Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It was a green Beetle wasn't it?

Actually that's a good point, haven't seen it for a while!! Might be 'at the garage' - lol, they usually all go to there!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    It would be amazing if Libby came back, she's one of my favourite characters, ever! Never thought that when she was on, but now she gone and I see the kind of idiots that are around now, I miss her like mad. But what about the guy she left with (can't remember his name)? Wouldn't they have to bring him back, too? Not to mention Ben, as well.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i hope libby comes back too!!!

the makeover sounds awesome too!

ReputationRep:
    I hope she comes back and not with the guy she left with! Was his name darren?? Didn't like them two together much!

If she does coem back, then I hope it's permanent!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah it was darren.

ReputationRep:
    I think it might be because we're expecting a bunch of new people to come along (what with all the departures!) so bringing back an old favourite will still keep people interested!

Doubt it will be permanent, probably be a vist when 'Darren has taken Ben to see his parents' or something random like that!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i wish they'd bring back michelle or flic as well! they disappeared for good!

ReputationRep:
    michelle annoyed me but i like flic! is flic even famous now??? she had a song like 3 yrs ago and havnt seen her since
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i haven't heard from her either since she tried to hit it off as a singer.

ReputationRep:
    i heard she was in a prison break episode as a lap dancer or something like that!

ReputationRep:
    Nice to hear some people are doing well for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jas Ghata-Aura)
    i heard she was in a prison break episode as a lap dancer or something like that!
    wudnt hav minded seein dat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by decky1989)
    michelle annoyed me but i like flic! is flic even famous now??? she had a song like 3 yrs ago and havnt seen her since
    She was in the advert for 0800 Reverse. Ahh... "fame"!!

ReputationRep:
    ^There was some sort of breech of contract somewhere

Not sure wether it was to do with Neighbours, or with her record label... Anyway she went to court and lost, which is why we saw her in those lovely Reverse adverts... she was trying to make money!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    It was a green Beetle wasn't it?

Actually that's a good point, haven't seen it for a while!! Might be 'at the garage' - lol, they usually all go to there!

-x-

Did anyone see the Green Beetle today?? haha!!
    Can't believe i even noticed it

ReputationRep:
    who is pepper's stalker? its annoying me that they aint showing his face!!

ReputationRep:
    i missed 2days episode what happed fill me in folks!

ReputationRep:
    I believe, Scorp/Kirsty correct me if i'm wrong, Pepper's stalker is Terrance's mum... Terrance is actually Kevin... I THINK! The whole storyline confuses me!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Aren't Kevin and Terrence two different people but the Stalker is Kevin's mum Scary Mary Casey!

Terence is Sky's story line person
    Kevin is Peppers.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhhh, i get it now! lol

-x-

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.