The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~Kirsty~
lol - i know she was on that - but i never really watched it on TV - loved reading the books though!

I watched it :redface: The theme tune was catchy "So come on and sleepooooooooover!"

~Kirsty~
i think fraser does walk again.

Neighbours have a habit of doing things like that. Like when Susan lost her memory and then it all came back.
Frazer does walk again i think, Lori managed to after about 2 weeks of being 'paralysed'!

-x-
its same on doctors - the guy there is getting feeling back in his legs after a car crash.
brain tumour i believe
baby_emmy
Frazer does walk again i think, Lori managed to after about 2 weeks of being 'paralysed'!

-x-

I'd forgotten she got paralysed! lol
:ditto: I had too! :biggrin:
I was hoping Frazer would walk again, but it would have been interesting to see what happened if he had to be in the wheelchair permanently.
Yay, pages of spoilers to read through :biggrin:

Spoiler

I was hoping Frazer would walk again, but it would have been interesting to see what happened if he had to be in the wheelchair permanently.

Same here, would be cool if he walks again, and they focus more on a story with Frazer & Rosie.
hehe! glad i have some appreciation! :smile:
.Andrew.
Same here, would be cool if he walks again, and they focus more on a story with Frazer & Rosie.

It would be awesome!
~Kirsty~
It would be awesome!

Would be indeed :smile: They are sweet together.

Spoiler

i have heard about a marriage - you don't have to spoiler things in this thread! :smile:
Oh.. Silly me :biggrin:

Awesome, they will make a great couple :biggrin:
Reply 9574
Fraiser and Rosie are so sweet :smile: i hadn't heard the marriage thing, but i hope so!!
it definately happens, be towards the end of the year for us.
Im going to move To Aus for 2 days, just to see it there, and then come back :smile:

Unless i have missed it already?
its on their screens end of the month
That soon? :eek:
yes... a few pages back the weekly summaries were included for aussie - its the last week in July when rosie and fraser get married.

Which means we won't see it in UK till around october time.

Latest