Elle does a sneaky DNA test on Napier. Mickey is in danger and only crippled Frazer can save him. Rosie embraces the idea of a dream Italian wedding. Karl struggles with the extent of Tom's dementia.

Janae comforts Ned as Mickey's life hangs in the balance. Ned publicly reveals he is Mickey's Dad. Frazer can't believe he has feeling in his legs. Adam's shady past threatens his relationship with Pepper.

Anne returns to the Timmins family fold, and Sky learns Harold has been keeping a secret. Pepper learns the truth about Adam who leaves town. Sky calls Boyd on his white knight complex. Karl struggles to accept Tom's bond with Zeke.

Bree's big heart wins over her birth father. Ollie gets the DNA results that will tell him all. Carmella and Ringo are drawn to each other, while Harold and Lou discover Paul's footy obsession.

I've not done some in a bit, but now i'm back

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    Wow, when is all this coming on UK tv?

ReputationRep:
    Aus are about 3 months ahead, but we've got Wimbledon coming up (don't we?) meaning we'll be a few more weeks behind then!!

I was happy when i read how Janelle/Bree go Was going to post but had to rush off for exam, lol!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    The sum up of the first week in July for Aus
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Boyd is unable to hide his jealousy when romance soars between Sky and Caleb. Karl's heartbroken when his father embraces a replacement son. Alan delivers two shocking secrets to Oliver - but how is Paul connected?

Elle does a sneaky DNA test on Napier. Mickey is in danger and only crippled Frazer can save him. Rosie embraces the idea of a dream Italian wedding. Karl struggles with the extent of Tom's dementia.

Janae comforts Ned as Mickey's life hangs in the balance. Ned publicly reveals he is Mickey's Dad. Frazer can't believe he has feeling in his legs. Adam's shady past threatens his relationship with Pepper.

Anne returns to the Timmins family fold, and Sky learns Harold has been keeping a secret. Pepper learns the truth about Adam who leaves town. Sky calls Boyd on his white knight complex. Karl struggles to accept Tom's bond with Zeke.

Bree's big heart wins over her birth father. Ollie gets the DNA results that will tell him all. Carmella and Ringo are drawn to each other, while Harold and Lou discover Paul's footy obsession.

I've not done some in a bit, but now i'm back
    Looks like a big week for Australia then .

On the topic of current UK episodes, Rachel/Zeke are selfish. Karl is the father and if he wants to be involved with the baby and Izzy wants him to then they should accept that. Rachel would be the first to complain if she had a baby and the dad didn't give a ****, completely selfish I thought, but just my opinion. I can understand why Susan is acting how she is, but that's different.

ReputationRep:
    lol wait a minute....CARMELLA AND RINGO??? LOL!! are you suree??!

What happens to carmella and oliver?

And who is Mickey???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Is the new guy called Adam??
    I'll find out :s

ReputationRep:
    ^Yeah he is!

Ok, needed to catch up on spoilers - various bits and pieces, some expanding on old info, so enjoy!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Smashing End
    Charlotte and Boyd flee the authorities but end up in a massive car wreck

One of Ramsay Street's most evil characters ever, the murderous Charlotte Stone, makes a dramatic dash for freedom this week. And the fraudulent doctor's young lover Boyd is by her side as she does a runner from the authorities! "Charlotte has painted herself into a corner," says Rachel Gordon, who plays the manipulator. "She thinks she has no alternative at that point because she's got herself in so deep. She's starting to unravel - she's become a really desperate woman." But just when it appears that Charlotte will manage to escape the long arm of the law, she and Boyd (Kyal Marsh) are involved in a major car accident! In nail-biting scenes of Neighbours, Boyd is injured in the crash - after secretly capturing a conversation with Charlotte on his MP3 player in which she confesses to the murder of her lover and partner-in-crime, Terrence (Scott Johnson). "It was looking as though Boyd was trying to run away with Charlotte to make a fresh start with her, but it turned out he had other motives," Rachel says. "He was actually trying to bring about Charlotte's undoing, so he really had good intentions. Charlotte obviously did use Boyd, but I don't think she really knows the difference between using someone and starting to fall in love with them. She did have genuine affection for Boyd, but if he was going to come between her and what she needed to do, then he would have been disposable as well."

Although Charlotte is captured, she still has one more card up her sleeve: she tells police that Boyd kidnapped her and forced her into the scam to work alongside him and Terrence! "Charlotte acts very innocent. She tries to play the damsel in distress and she does that very well," Rachel says. "She makes out that she was just doing what she had to do." Boyd is clearly in serious strife when Charlotte spins this latest incriminating story as she's led off to jail. Is this the last we'll see of Charlotte? Rachel says there's always a possibility we'll see her back in Ramsay Street one day. "I would be more than open to that kind of thing," she says. "Who knows what the future holds?" For now, the big question is: what does the future hold for Boyd?

Being the baddie
    Rachel Gordon was already well known to viewers for her role as kind-hearted detective Amy Fox in Blue Heelers, but she has thoroughly enjoyed playing a baddie in Neighbours. "After working on Heelers for two years, playing a cop who was always on the morally right side of things, it was great to play someone who had much more of a chequered past," she laughs. What sort of response has Rachel experienced from the public to her latest role? "A lot of shaking heads and, 'You bad, bad woman!' That's always great," she replies. "But the reaction's been really positive. Even though she's a baddie, people have quite enjoyed Charlotte. People like seeing someone getting up to mischief. You need an unsettling influence to keep them on their toes."

Free at last
    After agreeing to plead guilty and face a possible 25 years behind bars for a crime she didn't commit, Sky's nightmare finally comes to an end this week when she's released from jail. Justice is served when phoney doctor Charlotte is arrested. "There are no words for how Sky is feeling when she's released from prison," reveals Stephanie McIntosh, who plays the young single mother. "It's just too good to be true - and she's got her daughter back." That said, Steph believes her alter ego never really gave up hope that this day would come. "She believed getting out of jail was something that was always going to happen," Steph explains. "She got her memory back and was adamant she would be released. She didn't think it could be any other way, knowing she was innocent." Will Sky, who has been through so much over the past 12 months, finally be able to start her life over? Steph believes so. "I think it will be a new life for her now. She'll hopefully be able to put everything that's happened behind her. She'll keep her chin up," Steph says. "Sky's been a bit cursed until now - bad luck after bad luck. But she remains positive and it's that attitude that gets her through. Things will turn the corner for her now."

Spoiler:
    Show
    All The Wrong Moves
    The new boy on the block arrives just in time to save Pepper when her "date" with Davo turns horribly sour

Erinsborough has a hot new resident! Adam Rhodes arrives this week - and he's just in time to save Pepper from Karl's sleazy boss, Davo (Stephen Jenkins). After Davo makes some unwanted advances towards Pep in the Scarlet Bar, Adam (Benjamin Hart) steps in to put a stop to it!

Elsewhere, Frazer also takes heroic action after he receives some shocking news from his doctor. Having spoken to a priest about their plans to marry, Frazer and Rosie visit a doctor to determine whether they will ever have children. But the doctor has a surprise diagnosis for Frazer, who later tries to walk unaided.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ned Makes A Move
    After a near-fatal swim, an emotion-charged Ned tries to kiss Janae - but she's not happy

There's some serious unresolved sexual tension in Ramsay Street this week between resident hottie Ned and Janae - and a near disaster almost brings them together! As viewers will know, Ned has been spending a lot of time lately with Janae as her boxing trainer. Now it seems he has developed feelings for Janae, who is still recovering from the breakdown of her marriage to her teenage sweetheart, Boyd. "I think Ned has fallen for Janae quite quickly," Dan says. "They've been working so closely together. Ned really likes Janae - he thinks she's a genuine person and she just doesn't put up with any rubbish from anyone."

Certainly Ned can't hide the way he feels when Janae comes perilously close to drowning after pushing herself too hard during a swim at sea. "Ned didn't think the swim would be a problem for Janae," says Dan, "but he loses focus on watching how she's going when some girls throw a ball in his direction. That's when she gets into strife." After running into the sea to look for Janae, a frantic Ned realises she's somehow made it back to shore on her own. "She came close to drowning," Dan says. "Ned is just overwhelmed that she's OK." A relieved Ned throws his arms around Janae on the sand - but the couple's friendship looks set to change forever when Ned moves in to kiss her. "There is a moment there, because Ned's so overcome with joy that Janae's alright," Dan reveals. "I think Ned knew before this that something was developing between them, but this is the realisation that there is something tangible." However, Ned is stunned when Janae angrily pushes him away. Humiliated, Ned lies about his true intentions. "I'm not interested in you," he exclaims. "You're just a child. I like women my own age." Is there any hope for the couple now?

Fighting Fit
    While Ned has been training Janae in the art of boxing for some time, Dan reveals the situation is actuall reversed in real life. In fact, it's his co-star Eliza who is the talented boxer, while he's anything but proficient in the sport. "Eliza had been boxing at the gym for about three or four months before she found out about this storyline," Dan says. "The scenes look very real because Eliza obviously really does know what she's doing."

Spoiler:
    Show
    Renovators called in to Ramsay Street

THE renovators have been called to Ramsay St, with suburban soap Neighbours undergoing a facelift aimed at bolstering its lacklustre ratings.

From next month, new actors, sets, theme music and locations will be introduced in moves aimed at returning the soap to its dominant 1980s heyday.
    Dramatic storylines – in recent months Ramsay St and its surrounds were awash with kidnappings, bombings and same-sex liaisons – will be replaced by "relatable" tales of suburban life.

Neighbours executive producer, Fremantle Media Australia's Ric Pellizzeri, insisted the changes were not a "last-ditch effort" to save the series.

"I certainly don't think the original template for Neighbours has worn itself out. Every show has ups and downs but we're trying to get it back on track," he said.

Ten's desire for more "event style" plots – such as Rowena Wallace's introduction as a kidnapper – have failed, with a decrease in audience numbers.

The program is averaging fewer than 800,000 national nightly viewers. By comparison, Channel 7's similarly-themed soap Home And Away attracts more than a million viewers nightly.

Mr Pellizzeri hoped simplified storylines would return viewers to the program.

"We're calling it 'Heartland Neighbours'. We want to get back to telling the stories we think we're good at, which is strong emotional stories, involving multi-generational families living on a street.

"We had shifted away from that. I agree our stories were becoming a little too extraordinary."

He also pointed to the current stoush between Channel 9's A Current Affair and Seven's Today Tonight as another reason for Neighbours' waning ratings.

"They (Seven and Nine) are pouring money hand over fist into both TT and ACA.

"But now we've been given the go-ahead to spend more money and lift our production values. In real terms, we've been making the show with money that's been going back 10 to 15 years; this new money is just for 2007 and 2008."

Spoiler:
    Show
    Billy and Anne have a son called Jackson But they aren't set to appear any time soon! (If ever!)

An iffy spoiler;
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently there is going to be a big crash/explosion (involving a bus thing) - the Ramsey street tours and things were shut down for a while to record this.... But there is BIG confusion as to what exactly happens. Various cast members are involved, with injuries being the result BUT some people are speculating that Oliver dies (as he is leaving) BUT the cast members who are involved, he's not really linked to... soo... watch this space! lol!

And!...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Libby comes back!!!! (Well, the actress is in talks too!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i am so excited.
    neighbours is amazing,
    does paul lose his memory?

ReputationRep:
    P.S. thanks for the spoilers. made my day of revising a lot better!

ReputationRep:
    Carmella and Ringo..eww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helloimalex)
    ahhh i am so excited.
    neighbours is amazing,
    does paul lose his memory?
    yep. He cant remember he has kids or brought up with his wife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzy)
    lol wait a minute....CARMELLA AND RINGO??? LOL!! are you suree??!

What happens to carmella and oliver?

And who is Mickey???

Apparently so the Carmella Ringo thing must have been what Ringo's actor meant ages back when he said something contraversial will happen!!

Not sure about Oliver!

Mickey is Ned's son? thats a long story all to do with Neds characters re-vamp!

The crash thing that has something to do with a bus? Karl and Susan are involved but nobody dies except an extra or guest!!

That new guy is Adam the English Steph's help!

ReputationRep:
    Adam is not hot at all!!

Who is Mickey's mother then?? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzy)
    Adam is not hot at all!!

Who is Mickey's mother then?? Thanks

Mickey's mother is someone called Kirsten i think but i dopn't know who she is!, she just dropped Mickey off with Ned and left! as far as i'm aware

ReputationRep:
    i really hope libby comes back! does sky still have her green mini??

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.