Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    someone will be recieving neg rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    LOL!

I know exactly what's going on in every episode in Oz at the moment so I know you are talking *ahem* BS *ahem*.

Karl has just signed a enw contract; Neighbours has already been comissioned for a longer run too.

A season finale is the last episode of that season, which they do in Oz, before they take a summer break in production.

Look, I know its ture, i'm very sorry if this upsets you, but Mandy is the only one your see at the end with coffee spilt all over her, due to the shock of the explosion of Marks pub.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha - that was evilll! i shudda known because the fire isnt shown till xmas in australia

ReputationRep:
    And how late is this?

Well here is shown at 1 in the afternoon and there is is later. I think its about 8 - 9 . Could be wrong tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Look, I know its ture, i'm very sorry if this upsets you, but Mandy is the only one your see at the end with coffee spilt all over her, due to the shock of the explosion of Marks pub.
    Right, okay.

Do you have any more exclusive news for us then?

ReputationRep:
    dont taunt me so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    hahaha - that was evilll! i shudda known because the fire isnt shown till xmas in australia

This is true.

ReputationRep:
    Well here is shown at 1 in the afternoon and there is is later. I think its about 8 - 9 . Could be wrong tho.
    Yep - you are wrong - try 6.30pm!

And you're forgetting the 5.35pm showing here!

ReputationRep:
    dont taunt me so
    Why are you all being like this? I was shocked when they told me, so I wanted to tell you lot and this is how you treat me.

There is a lot of new members to be shown. Lou dies as well. He falls of a ladder outside his home.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO, showing dahl getting burnt, that would be FUNNNNNNY!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why are you all being like this? I was shocked when they told me, so I wanted to tell you lot and this is how you treat me.

There is a lot of new members to be shown. Lou dies as well. He falls of a ladder outside his home.
    is this while he is in prison??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    LMAO, showing dahl getting burnt, that would be FUNNNNNNY!!!!!!
    imagine if that poor sheep got burnt as well

ReputationRep:
    Yep - you are wrong - try 6.30pm!

And you're forgetting the 5.35pm showing here!
    Please think anbout the content of this episode. Its not as happy go lucky this time.

Its also an hour special. They had to show it late there, it would be too much for the young viewers. You see that parrot buring to death.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! casserole.

that would be the best, I reckon Billy would come back to try and save it

ReputationRep:
    We could start the SAVE CASSEROLE CAMPAIGN!

ReputationRep:
    Please think anbout the content of this episode. Its not as happy go lucky this time.

Its also an hour special. They had to show it late there, it would be too much for the young viewers. You see that parrot buring to death.
    is it a slow death?

ReputationRep:
    We could start the SAVE CASSEROLE CAMPAIGN!
    lol!

ReputationRep:

its not a parrot its a cockateil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    is this while he is in prison??

erm, no, he was outside his house when it happens. The postman finds him. I know some of the people in the street get accomodation in the school.

ReputationRep:
    These episodes were directed by a man called Liam.

Don't know if there is any connection though, but there were an array of mentions of the 411 in these episodes.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.