The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Scorpio2211
Just read these and thought i'd post!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah must be never thought of that too bad Sky will have already left!!

Does anyone remeber way back when there was a rumour/spoiler about someone coming back who was related to someone on Ramsey St. It must be Libby!
*oh i'm on fire now i'm awake!*

Fiona Corke is Gail?
Reply 9422

Spoiler

Scorpio2211
Yeah must be never thought of that too bad Sky will have already left!!

Does anyone remeber way back when there was a rumour/spoiler about someone coming back who was related to someone on Ramsey St. It must be Libby!
*oh i'm on fire now i'm awake!*

Fiona Corke is Gail?

i heard libby was on the way back too.. so it must be her! yipeeeee!
libby will probably come back whenever susan gets sick. what use think??
Scorpio2211
Fiona Corke is Gail?

Yeah it is, just looked on Wiki!

Woooo, Libby! Is Ben back too? Probably as a teenager or something, lol!

-x-
lets hope they don't bring ben back as someone rahceals age or something... be a bit wrong! lol!

Maybe they will start getting some younger cast members in, the 10-12 year olds or something...thats the part of the cast thats missing at the mo.
Well Ben is suppose to be 5/6 now... suppose with this random kid that Ned randomly has soon they might become friends?

-x-
"supposed" to be and Mickey, Ned's son is about 8/9 yrs old!!

So the age gap could be filled
Meh, my spelling/grammar is awful! Sorry! :smile:

That might happen then, age Ben by a few years - we'll find out soon!

-x-
hmmm, sounds interesting then!!!
Reply 9431
lol sounds hilarious. ned has a 9 year old son lol!!
i didn't think ned was old enough to have that - then i thought hes probably dumb enough though especially since paul managed to control him so easily.
Awww it's Mickey ... No idea how old Ned is, younger than Stuart - i'm guessing early twenties!

-x-
baby_emmy
Meh, my spelling/grammar is awful! Sorry! :smile:

That might happen then, age Ben by a few years - we'll find out soon!

-x-

I wasn't on about spelling/grammar i meant it sarcastically, next time i'll put a *sarcasm* note next to it, its hard to work out sarcasm over the net.

He does look v. sweet/cute unlike daft Ned.
Sweet child, but I agree with you Scorpio2211, shame the father's such a duffer. He probably gets a lot more from the mothers side, methinks.
Scorpio2211
I wasn't on about spelling/grammar i meant it sarcastically, next time i'll put a *sarcasm* note next to it, its hard to work out sarcasm over the net.

He does look v. sweet/cute unlike daft Ned.

Ohh... lol! :redface:

No idea how Ned is going to be with him (says on Wiki already lost his dog!) - think might turn out being a trouble maker!

-x-
sounds like Ned has no idea how to look after the kid. Cute kid though!
Ned has no idea how to do anything! Look at his face, blank. He can barely be bothered to exhibit an emotion!
I'm sure i read somewhere that Mickey almost either drowns or dies whilst Ned's looking after him! lol, thats a bit of an insight seen as though Janae almost dies whilst with Ned training!

Latest

Trending

Trending