Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Poor Sky being framed!

ReputationRep:
    For summaries your probably best visting http://www.neighbours.com and checking out their summaries on the episodes you missed.

ReputationRep:
    Oh your back!! Have a good holiday?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    The guy behind Ringo is Adam.
    The lad next to Oliver is Riley Parker and his family are around them.
    Next to Harold is Rebecca Napier, i think!
    Don't know who the guy on the front next to Ringo is??

And aparently Pepper will be leaving in November!!
    EDIT: The person next to Olivert isn't Riley he is Declan Napier, Oliver's half-brother. And from the episodes i watched in AUS he is quite cute.

ReputationRep:
    Yes i had a great holiday, hugged a Koala, fed a kangaroo. Fed a Wild Dolphin met some Neighbours stars. The usual really.!! *smug grin*

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, who did you meet?!?!

(And awwwwwwwwww at all the animal things!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Well when i first got into Brisbane an advert came on about meeting some of the cast "right near you", obviously i didn't know where anything was then and the it said Queen Street Mall, which for some reason i recognised the name of and was literally round the corner from where i was staying.

The advert said Ned and Janae. I'm not Ned's biggest fan but Janae was one of the first i remebered when i started watching (Sleepover Club etc.). So i went the next day like it said and they were there. Yey for Me!!!

So i spoke to them had a photo with them and got an Autograph.
    And as per usual there was a freaky man in front of me who kept taking pics of Eliza i think?? He was like in his 40's or something and he really scared me.

But anyway i met them and it actually made my week in Brisbane so much better.

As well as Australia Zoo and the Koala Sanctuary.!! aww

ReputationRep:
    Seen as though i've been away i'll post some clips of what i watched/missed recently in Aus episodes of Neighbours.

1.) Timmins' Leave:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_I5T6-...e=user&search=

2.) Frosie's wedding: (with the new credits which i quite like)
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i-r42W...e=user&search=

3.) After the wedding:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-BQyzN...e=user&search=

4.) Searching for Mickey:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W8T6Rk...e=user&search=

5.) Sky and Boyd leave:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o4IzPA...e=user&search=

It's better if you watch in order

EDIT: Oh and sorry if it's been posted earlier in the thread but i just found this out:
    As well as Libby and Darren returning, they will bring son Ben played by cute Mickey's (Ned's son) real brother.

Stonefish is returning to make trouble for Toadie.

And Valda, Lou's partner in crime is back.

And on the cast photo the guy with the long hair near Adam is Steve Parkers son?

And watch this for the coming months

http://www.neighbours.com/videos/2833/

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow!! Is Ned really tall?... I always think most of the male cast is, but my friend met Dylan on the tour and he was really small!

Shall watch all the videos in a min, ta for finding them!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Well he was sat down so i don't know but they were both really nice to talk to.!!

ReputationRep:
    Love the wedding

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    those videos look ace - just back from my hols - so much to catch up on!

ReputationRep:
    Same here!!
    Where did you go?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Aberdeen -- not really exciting - stayed with a friend's parents who were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary on saturday so there was a party.

Planning a theatre trip to london at the end of september though.

ReputationRep:
    Any get away from your own house and same city is a holiday for me.!

Wish i knew someone who leaved nowhere near me, sometimes.

Can anyone fill me in about today.

Jet-lag caught up and i fell asleep about 1ish and woke up at literally 6-ish i think?!? Missed both episodes
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oooh, the terrence murder was discovered, charlotte kissed boyd, toadie is advising sky, sky talked to the cops, but can't remember the moment when she hit terrence, sky has decided to runaway and make a fresh start - and we see her driving away with kerry, sky left harold a note in her room, and we see cops pull up at harolds - no doubt wanting to talk to sky.

ReputationRep:
    Oh i'm in London at the end of Sep!

Anyhoo... today, urrrm

- Oliver accused Carmella of taking tablets which she denied and got mardy over. Elle found out she was lying but decided to help her (nice Elle)
    - Paul nicked some documents Oliver was working on
    - Sky can't really remember what happened between her/Terrance, told Toadie as much as she could
    - Charlotte was planning to run away (and told Boyd she fancies him) but overheard Toadie saying the police are looking to see if anyone suddenly runs away as they may have been working with Terrance, so she decides to stay
    - Toadie thinks that someone else killed Terrance after Sky and found it odd that he had no wallet on his body, so they (Lou, Harrold, Janelle) are looking for the wallet.... Boyd sees Charlotte with the wallet but she lies and says it was someones who forgot it
    - End of ep sees Sky in a random field with Kerry (persuming to run away) and the police turning up at Harold's house

I *think* that's it!!

EDIT: Sorry Kirsty!!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you had a bit more detail than my tired ramblings!

ReputationRep:
    Dan really is tall, at least he was on Idol and in others photos I have seen of him.

ReputationRep:
    Well while looking at the photo where i was knelt next to him he looks quite tall sat down. I'm 5'6" ish so he must be at least 5,12

EDIT: Apparently he's 6,3

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.