Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aww Mickey's cute

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone doing with their spare 25 minutes a day over the next two weeks then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping. :p: (or browsing.)

ReputationRep:

I'll probably watch Friends 5-6 rather than on E4+1 at 6-7 and that'll allow me to watch Hollyoaks at the normal time of 6.30 rather than the omnibus at the weekend.

:rofl: @ how 'organised' my week of television is...

ReputationRep:
    lmao!! Awwww, bless ya!

I don't know what i'll do! Could do something constructive, like quick workout, but that's too much effort!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what i'll do.

I'll probably watch "Touched By An Angel" at 5-6, and I'll either be going to college New students Day, wow how exciting *sarcasm*~! or shopping for my Hols yey!! at 1

ReputationRep:
    im cooking mmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh, that's a good idea!! I'll make some muffins

-x-

ReputationRep:
    OMG watch this, it's whats to come for an AUS spoiler of Paul

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U_MxUZE4N_g

And Mickey's first scenes

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4YuLskUf7nE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    OMG watch this, it's whats to come for an AUS spoiler of Paul

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U_MxUZE4N_g
    :eek: But will he stay that way? (I doubt it!) I love the way they've indicated that he's now a 'good' character by combing his hair a little differently! Terrible acting from Dennis! (especially when he's trying to cry) :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    This wouldn't be that 'dramatic twist on a popular character' that was spoilered a few posts ago? Oh, and does it look to anyone else that Karl is back to his old ways (finally)?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its all part of Susan's soon to be illness. i think

ReputationRep:
    Yr 10 formal eh?... How old would Ned of been then?

And a big LOL at the Ringo/Carmella bit! Sorry... the voiceover made me laugh so much!

Thanks for finding those!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Ned would have been about 14/15 lol!!
    Ringo/Carmella sounds like a funny storyline

ReputationRep:
    Aus spoilers for 16th-20th July!! (I'll be there then!Yey)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday 16th July - Episode 5256
    Rebecca makes it clear it's her way or the higway. Janae refuses to declare her heart until Ned makes the first move. Steph sacks Toadie as her campaign manager - but will she survive his revenge?

Tuesday 17th July - Episode 5257
    Elle's fury at Rebecca explodes when Oliver refuses to put his foot down. Mickey takes Janae's anti bullying advice too far. Sky commits herself to a romantic getaway with Caleb. Pepper gets the creeps over Adam's video nasties.

Wednesday 18th July - Episode 5258
    Carmella battles forbidden desires for Ringo. Zeke suspects Tom's new nurse. Rosie and Frazer's wedding plans hit a glitch. Adam and Pepper are gobsmacked by Harold's taste in films.

Thursday 19th July - Episode 5259
    Rosie nearly busts Carmella and Ringo sharing a forbidden kiss. Steph and Toadie find the cut and thrust of politics does wonders for their lovelife. Zeke's attachment to Tom puts him in harm's way.

Friday 20th July - Episode 5260
    Carmella and Ringo's dangerous liaison looks set to explode at the hens and bucks night. Frazer finally stands on his own two feet.

ReputationRep:
    And apparently the new family, are the Parker's?!?

ReputationRep:
    ^I heard it was Parker but no relation to Ned/Stu..

This whole Ringo/Carmella thing is so stupid! Sounds well funny though!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janae and Ned?!?! What a ridiculous couple!

ReputationRep:
    It's all part of Ned's characters revamp or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he could do with one, to say the least. How about a change of actor, for a start?

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, Dan is a popular actor among the others. So doubt a change in actor will be on the cards lol

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.