Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    yep - apparently paul is oliver's father!
    Oh dear, what a dumb storyline....

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok, i'm a lot happier now - i thought they were going to get rid of the whole theme tune! Least we can sitll sing a long... kinda!!

Anyway... WOO!! VALDA!!!!!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hehehe! getting carried away?

ReputationRep:
    You gotta love Valda!

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the ep with Daryl Braithwaite singing One Summer

Anyone else fairly up to date with Aus?

EDIT: woah at the video! Lots of stuff to come soon for Aus then I guess! (yay)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    nope - up to date with storylines perhaps - but i'm watching at UK pace.

ReputationRep:
    We're pretty up to date with Aus spoilers - is there anything in particular you want to know?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I don’t like this story with Terrence and the Doctor

ReputationRep:
    From looking at that video, Neighbours is going to improve a lot over the coming months. Paul being Oliver's dad sounds a bit silly though, it's lucky that Oliver and Elle didn't really fall in love then. :p:

Does Paul get Lassiter's back then? I'm assuming he does, but hoping he doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    Cant believe Camila and Ringo are together :s:

ReputationRep:
    when is terrence killed uk wise and what happens to paul?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    2nd/3rd august.

what happens to paul in terms of his illness, or his comeback?

ReputationRep:
    Awww, a nice Neighbours death just before my birthday!!

Well there's rumours that Paul is going to go in the season finale... so who knows!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    There's No way will they get rid of Paul!

that would ne Neighbours rating suicide...

ReputationRep:
    Updated spoilers...

Spoiler:
    Show
    * Lolly’s leaving next month, and Sky a couple months later leaving Harold and Lou living alone together. But not for long. A brand new character and a current one will join them to create another new era in the house! Rumours a plenty that Scott and Charlene's son is being cast at the moment. There are more rumours of a really troubled teen to be taken in on the street. She's a young ex-prostitute who is into drugs. Pretty shocking but if my sources are to be believed she'll play a major role in causing havoc for the residence of the street

Spoiler:
    Show
    * Remember the Karl Kennedy and Joe Scully feud that featured in 1999 and 2000? Look out for something very similar with an old Ramsay Street resident and a brand new one, later this year. I’m guessing with someone from the new family. CONFIRMED - It's all good stuff! It's also fantastic to see the Parker family and the Kennedy family become so close and the void left by Lyn as Susan's best friend will soon be filled.

Well, we all know Carmella/Ringo are getting together....
    :eek::eek::eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    CONFIRMED His shocking illicit romance with older women Carmella is a huge storyline that will carry on for a while... Mainly because... She is pregnant with his child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Carmella & Ringo... :toofunny:

Superb.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else find Neighbours abit...silly... now they've completely revamped the cast?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    no - neighbours has always being silly - its like everytime they go into the Bush you know something bad will happen - its characteristic!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that's v true actually. I remember when Drew fell off that horse...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    that was unfortunate - i don't know why they had to kill him off for that - they could have chosen something a little more spectactular!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.