Announcements

ReputationRep:
    they can now with the 100k an epp that itv paying them
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ITV isn't paying them anything.

ReputationRep:
    Wow susan gets MS....thats serious! How are they gonna make her get better? Will Karl be coming to the rescue?? And isn't MS incurable...in real life that is...this is Neighbours so...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    MS can be managed to a certain degree - so i guess thats what will happen. And yes - Karl to the rescue!

ReputationRep:
    Aus spoilers for 3rd Sept-7th Sept
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday 3rd September - Episode 5290
    Richard's secret health crisis is exposed, and his refusal to clear his conscience leads Declan to make an extraordinary sacrifice. Pepper's terrified to learn she has cervical dysplaysia.

Tuesday 4th September - Episode 5292
    Oliver plans to keep his father alive to face justice. Elle begs Paul to ignore his murderous visions. Miranda struggles with Steve's casual parenting approach as Riley prepares to leave.

Wednesday 5th September - Episode 5293
    Mickey is manipulated by lawyer Tim as Kirsten sets Ned up for a fall.Oliver donates his kidney to Richard, but does he have a secret motive? Carmella nobly begs Elle to give Oliver another chance.

Thursday 6th September - Episode 5294
    Furious Janae steps into a trap when Kirsten appears to be rekindling the flame with Ned. Frazer decides to become a house-hubby so they can have kids. Riley asks Elle out but she can only offer friendship.

Friday 7th September - Episode 5295
    Janae's behaviour leads angry Mickey to support Kirsten. Bridget is determined to prove she's one of the boys on the footy field. Pepper's procedure goes well but she struggles with the ban on sex.

I hope Susan is OK, she deserves happiness as does Karl!

Kind of Christmas spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can I just say the christmas decorations for the end of year are great - a few houses I would not have expected to be decked out are. They were supposed to do the turning on of the lights last Friday but it rained and the decorations are still up. It looks like being a good family, feel good christmas.

Though there are two houses notably absent with decorations - two feuding families... (i'm thinking Parkers and Kennedy's)

ReputationRep:
    How i love Christmas! When we get to re-live it in like March, lol!!

Oh - just realised! Isn't the changeover to Ch5 in March? So d'ya think BBC will show the episodes up the season finale then it'll change to Ch5? That would be a good plan!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    mmm - that sounds a sensible plan! hope they do it with no breaks - ie last episode friday on BBC1, 1st episode on five on the monday!

ReputationRep:
    im really sorry for this

i have just seen the episodes of the wedding the crash and the crash aftermath and omg that wont be screened until next year and now i can tell my nan and she will no what happens ha ha
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    why you sorry?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they thought this was the normal thread? Or they are sorry as they talk their nan?... lol

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it was a slight random comment to say!?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    maybe they are just as bonkers as the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    Actually thats probably right on the money!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I know you all just too well..

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when Dylan gets back? Is it next week? It would be appropriate timing considering that Sky's just been released from jail and is now able to be an active member of the community again.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I didn't realise dylan came back... unless hes filming final scenes - i can't find any info about it in the episode summaries for the next few months.

ReputationRep:
    Dylan doesn't come back as far as i know, i'm pretty sure when he left was his final scenes (as for a while it was which Timmins brother dies as they filmed leaving around the same time!)

And to carry on your topic from the general thread... they leave as friends (Sky is going then Boyd decides to leave too!!) but i like to think they are a couple

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My mistake, I'm sure I remember reading he would, but according to his Wikipedia page it says that he doesn't, apparently he gets work as a chef on a boat with his father, (who he is really close to), and gets back into a clear state of mind, again. Sky tells everyone this, after she gets back from visiting him. After her visit, Janelle marries the narc, and the Timmins family (Anne, included), decamp to Port Douglas, where Dylan and Kim work, so they can all be one as a family, again. Sky also decides to go and live with Dylan, because he apparently wants her back on a 'more permanent basis', and Boyd tags along in order to start a new life. So it doesn't actually appear that he will be personally appearing in the show again. Apologies if this information has already been posted.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oh - you don't need spoiler tags in this thread.

It probably was posted pages back.... but don't worry!

I like to think Boyd and sky were together too - maybe they come back later as a couple!

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to be safe, besides, I like putting them in, they're very satisfying to have as a post and they're great fun to open up! :p:

Anyway, away from petty trivialities, let's get back on topic.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.