Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ringo/Carmella storyline seems like a hit with the viewers in oz apprantly.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    thats some good news i guess - especially since aussie viewers weren't that keen on ringo initially!

ReputationRep:
    I'll miss Terrence's death then, as I'm on holiday then.

Ringo and Carmella, and Carmella pregnant with his baby? :rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i'm sure you could get the episode online - occasionally the big scenes get put on youtube.

The carmella storyline sounds good!

ReputationRep:
    Hey people!

I hate to be annoying but can somone fill me in on whats happening or the spoilers.

I know about terrence and sky getting arrested but what happes after she is arrested? and thats as far as i m with the spoilers. i know there is more. Oh and i know about the paul and oliver bit.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    sky goes to jail for a few weeks, Mary then becomes her new cellmate after a while, it becomes apparent Mary is after sky's baby. Eventually sky remembers what happens, and that she only hit terrence once so she couldn't have killed him.

ReputationRep:
    is it sky that gets accused of killing Terrance?

Who actually kills him? I'd bet at the Doctor woman or Paul.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yes - the doctor kills him from what i know.

ReputationRep:
    She is a freak, she is a fake doctor isn't she? Judging by today's episode anyway.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    She is a freak, she is a fake doctor isn't she? Judging by today's episode anyway.
    yes she is - hence carmella's high on the drugs boyd recommended to the doc, and why she can't do very much now boyd isn't around, and shes working with terrence passing on confidential information about everyone to try and get rich.

ReputationRep:
    ringo and cam? you are joking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dambo)
    ringo and cam? you are joking?

ReputationRep:
    I think that Charlie will catch somthing from not having the jab, its so predictable and will reveal Charlotte as a fraud possibly.

Also what was Pauls illness that she said could kill him (or so she read on the good ol internet) in a few weeks?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i've also heard something about drug companies selling faulty drugs - maybe the problems carmella's having?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    I think that Charlie will catch somthing from not having the jab, its so predictable and will reveal Charlotte as a fraud possibly.

Also what was Pauls illness that she said could kill him (or so she read on the good ol internet) in a few weeks?
    That was stupid today, Steph & Toadie, if they had any common sense would know that a needle leaves a mark for ages.. And doesn't heal.. But i suppose it is neighbours.

It is so predictable you're right, bound to happen.

As boyd's away, i think she will **** it right up, or terrance will reveal she is a fake, and kill him.. Or something silly...

ReputationRep:
    That was stupid today, Steph & Toadie, if they had any common sense would know that a needle leaves a mark for ages.. And doesn't heal.. But i suppose it is neighbours.

It is so predictable you're right, bound to happen.

As boyd's away, i think she will **** it right up, or terrance will reveal she is a fake, and kill him.. Or something silly...
    That's exactly what I thought. So unrealistic.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    well paul has a seizure and demands charlotte cures him. Oliver works out the problem with carmellas drugs. I've not heard anything about charlie getting sick - maybe later on he might. Eventually they all get brought down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    well paul has a seizure and demands charlotte cures him. Oliver works out the problem with carmellas drugs. I've not heard anything about charlie getting sick - maybe later on he might. Eventually they all get brought down.
    I hope not.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i think they'll hold that storyline back for when their short of dramatic storylines.

ReputationRep:
    lol Carmella & Ringo

Does Fraser walk again?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.