The guy behind Ringo is Adam.
The lad next to Oliver is Riley Parker and his family are around them.
Next to Harold is Rebecca Napier, i think!
Don't know who the guy on the front next to Ringo is??
And aparently Pepper will be leaving in November!!
(And awwwwwwwwww at all the animal things!)
The advert said Ned and Janae. I'm not Ned's biggest fan but Janae was one of the first i remebered when i started watching (Sleepover Club etc.). So i went the next day like it said and they were there. Yey for Me!!!
So i spoke to them had a photo with them and got an Autograph.
And as per usual there was a freaky man in front of me who kept taking pics of Eliza i think?? He was like in his 40's or something and he really scared me.
But anyway i met them and it actually made my week in Brisbane so much better.
As well as Australia Zoo and the Koala Sanctuary.!! aww
1.) Timmins' Leave:
2.) Frosie's wedding: (with the new credits which i quite like)
3.) After the wedding:
4.) Searching for Mickey:
5.) Sky and Boyd leave:
It's better if you watch in order
EDIT: Oh and sorry if it's been posted earlier in the thread but i just found this out:
As well as Libby and Darren returning, they will bring son Ben played by cute Mickey's (Ned's son) real brother.
Stonefish is returning to make trouble for Toadie.
And Valda, Lou's partner in crime is back.
And on the cast photo the guy with the long hair near Adam is Steve Parkers son?
And watch this for the coming months
Shall watch all the videos in a min, ta for finding them!
Planning a theatre trip to london at the end of september though.
Wish i knew someone who leaved nowhere near me, sometimes.
Can anyone fill me in about today.
Jet-lag caught up and i fell asleep about 1ish and woke up at literally 6-ish i think?!? Missed both episodes
Anyhoo... today, urrrm
- Oliver accused Carmella of taking tablets which she denied and got mardy over. Elle found out she was lying but decided to help her (nice Elle)
- Paul nicked some documents Oliver was working on
- Sky can't really remember what happened between her/Terrance, told Toadie as much as she could
- Charlotte was planning to run away (and told Boyd she fancies him) but overheard Toadie saying the police are looking to see if anyone suddenly runs away as they may have been working with Terrance, so she decides to stay
- Toadie thinks that someone else killed Terrance after Sky and found it odd that he had no wallet on his body, so they (Lou, Harrold, Janelle) are looking for the wallet.... Boyd sees Charlotte with the wallet but she lies and says it was someones who forgot it
- End of ep sees Sky in a random field with Kerry (persuming to run away) and the police turning up at Harold's house
I *think* that's it!!
EDIT: Sorry Kirsty!!
EDIT: Apparently he's 6,3