Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all the spoilers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the spoilers

lol a meaty story line for Zeke, I don't want it!! Zeke and Lolly.....lol

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm what can they give to Zeke...

Well as they are making a new gang, will be something related to that... Starts doing drugs?? Has some crazy relationship... I remember back in the day when all the adults were going mental because they thought Hannah was into spray painting!!! :eek: The scandal!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I was so happy about the Steiger, Janelle awww bless!!

Imagine what could be wrong with Susan??

I didn't watch neighbours way back when the Gang were about!!

Guesses for Olivers real mum, that could be who Jane Hall is going to play, ummm!! Either that or Gail Elle's mum haha

ReputationRep:
    IT would be good if they bring Serena back to neighbours in a sort of "well she didn't actually die in the plane crash" storyline. Perhaps she lost her memory after the crash and was living elsewhere in Oz and then suddenly gets it back and returns.

She was hot

Fed up of Sky now. All she ever goes on about is Stingray or Kerry. Steph's a boring character she should have left with Max. Don't like Steiger's accent it's so annoying.

Infact all the characters are rubbish, dull, lifeless, souless, pathetic etc.

Paul Robinson isn't quite the intimidating villain he used to be. Maybe the script writers should make him wear a **** Dastardly costume. That way he might be able to strike fear into the do-gooders hearts!

ReputationRep:
    Sky's grieving and she obviously loves her daughter!! I say let her stay that way till she leaves ooh she is going to talk about Stinger for a few more months. yet!!

I've not really seen Steph that much recently.

Steiger aww he is like a kind of embarassing Dad that you love to hate awww!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    those spoilers are ace!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The new Neighbours supposed to be having its premiere when i'm in Aus yey!!
    I'll see how good it is!!

ReputationRep:
    Don't hold your breath!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maniacal Mr. Monocle)
    Don't hold your breath!

Why??

ReputationRep:
    Because a lot of revamps of shows just end up taking out all the things you loved about them originally and, in the process, destroying them. Given that the ratings have fallen so low, this revamp may have been brought about by desperation and, if so, then that isn't a good sign. I could be talking complete and utter crap here because Neighbours has been in the doldrums, of recent, and it does need to do something to claw its way out, but does that mean a complete change is necessary, in order to improve things? Absolutely not.

A few things in that spoiler you wrote got me thinking, as well: '....some risque and headline grabbing new storylines....' that sounds like they're trying to sensationalise it and sex it up; '....a dramatic twist for a popular character....', sounds ominous, they'd better get it right or they risk ruining the character, completely; '....a new modern twist on the Neighbours theme tune....' Um.... That doesn't sound good. But, mainly, it's best not to get your hopes up for it, because if you expect something all new and fabulous and shiny and what you find is a lot less than you were hoping for, you're going to be very disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't hoping to see a dramatic change, but i just wanted to see if i could see a change, if that makes sense!
    Plus nothing can dampen my mood at the moment!!*i'm so happy oh so happy....*

ReputationRep:
    Well, it was only a warning, anyway. Besides, it's only a TV show, it doesn't really matter, too much, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I know for a fact i'm going to hate most of the revamp, but hey - still going to watch it!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    At least Janelle's going (yes!!! STRIKE ONE!) Ahem.

ReputationRep:
    Actually i'm a bit happy Timmins are going... They were good for a while but then got annoying storylines and with the main two gone (i.e. Stingray and Dylan), pretty boring now!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    And they can take that narc with them. God, I'm not surprised Pepper's so annoying, considering who her grotbag of a father happens to be!

ReputationRep:
    I like Pepper as a character, (someone said she reminds them of me!!)
    I think i'll miss the Timmins' but hope the new family are good

ReputationRep:
    Just read these and thought i'd post!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    * Rosie and Frazer marry on location, walking down the aisle together. Their wedding was the first episode recorded in HD, so I'm guessing it's July 23rd ("a change is coming" - dum dum dum!).

* Janelle and Steiger have the street wedding. At the end, the lead singer of Sherbet turns up to surprise Janelle, and she faints with shock! Steiger and Janelle are whisked off in a helicopter, in true Janelle style, to start their lives together.

* Libby is indeed returning, as a result of some horrific trouble that Susan gets into. As far as I understand it, her return isn't intended to be a guest spot, and they are trying to get Darren back for some of that
    * Valda is returning this year, as is Stonie.Who are they~??

* The Parker family are moving into number 26 - the father is the elder brother of Ned and Stuart.

* The Parker family, Ned and Janae have been filming scenes running out of a hospital (well, the Global Studios doors with big 'Hospital' signs, anyway).

* There is a little building on the studio site that is now in use, and is currently being used for a number of interior and exterior sets.

* Someone is moving into number 24 with Lou and Harold this year (don't know who, sorry), and Lou is set to have a love interest - no idea if it's Valda or not but I damn well hope so.

* Fiona Corke is only doing one stint this year. (Obviously, that could change, but at the moment she's only done those two weeks that are coming up.)Who does she play??

* A very serious incident will utterly divide the Kennedys and Parkers - who were initially getting on very well.

* One of the new kids at Number 26 starts shoplifting at a local store (not at Lassiters).

ReputationRep:
    Fiona Corke is Pauls wife i think, forgotten name atm... she comes back soon so might be her...

And WOO to the HOO.......... VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALDA!!!

-x-

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.