Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlowerSarah)
    Ah. That's what I was thinking. Is he going to die then?

Not at the moment, that i know!!

But he does change his life around when he comes out of hospital, well tries too!!
    He is put in hospital and when he comes to leave he can't remember anyone.!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hopefully he'll remember how to 'leave'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Not at the moment, that i know!!

But he does change his life around when he comes out of hospital, well tries too!!
    He is put in hospital and when he comes to leave he can't remember anyone.!!!
    Ooooh. They did a stroyline like that with Susan a while back.

(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    hopefully he'll remember how to 'leave'!
    :laugh: Fingers crossed!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    don't worry about where to post things - in terms of neighbours just trying to post items like the above in the society thread is the general consensus - and leave this thread just for spoiler discussion - but at the end of the day i don't really mind where things go. I think most people check both threads anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Random thought:
    Charlotte from neighbours, leaves neighbours and lands in home and away. This is so stupid!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    is that true? or just a speculation...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    Random thought:
    Charlotte from neighbours, leaves neighbours and lands in home and away. This is so stupid!
    Yeah, she plays Jazz Curtis - Drew's mum, and she's a complete *****. Also, she is married to the spiritualist in Neighbours in real life. Useless trivia. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i was thinking the psychotic storylines are usually on H&A anyway - so she would fit in!

ReputationRep:
    Thank God Neighbours is back on now :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yer, i thought it had already stopped!

ReputationRep:
    My last spoiler post for 3 weeks enjoy!

Aus summaries for 30th July- 3rd Aug.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday 30th July - Episode 5266
    Steve and Bridget stumble onto missing Mickey's whereabouts. Oliver's uncertain paternity draws Rebecca and Paul together but drive Elle and Oliver apart. Ned and Janae put Mickey's needs ahead of their budding romance.

Tuesday 31st July - Episode 5267
    The paternity test throws Rebecca's life into chaos. Oliver shocks Declan with the news they're brothers. Toadie and Steph's election campaigns are shattered when Toadie is arrested. Miranda plays cupid for Janae and Ned.

Wednesday 1st August - Episode 5268
    Toadie and Steph are rocked by the police charges. All are shocked by Carmella's revelations when Ringo awakes. Adam desperately tries to extend his stay in Australia.

Thursday 2nd August - Episode 5269
    Ringo's fragile condition stops Carmella from telling him the truth. Pepper has a startling proposal to keep Adam in Australia. Self sacrificing Harold has the answer for Sky's future. Steve provides an answer for Karl's beastly problem.

Friday 3rd August - Episode 5270
    Oliver ends his quest to find his father when he learns the frightening truth. Ringo risks everything to fight for love. The pursuit of happiness leads Sky and Boyd to leave Ramsay St. Can Miranda meet an impossible deadline for her first job.

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember which thread the David Spade thing was in but hes not doing his cameo anymore because Peppers left/leaving.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    he still says hes doing it on his website though...

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking Neighbours is going to be ****e with all these good characters leaving and new ones coming in.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Me too :\
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i don't know - it'll be good - everytime a new family appears people say it will be rubbish, then once changes settle its back to the norm - i'm more concerned with all these celeb appearances - thats taking neighbours downhill!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Can't remember which thread the David Spade thing was in but hes not doing his cameo anymore because Peppers left/leaving.
    what pepper's leaving? noo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it'll be crap without the timinds (sp) but hopefully the new family will be better
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i heard janelle is staying behind - even though she was down to leave at one point too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    i heard janelle is staying behind - even though she was down to leave at one point too.
    well the others left, but she's stayed behind because of her denied love affair with Drew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    what pepper's leaving? noo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it'll be crap without the timinds (sp) but hopefully the new family will be better
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a6...act-short.html

I like Pepper.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.