Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *nods*

Ringo was the only one seriously hurt in the bus crash. I was going to say don't trust wikipedia well it's a good source but I know for HAA the wikipedia page has been very wrong.

Todays episode was good, Neighbours is on a role. I looked at the ratings of Monday it was something like 1 million so up but still not challenging HAA.

ReputationRep:
    Steph and Toadie are suppose to be 'happy' for the rest of the year (as in they don't break up, lol!) so doubt Steph is leaving

Boyd/Sky/Kerry all leave togther - it was said sometime ago that Boyd and Sky will have an episode all about them, but not too sure!

I thought i read somewhere that Pepper the character is staying, they were going to change actress (Nicky is wanting to go into films i think)... Who knows... 3 deaths in a year will be pretty big for Neighbours!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    how can ringo love carmella? shes like 5 years older than him.

ReputationRep:
    love, lust, have feelings for...it is Neighbours after all. Age isn't really a barrier in Neighbours just an obstacle. I mean their was Rachel and Stingray 4 years difference so it isn't exactly unheard of.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't Steph and Max have quite a few years between them? (As wasn't that one of reasons Lyn didn't like him much)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    *nod*, yep exactly right. So quite common in Neighbours.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah - but steph and toadie belong together!

I haven't heard about pepper being recast - i did hear they would be tragedy around the time she leaves - so i'm assuming it involved her - but since they are going back to roots with storylines, i doubt there will be too much drama until season finale which is after pepper leaves.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking today how some people are kinda related!! (lol - as you do!!)

Well for a start Carmella and Ringo and brother/sister in law now...

And Lolly/Zeke (hasn't happened in UK yet)... well Lolly is step sister to Darren who is with Libby (ok they aren't married, but may as well be!) who is step sister to Zeke!!

Elle fancies her step brother (if Paul is the father)... oh and omg has kissed him!! (Remember the whole Serena/Luka thing... lol!)

Anyone think of anytrhing else?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Elle fancies her step brother (if Paul is the father)... oh and omg has kissed him!! (Remember the whole Serena/Luka thing... lol!)
    I hated that storyline! Makes me cringe thinking about it. :rofl:

I hate it when they re-cast somebody, as they never make a good job of it. Look at Hayley in Home and Away, the new Hayley couldn't have been any different if she tried. Also with Flynn, even though the second Flynn was 10 times better they were also 10 times different...

It's weird for me watching Charlotte as the doctor when she's in Home and Away at the same time, confusing. :p: Did Sky sleep with Terrence then? Or not...

ReputationRep:
    I think they did sleep together yea...:-S
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    it doesn't really say anywhere - the summaries just say he crossed the line, but they only showeed kissing.

ReputationRep:
    then you see them coming out of the storeroom bit don't we?

ReputationRep:
    I agree it is annoying/weird/strange when they recast characters no matter if they are better or worse.

As for Terrence I can't really answer that because that is about the time I infrequently watched Neighbours, sorry.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I just thought they would have shown a bit more kissing if they had - or slight stripping or something...

ReputationRep:
    I think they slept together, he looked pretty smug!

How messed is poor old Sky though?!?!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    shes only going to get more messed up too ...

ReputationRep:
    check uot the revamp of Neighbours.com.

It also has a forum!
    http://www.neighbours.com/
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    PLEASE post only spoilers or discuss spoilers in this thread... (for the millionth time!)

ReputationRep:
    Think we should join the forum and post adverts for TSR.... lol!!

Anyone know when Terrence gets killed? It's starting to drag on... so better be soon!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Is that the same user that kept posting about the soap awards thing ages ago...

I think its a few weeks - Looks like its the 2nd/3rd august episodes - i'm away then at a friends parents house, but hopefulyl i'll get to see it!

Oh - its actually toadie that proves terrence is a fake.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.