Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Janelle and Steiger's wedding is great. :p: And they leave for Cairns in a helicopter, it's a classy affair.

ReputationRep:
    Odd, because they're not a classy pair. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i know - sounds great! A classy wedding! (is it a perfect wedding too? that will be a first for a while!)

ReputationRep:
    Well, Janelle has thrown a street party to say goodbye to everyone and Steiger gives a speech about how the Timmins' love a party, and Toadie cracks a joke 'as long as the musics off by midnight, eh sarge?' and then Steiger calls Janelle up to the 'stage' thing they've got outside the house, and goes on to say: 'and given that we love a party, I thought I might go out on a limb and make it a double header, come here you (to Janelle), we have got another reason to celebrate because today, I hope, this beautiful woman is going to do me the honour of becoming my wife'. And he's already organised for the wedding to take place on the street, they finish the party and then leave in a helicopter.

Janae is going with them, but Janelle stops her and says she should stay with Ned and if things don't work out, she's welcome to come and live with them.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    awwww! thats so sweet!

ReputationRep:
    So Janae stays??? Yay!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    for the time being - she leaves in January australia time i presume.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzy)
    So Janae stays??? Yay!
    Only for a bit, I thought it was permanent but she films her final scenes in a matter of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Kirsty beat me too it. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    your just too slow! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I guess I am. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Aus spoilers for 10th-14th Sept
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday 10th September - Episode 5296
    Humiliation and loneliness drive Kirsten over the edge. Riley helps Bridget realise what she's risking in her feud with Miranda. Sneaky Susan seeks golf tips from Lou, but Karl is wise to her game.

Tuesday 11th September - Episode 5297
    Fleeing Kirsten risks Mickey's life. Bridget's need to prove she's better than the boys almost ends in tragedy on the school abseiling excursion. Hapless Steve undoes all his good work to convince Riley he's a natural vet.

Wednesday 12th September - Episode 5298
    Janae's compassion brings Kirsten back from the brink. Miranda makes a breakthrough with Bridget, while Rebecca guesses the cause of Declan and Bridget's squabbles. Oliver fears Carmella's making choices that may harm their baby.

Thursday 13th September - Episode 5299
    Shattered Paul remembers Gus's murder and confesses to the police. Adam gets off to a bad start on his first day. Frazer and Rosie clash over how to spend his compo payout.

Friday 14th September - Episode 5300
    Paul's revelation shatters his relationship with Rebecca. Plucky Rebecca starts work for Rosie and Toadie.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhhhhhh, interesting about Paul!!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    paul confess? wow!!! he is a changed man!

ReputationRep:
    Hold on a tic...Oliver and Carmella are having a baby?? I thought Oliver ended up with Elle!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    it would appear not.

Apparently they are not together at present i think, but theres speculation they get back together, for the baby (but also specualtion she loses the baby due to the drugs - so i assume thats whats harming the baby)

ReputationRep:
    lol - there's a lot of speculation!!

I don't think they'll bother with the baby - not really a storyline with it, i mean Steph has Charlie and no one really cares or is bothered, lol! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that could be a season finale thing maybe?

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    good point - it could be! your clever!

ReputationRep:
    ohh thanks for clearin that up

I rather Oliver with Elle though...they look much better together lol!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think so too - i think ollie and carmella are so awkward at times. (plus carmella goes off with Ringo anyway - or does around the time of rosies wedding)

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.