Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Scorpio2211)
Just read these and thought i'd post!!
Spoiler:
Show
* Rosie and Frazer marry on location, walking down the aisle together. Their wedding was the first episode recorded in HD, so I'm guessing it's July 23rd ("a change is coming" - dum dum dum!).

* Janelle and Steiger have the street wedding. At the end, the lead singer of Sherbet turns up to surprise Janelle, and she faints with shock! Steiger and Janelle are whisked off in a helicopter, in true Janelle style, to start their lives together.

* Libby is indeed returning, as a result of some horrific trouble that Susan gets into. As far as I understand it, her return isn't intended to be a guest spot, and they are trying to get Darren back for some of that
* Valda is returning this year, as is Stonie.Who are they~??

* The Parker family are moving into number 26 - the father is the elder brother of Ned and Stuart.

* The Parker family, Ned and Janae have been filming scenes running out of a hospital (well, the Global Studios doors with big 'Hospital' signs, anyway).

* There is a little building on the studio site that is now in use, and is currently being used for a number of interior and exterior sets.

* Someone is moving into number 24 with Lou and Harold this year (don't know who, sorry), and Lou is set to have a love interest - no idea if it's Valda or not but I damn well hope so.

* Fiona Corke is only doing one stint this year. (Obviously, that could change, but at the moment she's only done those two weeks that are coming up.)Who does she play??

* A very serious incident will utterly divide the Kennedys and Parkers - who were initially getting on very well.

* One of the new kids at Number 26 starts shoplifting at a local store (not at Lassiters).

Spoiler:
Show
Isn't that because of Susan's serious illness, that also forces Karl to go into medicine, again?
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah must be never thought of that too bad Sky will have already left!!

Does anyone remeber way back when there was a rumour/spoiler about someone coming back who was related to someone on Ramsey St. It must be Libby!
*oh i'm on fire now i'm awake!*

Fiona Corke is Gail?
BabyGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Stonie is Toadie's brother, no?
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah must be never thought of that too bad Sky will have already left!!

Does anyone remeber way back when there was a rumour/spoiler about someone coming back who was related to someone on Ramsey St. It must be Libby!
*oh i'm on fire now i'm awake!*

Fiona Corke is Gail?
i heard libby was on the way back too.. so it must be her! yipeeeee!
decky1989
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
libby will probably come back whenever susan gets sick. what use think??
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Fiona Corke is Gail?
Yeah it is, just looked on Wiki!

Woooo, Libby! Is Ben back too? Probably as a teenager or something, lol!

-x-
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lets hope they don't bring ben back as someone rahceals age or something... be a bit wrong! lol!

Maybe they will start getting some younger cast members in, the 10-12 year olds or something...thats the part of the cast thats missing at the mo.
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well Ben is suppose to be 5/6 now... suppose with this random kid that Ned randomly has soon they might become friends?

-x-
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"supposed" to be and Mickey, Ned's son is about 8/9 yrs old!!

So the age gap could be filled
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Meh, my spelling/grammar is awful! Sorry!

That might happen then, age Ben by a few years - we'll find out soon!

-x-
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hmmm, sounds interesting then!!!
rozzy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol sounds hilarious. ned has a 9 year old son lol!!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i didn't think ned was old enough to have that - then i thought hes probably dumb enough though especially since paul managed to control him so easily.
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Awww it's Mickey ... No idea how old Ned is, younger than Stuart - i'm guessing early twenties!

-x-
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by baby_emmy)
Meh, my spelling/grammar is awful! Sorry!

That might happen then, age Ben by a few years - we'll find out soon!

-x-

I wasn't on about spelling/grammar i meant it sarcastically, next time i'll put a *sarcasm* note next to it, its hard to work out sarcasm over the net.

He does look v. sweet/cute unlike daft Ned.
Maniacal Mr. Monocle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sweet child, but I agree with you Scorpio2211, shame the father's such a duffer. He probably gets a lot more from the mothers side, methinks.
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wasn't on about spelling/grammar i meant it sarcastically, next time i'll put a *sarcasm* note next to it, its hard to work out sarcasm over the net.

He does look v. sweet/cute unlike daft Ned.
Ohh... lol!

No idea how Ned is going to be with him (says on Wiki already lost his dog!) - think might turn out being a trouble maker!

-x-
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sounds like Ned has no idea how to look after the kid. Cute kid though!
Maniacal Mr. Monocle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ned has no idea how to do anything! Look at his face, blank. He can barely be bothered to exhibit an emotion!
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm sure i read somewhere that Mickey almost either drowns or dies whilst Ned's looking after him! lol, thats a bit of an insight seen as though Janae almost dies whilst with Ned training!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
51.69%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.47%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.86%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (30)
25.42%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise