Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    god - those spoilers are old! you don't realise how far ahead i've read till i read the new spoilers for the Uk! lol!

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean i was like they happened ages ago!!

ReputationRep:
    On that note... Aus spoilers! Cant remember if you've ^ posted them, so sorry if you have

Spoiler:
    Show
    Toadie's Heart Gives Out
    The lawyer's life is in danger when a stress overload induces terrifying chest pains

Under stress both at work and at home, Toadie is struggling to cope. And while his girlfriend, Steph, has become increasingly concerned, nothing has prepared her for what unfolds this week! During an argument with Steph at the law firm where he works, Toadie suddenly has trouble breathing. As Toadie clutches his chest in pain, Steph screams for an ambulance.

Earlier, Toadie seems to be fighting a losing battle to hang on to his job. "I'm really worried about you," Steph tells him. "You're hardly eating, you're hardly sleeping and, when you do come to bed, you just toss and turn all night." Ryan says: "Toadie's boss has really been putting the pressure on. He's playing this game between Toadie and Rosie where whoever bills the most number of hours gets to keep their job and whoever doesn't gets fired." On top of this, Toadie's older brother, Stonie (Anthony Engleman) has crashed at his and Steph's house. Stonie's marriage is on the rocks and now Toadie discovers his brother is also battling a drug problem. Furious, Toadie kicks Stonie out, then leaves for the office. "Toadie's head is in two places with all the pressure of work and now his brother's problems," Ryan says. But unbeknown to Toadie, Steph has taken pity on Stonie and told him he can stay. And it's when she tells Toadie this later in the day that he errupts - and argument that may prove fatal! "Toadie's chest is all tight and he can't breathe," Ryan explains. "He really doesn't know what's going on. It's just come out of nowhere. It's terrifying." Has Toadie suffered a heart attack?

Stonie's Grown Up
    It's been four years since Stonie was last in Ramsay Street, attending Toadie's ill-fated wedding to the late Dee. For Stonie's portrayer, Anthony Engleman, the offer to step back into his character's shoes at a particularly rocky time in Stonie's life was one he didn't have to think too hard about. "This latest storyline makes for interesting drama," Anthony says. "In some ways, I felt drama was missing from Stonie's storylines in the past. He was always just chasing girls or trying to get rich quick." Now 33, Anthony has been busy in his time away from Neighbours, working behind the scenes in the TV and film industry. "I've been doing a bit of writing, editing and directing," he reveals. "I grew up as an actor, so I wanted to explore other areas of my life."

Spoiler:
    Show
    Declan's Dark Deed
    Will Declan's deadly plan for revenge end in his estranged father's death?

After years of torment, Rebecca finally reports Richard to the police for his past violence. But while she may have left justice to the law, her son Declan has taken matters into his own hands. Declan finds Richard's number in Oliver's phone and arranges a meeting, which culminates in him punching his father in the face. Later, in an attempt to help his mother get Richard out of her life, Declan suggests a father-son fishing trip to smooth things over. Once on the boat, scheming Declan reveals his true motives and confronts his father. Consumed with rage, he swings the boat's oar, striking Richard, who falls into the river. Will he resurface or has Declan put an end to his father?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Not as much detail as that but i think i'd read and posted them, definitely the Stonie arrival and Declan i touched on and read about Toadie. I think?!?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, knew Stonie was coming back - hadn't read the article though!

I want the season finale spoilers grrrrrrrr!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    How do we know if its season finale, if its sept 1st Aus spoilers i think they are out friday?!?

ReputationRep:
    The Christmas scripts get written around now for soaps - there's that one user on NF who posts general spoilers for the next few months every now and again soon, so i'm hoping she does that!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    if i find the time i'll go eye up the other forums which have info on aussie land spoilers - and are remarkably accurate..lol!

ReputationRep:
    Mantle and jamie X are v. accurate on NF.!

ReputationRep:
    I just watched that vid of Frazer and Rosie's wedding and I notice he's walking again *rolls eyes*
    Don't tell me, I can guess this one. A new but incredibly expensive treatment becomes available, and rosie EITHER sleeps with someone to get it or blackmails her Dad or something.
    I think we've been down this road before..

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, Sindi... lol, never got the whole 'oh, by the way i'm MENTAL' storyline

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Sindi! thats what the pepper story reminds me of!

ReputationRep:
    ok Jesse Spencer (billy in neighbours/Dr. Robert Chase in house) and his co-star Jennifer Morrison( Dr. Allison Cameron in house) have split off there Engaged to each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    I just watched that vid of Frazer and Rosie's wedding and I notice he's walking again *rolls eyes*
    Don't tell me, I can guess this one. A new but incredibly expensive treatment becomes available, and rosie EITHER sleeps with someone to get it or blackmails her Dad or something.
    I think we've been down this road before..
    No medical tratement. It was a mind over matter thing, once he goes back to his mother's and realises he has a dead brother helped.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by the sand man)
    ok Jesse Spencer (billy in neighbours/Dr. Robert Chase in house) and his co-star Jennifer Morrison( Dr. Allison Cameron in house) have split off there Engaged to each other
    i didn't realise they were engaged anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler that has just been confirmed (copied a post off another forum);

Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry, had thought I'd put it in here too. Its been mentioned in a few spoilers threads and I don't want to give everything away-

My understanding is that there is a hit and run. Declan, Olivers brother is blamed and possibly runs away ( there have been scenes of people looking for him in the bush being filmed) His car ( a silver sports car) was graffitied by someone about this.

The person hit is Riley Parker- hence the reason for the falling out between the families mentioned in one spoiler thread.

Susan does the hit and run and it is when they catch up with her( possibly involving the police- only speculation) they finally find out about her illness ( MS) and it ( I think) cues Karl into being a doctor and then a month or so later cues Libby to come back down to help look after her mum.

Also Frazer gets a job as a taxi driver and this is who ends up driving Susan around a bit.

It is all a a few months away from being on air, so we will have to wait and see, but if anyone else can help confirm my speculation.

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I remember reading the taxi driver Frazer and doctor Karl and Libby's return obviously. Didn't know about the hit and run! though. awww
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I heard about the hit and run... and the susan getting in trouble! I knew it was Riley who got hit... lol!

ReputationRep:
    Hit and runs are always rubbish in Neighbours... Person seems to dive before the car gets to them, lol!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    they probably can't afford proper stunt people!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.