Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    lol! thats cute!!! I used to like anyone on any program with my name too... Kirsty on H&A and a nice doctor called Kirsty on Holby City too.

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5eA8CXsdhuY

Just found this clip on youtube
    OMG poor mickey!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've never had the name thing mines kind of too uniqueish.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah poor mickey! SO whose to blame? hehe! i hate surprises!

ReputationRep:
    OK im kinda lost, can someone tell me why Sky gets sent to jail?!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its something to do with that psychic guy and the doctor i believe - sky can't remember something, and she gets framed, and i believe terrence makes her think she did it - can't remember what it was now though.

ReputationRep:
    She finds out he's a fake. Hits him with a sugar cup thingy. And when she returns with Harold and Lou Terrences' dead. She is arrested for murder.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh if anyone wants to know what happens in the ep clip i posted today, look on neighbours.com
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Frazer saves Mickey awww

ReputationRep:
    Or you can watch this youtube clip

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ShxswY15V1E

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours Nights on BBC Three

Scott and Charlene's 20th Anniversary

http://perfectblend.net/news/

ReputationRep:
    Oh that is just awesome!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

Look at the March 26th entry on that link!

http://perfectblend.net/news/

:rofl: Harold a popstar!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah i remember hearing something about that - it was going to be for charity i think

Bring back Afro Harold!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    cool! neighbours on BBC3!

ReputationRep:
    Afro harold was hillarious. But if it's comedy value you're looking for in soaps then nothing beats Corrie.

ReputationRep:
    How far ahead is austraillia than england?

And, whats going on with susan and karl? Does he come back?
    EWhat about the baby?

Also, who has been murdered that sky is framed for??? please answer

ReputationRep:
    Aus is about 3 months ahead, but now 3 months 2 weeks due to smelly Wimbledon!

Karl does come back soon, so not to worry! I think Izzy asks susan to be Godparent or something, but we don't see her again - So wait a few years when teenage Holly turns up on the doorstep :p:

Terrance has been killed - the 'spiritualist', but it was the doctor who killed him (she's a fake, and i can't remember her name atm!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    The doctor is called charlotte.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Aus is about 3 months ahead, but now 3 months 2 weeks due to smelly Wimbledon!

Karl does come back soon, so not to worry! I think Izzy asks susan to be Godparent or something, but we don't see her again - So wait a few years when teenage Holly turns up on the doorstep :p:

Terrance has been killed - the 'spiritualist', but it was the doctor who killed him (she's a fake, and i can't remember her name atm!)

-x-
    Yep wimbledon does smell - but at leats we have a british champion! (mixed doubles anyhow!)

Australia have to cope with 4 weeks off at once, whereas I prefer these smaller interuptions in viewing that we have throughout the year.

I didn't realise we were so far behind - i thought it was only meant to be 8-10weeks! shocking!

ReputationRep:
    July 23rd Aus spoilers

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...le06/CastP.jpg-new cast photo

Monday 23rd July - Episode 5261
    Rosie and Frazer finally enjoy their dream wedding and Frazer succeeds in escaping the confines of his wheelchair. But as their perfect day comes to an end, a terrible disaster looms… Meanwhile, the new Parker family arrives in Erinsborough; Ned’s older brother Steve moves to Erinsborough with his wife, Miranda, and daughter, Bridget.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/Mantle06/WP.jpg-wedding photo

Tuesday 24th July - Episode 5262
    In the aftermath of the bus crash, Carmella and Ringo are trapped inside as the vehicle threatens to explode. Ringo begins to lose consciousness, but not before declaring his love for Carmella…

Wednesday 25th July - Episode 5263
    Rebecca is shaken to the core by seeing the photo of an old flame – Paul Robinson! Horrified, Rebecca meets with Paul to demand that he force Elle to stop seeing her son immediately as she believes that Paul is Oliver’s father!

Thursday 26th July - Episode 5264
    Rebecca’s claim that Paul is the biological father of Oliver is immediately dismissed, but when she insists on a DNA test, Paul and Oliver begin to consider the possibility that she’s telling the truth.

Friday 27th July - Episode 5265
    Ned continues to search for Mickey with no luck and Janae provides invaluable support. Emotionally exhausted, Ned finally gets the courage to tell Janae he’s in love with her.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.