Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see the Little Britain show on tonight about the guys in Australia? Showed their appearance on Neighbours and Harold talking
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    no - not that fond of little britain - apparently their appearance on neighbours is disappoionting - they are only in the background of the bar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    no - not that fond of little britain - apparently their appearance on neighbours is disappoionting - they are only in the background of the bar.
    It was crap, who was it who thought it'd be a good idea to put them two idiots on such a good soap?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=puLWPpiUHjI
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    dunno - think it was partly the fact they were touring aussieland.... weird, i know... i don't even think neighbours needs celeb appearances.

I haven't watched neighbours since before my exams, how did Paul lose all his money?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    heheh- well basically paul got ned to get peoplle drunk and set up carmella in bed with dillon to make it look like she was sleeping around and so she would break up with oliver so oliver (because he has rich family) would marry hiim. To get him back for this, elle and oliver pretended they were going to marry, they tricked paul into signing over everything he owned to elle, and oliver got janelle to sign her share of lassiters over to him, at elle and olivers pretend engagement party they announced that he had nothing and lassiters was theres... It was hilarious!

Looks I missed the most interesting part:p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    No -you'll get to see him plan his comeback - so you haven't missed it all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a huge fan either but my friend was watching it and I have to say the show was quite interesting and kind of funny at times. Their apperance wasn't great. They were in the background in the bar - guy in the wheelchair gets out and rides on the motorbike. All a bit random.

ReputationRep:
    I guess you have to like Little Britain to appreciate their little camo. I actually think they were included more for UK viewers then Aussies since well there are simply more overseas viewers of Neighbours then there is in Aus. Yes they were here at the time on a promo tour.

ReputationRep:
    What does Paul do to get his revenge over Elle and Oliver? And does it work?

Does anyone know if Elle and Oliver get together again? What with Carmella and Ringo gettin together lol! Also, the carmella/ringo thing, is that because Carmella has gone slightly bonkers?

ReputationRep:
    I'm using spoiler tagts because it is up to date Aus info being used which you may or may not want to know so .

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not sure about Paul as that was the period I stopped (well infrequently) watching.

Yes Elle and Oliver get back together and right now the big thing is whether they are half brother and sister (Paul might be Oliver's Dad as he slept with Oliver's real Mum awhile back...he was adopted).

The Carmella and Ringo this is stupid more lust then anything but this week coming she wants to tell him she doesn't love him how he thinks she does.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you really don't need spoiler tags - especially since we've mentioned i think the above before - including a pregnant carmella!

I think paul's comeback may have something to do with his illness.

ReputationRep:
    you really don't need spoiler tags - especially since we've mentioned i think the above before - including a pregnant carmella!

I think paul's comeback may have something to do with his illness.
    what camella is pregnant?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah it was mentioned sometime last week - think its ringo's baby, and it may be affected by the pills shes being taking.

ReputationRep:
    But I thought she stopped those pills, and she hasnt even slept with him yet? :s: hmm I dont know. Maybe she's back on them.

ReputationRep:
    Alright then no more spoiler tags. :P

*Wonders also* Because they haven't slept together yet and she is off the pills now.

Oh thanks for the rep Kirsty.

I so hate the Ringo and Carmella relationship though.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    the other foum sites are agreeing - so it must be true.

It can't just be oliver's baby - that would be boring.

Not sure if the pill thing is true - i saw it this morning on the official neighbours forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Alright then no more spoiler tags. :P

*Wonders also* Because they haven't slept together yet and she is off the pills now.

Oh thanks for the rep Kirsty.

I so hate the Ringo and Carmella relationship though.
    I think it's entertaining, and now with the whole accident thing, it'll probably bring them closer together :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Its so wrong carmella and ringo - carmella and oliver was so much better! I guess the naughty side of carmella is coming out ot get rid of that 'nun' feel i suppose...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.