Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think Janelle also kinda had a character change, and again it was believable. I think Janae is probably my favourite of the lot though with Kim being my least favourite because, well he was a bit of an idiot in my opinion, (or it could be Kim's mum, I wasn't her biggest fan).
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    kim wasn't bad - they just gave him bad storylines.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I'm glad oliver and elle aren't brothers and sisters! I quite like them together lol. Do they leave the show together?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i didn't realise elle and oliver were leaving - unless you know more than i?

ReputationRep:
    I think Elle's contract is up next year... so have to see if she stays or not then (but with all this stuff going on with Paul... if he goes, no point her staying about unless she becomes evil!!)

Oliver was due to leave, but contract extended... not sure how long for though!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Paul's contract also ends at the end of 2008, but surely they'll extend his contract.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i think ollies was extended by another 2 years but not sure - elle was rumoured to be leaving - but i don't think they've even thought about that yet!

I dunno - i think paul may go at the end of next year - I think they will wait and see how the revamp goes before deciding- i don't like paul!

ReputationRep:
    Thing is with Paul... they made him super evil, and now he's suffering... so either they keep on repeating the cycle - or just let him go!!

I have a feeling if he does die, Elle will 'takeover', well if not her, a new 'evil' person will come along!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    true - but the storylines are now getting repetitive with him. Theres no way hes going to Mr Nice Guy.

Maybe camillas dad? mmmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Thing is with Paul... they made him super evil, and now he's suffering... so either they keep on repeating the cycle - or just let him go!!

I have a feeling if he does die, Elle will 'takeover', well if not her, a new 'evil' person will come along!

-x-
    They should do a 'Who Shot Robinson?' episode, except they should use the nastiest, most horribly painful handgun/weapon known to mankind, and then let him roll around on the floor suffering, while the rest of the cast stand around and applaud, just to match the nastiness of the character, y'know.

Oh yeah, and bring in a new Mrs. Mangle, as well, we need a new old bat to stir up trouble in the soap.

ReputationRep:
    lol, that'd be pretty funny! Have people like Susan, Lou... Zeke as the suspects, just to keep it amusing

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    it would - mmm, and it'll end up been someone like harold or lou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    it would - mmm, and it'll end up been someone like harold or lou.
    Well, Harold's an obvious suspect, he's already tried to strangle the bugger once before, in an act of illogical rage it makes sense that he might try to do away with him, again. He should be wary of that Bishop, he's got a reservoir of anger inside him just waiting to spill out.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hehe - especially since harold is been really nice to him, and feeding him lots of food at the minute.

ReputationRep:
    Softening him up for the big kill (like the fatted calf.)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    No one messes with teh Harold!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah - but thats too much like a previous storyline.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a plan

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone hows your summers going?
    Anyone fancy summing up the recent weeks in Neighbours (UK). Thank you!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.