The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

simmins
check uot the revamp of Neighbours.com.

It also has a forum!
http://www.neighbours.com/

You're really annoying me now, any post you make in either this thread or the society thread is advertising Neighbours.com or telling us about this competition and that competition. It's a discussion forum, not a bloody notice board. Didn't you also post something about Neighbours in the H&A thread that had absolutely no relevance whatsoever?
:ditto: The next non relevant post he makes about advertising i'm reporting as spam - i think i've made my views pretty clear on this is a SPOILER thread!
Yeah, I was going to report the last one but decided against it. But he doesn't even acknowledge the points you make to him about not doing it again, idiot. He might be a Neighbours.com robot thing. :p:
~Kirsty~
I think its a few weeks - Looks like its the 2nd/3rd august episodes

Ah coolio, can't wait for the Sky/Mary stuff :biggrin: I love Mary!!

-x-
Surely Kev could just kick the door down or break the window in the bedroom to get him and Peppa out?? :confused: :p:
Reply 9685
baby_emmy
Think we should join the forum and post adverts for TSR.... lol!! :smile:

Anyone know when Terrence gets killed? It's starting to drag on... so better be soon!

-x-

Who's Terrence, the dog ????? :frown:

edit: oh that guy!! :biggrin:
lol!!

-x-
Reply 9687
Isn't there a dog called Terrence, I thought there was :redface:
FlowerSarah
Surely Kev could just kick the door down or break the window in the bedroom to get him and Peppa out?? :confused: :p:

The door opens inwards and there is something covering the window to prevent them from escaping. :p: I can't believe Pepper got trapped there in the first place, surely she could have fought her way out ...
Reply 9689
yeh the boards covering the window need a good elbowing, kneeing or headbutting, that should do the job
How do they finally end up getting away?

I read something about her putting them up in the attic first though ... :s-smilie:
There's Bob (Toadie's dog)... Audrey (Susan's dog), there was Harvey (the Scully's dog) but not sure if he's still about!!

Isn't there a fire and they escape that way?... I actually can't remember!

-x-
Reply 9692
chats
Who's Terrence, the dog ????? :frown:

edit: oh that guy!! :biggrin:

lol do you watch eastenders by any chance? maybe youre mixing up billy's dog?
Reply 9693
*nods* She escapes when a fire happens.
yes theres a fire.... next week sometime i think.
pritnep
*nods* She escapes when a fire happens.

Stop following me around lol!!!! (and posting the same things as i...almost! :wink: ) Shame you bet me to that post... :wink:
Reply 9696
Have you discussed the movement from BBC1 to C5? I dont get C5, therefore am gutted! Is there anyway of watching on the web?? Also can someone fill me in about this new doctor, I'm really lost!! Thanks in advance!
yes - we discussed it when it was announced - april was it?

There is an illegal way of watching on the web - i think occasionally you find episodes on youtube but they aren't always there for every episode.

The new doctor is a fraud - not a doctor. Shes an old friend of fraser's. Shes working with another fraud - a pretend psychic by passing information from medical records to him. Hes got sky fixated on him, but now the plan will be to exploit as much money from the neighbours as possible. Meanwhile the new doc has a proposition from paul - he'll give her $100000 if she signs a document to say hes not of a sound mind when he handed everything he owned over to elle.... the doctor isn't keen because it may expose her.
Reply 9698
Haha Kirsty, oops sorry.

Actually the switch to Five, has helped to pay for the Neighbours revamp.
Reply 9699
Ahhhhh! Now I know why they all love terrence!! Makes me chuckle, every couple of years the new con artist(s) come along! Remember Stu and life mechanics! What was that bloke called Jonathon?? Cheers for explaining that!!

Latest