Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As far as I can recall Charlie doesn't get sick. I did go through a stage recently where I infrequently watched Neighbours and the UK is passing through that stage about now. Although I have a ruff idea of what went on then it wasn't as good as it would of been if I did watch it.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet because I have been away from TSR for so long but...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    After Paul collapses and gets an emergency operation he awakes and has amnesia, doesn't remember anything (well he remembers Gail) but doesn't remember all the recent bad things he has done to his Neighbours. So right now he is good Paul. Ah got to love the many faces of Paul.

As you all probably know Charlotte after her stint in Neighbours goes on Home and Away to play Drew's Mum, Jazz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol Carmella & Ringo

Does Fraser walk again?
    Yes the whole Carmella and Ringo is quite funny/laughable/not my most favourite storyline. They kissed on Friday in the pool at the bucks/hens party for the wedding.

Well right now Fraser can feel movement in his legs and can stand up and walk but with assistance so in time he will be back to walking unassisted...or at least I assume.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    no doubt in a few days he'll be running a marathon!

ReputationRep:
    Or walking down the isle…well that’s his plan anyway.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    lol - i know

ReputationRep:
    Well watched the new Neighbours "the change" has finally happened.

New intro/credits, new music, the introduction of a new family (Ned's brother's family) etc.

I quite liked it very impressed. Although it was the Fraser and Rosey wedding but it was very well done maybe a bit rushed but they only have 22mins. Oh and a nice cliff-hanger ending.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mikey (Ned's son) was in the removal truck, took the handbrake off the truck rolled out of the driveway and into the street at the same time a mini bus with the Neighbours (toady driving etc) he brakes and it ends. The preview was about who will survive.

ReputationRep:
    ^
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Doesn't everyone survive?

Awwwwwwwwwww, can't wait for the wedding!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not sure my understanding was no, since all the promos where saying a tragedy and I think about someone dying, but I could be mistaken.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ok -whats the deal with spoiler tags in a spoiler thread.

And carmella and ringo remain trapped - but i don't think anyone dies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Well watched the new Neighbours "the change" has finally happened.

New intro/credits, new music, the introduction of a new family (Ned's brother's family) etc.

I quite liked it very impressed. Although it was the Fraser and Rosey wedding but it was very well done maybe a bit rushed but they only have 22mins. Oh and a nice cliff-hanger ending.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mikey (Ned's son) was in the removal truck, took the handbrake off the truck rolled out of the driveway and into the street at the same time a mini bus with the Neighbours (toady driving etc) he brakes and it ends. The preview was about who will survive.
    I think the new version of the theme song is way crapper :p:
    I missed the wedding :rolleyes: but I saw the ending. Kinda funny how Mikey just couldnt push the brake pedal but anyway. Do we know if anyone dies?
    It kinda seems like it cos they have the heart machine showing the heart beat stop....who knows..
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    well theres nothing on the weekly summaries to suggest organising funerals in the coming weeks - i guess it may be carmella/ringo and they have to restart their hearts... mmm, i'll go double check my spoilers though.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    BIG spoiler:

The illness which susan will have is MS. Its the reason libby returns. Not life threatening but will cause many problems with ehr life.

Also its ringo who is in trouble following this recent accident: He falls into a coma, and carmella talks to him and stuff at his bedside. Although i'm not sure whether he wakes up or not - theres spoilers for mid august going on about fraser letting him go - but this may be something different -since it also says just as ringo begins to change his mind - so i'm not sure what that is about.

And ned falls in love with Janae -yuck!

ReputationRep:
    Owww thanks for the spoiler Kirsty.

For the first time in a long whilel I am actually looking forward to the next Neighbours episode.

ReputationRep:
    lol - actually don't know why was using spoilers!

I remember reading a while ago that there was a crash but no one dies - so i'm guessing this is it! AFAIK Ringo is still about (contract was re-signed and all!) so don't think he'll die

Oh yeah! Read that Darren has been signed up for 8 weeks (so coming with Libby) but will bugger off at some point!... Don't know if that is true though

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours.com revamp, with a NEW forum!

There's a new Neighbours official forum with the revamp on the website that has been opened today to coincide with the revamp, please register and join the forum. Its worth logging on and giving your opinion and views on each (Aus pace) episode you watch.

once you've registered you can post straightway!

Register and join the forum:

http://www.neighbours.com/forum/
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    this is the spoiler thread - i wish you wouldn't advertise in it - and the forum was set up a while back, with the launch of the new website - since i'm already a member! Any general neighbours info should be posted in the society thread, and any spoilers in this thread. (Its that way since people who want spoilers want it to be as easy as possible to read spoilers without random discussions)

This isn't the first time you've gone purposely off topic in this thread. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I just use spoiler tags because of how adhead Aus is just in case people don't want storylines that are months away to be spoiled.

And I discuss new Aus eps in here because they will be spoilers to UK viewers.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    well i think because its a spoiler thread you can talk about spoilers which are months away - and we've not had any complaints for a while - its a spoiler thread afterall! and your right to discuss aussie episodes here (and discuss spoilers)- i just don't like random messages about society stuff in here. Neighbours fans 'should' check both forums if they want something else other than just spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    Im adding a spoiler, cos I feel like it :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently Ringo and Pepper die in the car accident. And Skye, kerrie and Boyd and Steph will be gone before the year is out and Libby Kennedy is coming back too. A 'contact' told me this so yeah... This wiki pages talks more about actor going and exiting.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neighbours#Going all very interesting.

editepper doesnt die, and yeh I meant bus/van thing :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I assume this is the car accidnet which hasn't happened yet (since the current accident is a bus). Pepper wasn't even trapped in the current bus so she doesn't die yet and even though shes leaving she isn't leaving screens till November at the earliest. Ringo's contracts been renewed for 2 years - therefore won't be dying. Libby coming back has been known for ages. The only person according to the weekly episode summaries who is injured dramatically in the bus accident is Ringo. Pepper may die in a later car accident.

The episode summary for today's episode in aus is: In the aftermath of the bus crash, Carmella and Ringo are trapped inside as the vehicle threatens to explode. Ringo begins to lose consciousness, but not before declaring his love for Carmella.

To be fair, i can't see steph leaving unless toadie leaves, and nothings been confirmed in the press about her ending her contract - and neighbours would be daft to get rid of all the good characters.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.