Neighbours *Spoilers*

Watch
This discussion is closed.
simmins
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ringo/Carmella storyline seems like a hit with the viewers in oz apprantly.
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thats some good news i guess - especially since aussie viewers weren't that keen on ringo initially!
Horatio Caine
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'll miss Terrence's death then, as I'm on holiday then.

Ringo and Carmella, and Carmella pregnant with his baby? :rofl:
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm sure you could get the episode online - occasionally the big scenes get put on youtube.

The carmella storyline sounds good!
Jsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey people!

I hate to be annoying but can somone fill me in on whats happening or the spoilers.

I know about terrence and sky getting arrested but what happes after she is arrested? and thats as far as i m with the spoilers. i know there is more. Oh and i know about the paul and oliver bit.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sky goes to jail for a few weeks, Mary then becomes her new cellmate after a while, it becomes apparent Mary is after sky's baby. Eventually sky remembers what happens, and that she only hit terrence once so she couldn't have killed him.
.Andrew.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
is it sky that gets accused of killing Terrance?

Who actually kills him? I'd bet at the Doctor woman or Paul.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yes - the doctor kills him from what i know.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
She is a freak, she is a fake doctor isn't she? Judging by today's episode anyway.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
She is a freak, she is a fake doctor isn't she? Judging by today's episode anyway.
yes she is - hence carmella's high on the drugs boyd recommended to the doc, and why she can't do very much now boyd isn't around, and shes working with terrence passing on confidential information about everyone to try and get rich.
dambo
Report 12 years ago
ringo and cam? you are joking?
her0n
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dambo)
ringo and cam? you are joking?
Historiana
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think that Charlie will catch somthing from not having the jab, its so predictable and will reveal Charlotte as a fraud possibly.

Also what was Pauls illness that she said could kill him (or so she read on the good ol internet) in a few weeks?
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i've also heard something about drug companies selling faulty drugs - maybe the problems carmella's having?
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Choccielatte)
I think that Charlie will catch somthing from not having the jab, its so predictable and will reveal Charlotte as a fraud possibly.

Also what was Pauls illness that she said could kill him (or so she read on the good ol internet) in a few weeks?
That was stupid today, Steph & Toadie, if they had any common sense would know that a needle leaves a mark for ages.. And doesn't heal.. But i suppose it is neighbours.

It is so predictable you're right, bound to happen.

As boyd's away, i think she will **** it right up, or terrance will reveal she is a fake, and kill him.. Or something silly...
FlowerSarah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That was stupid today, Steph & Toadie, if they had any common sense would know that a needle leaves a mark for ages.. And doesn't heal.. But i suppose it is neighbours.

It is so predictable you're right, bound to happen.

As boyd's away, i think she will **** it right up, or terrance will reveal she is a fake, and kill him.. Or something silly...
That's exactly what I thought. So unrealistic.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well paul has a seizure and demands charlotte cures him. Oliver works out the problem with carmellas drugs. I've not heard anything about charlie getting sick - maybe later on he might. Eventually they all get brought down.
FlowerSarah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
well paul has a seizure and demands charlotte cures him. Oliver works out the problem with carmellas drugs. I've not heard anything about charlie getting sick - maybe later on he might. Eventually they all get brought down.
I hope not.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i think they'll hold that storyline back for when their short of dramatic storylines.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol Carmella & Ringo

Does Fraser walk again?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.05%
Confident (55)
13.41%
Indifferent (58)
14.15%
Unsure (104)
25.37%
Worried (160)
39.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise