Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Actually madge and harold was a good couple!

ReputationRep:
    I loved them, and how he still loves her.... just aw!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I remember wanting Joel and Flick to get together and then when they got together it was like....meh!

ReputationRep:
    It shoulda been Sky and Dylan or Sky and Boyd, I was so peeved off when they put her with Stingray! Rachel and Stingray forever dude! Poor Stinger, it's just no fun watching Neighbours without him! Libby and Drew were an ace couple, them together with baby Ben was just such a cute little family! I miss Drew! And obviously Susan and Karl are just the definitive Neighbours coupling!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Sky and Stingray were just wrong!! Rachel and Stingray all the way.....Rachel and Ringo just doesn't make sense...they have no chemistry together whatsoever! Then again...neither really do Ringo and Carmella : I think it must be Ringo lol...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    your right ringo and carmella have a thing, don't think it lasts long!

ReputationRep:
    My all time favorite couple has to be sky and Boyd, even though Boyd irritates the hell out of me at the moment! The most annoying coupling was when lou was with that Russian lady, everything about that storyline made me teeth itch! The thing I love about Neighbours is that you can always work out who's going to get with who before it happens, it seems so predictable and some of the plots are totally outrageous, but without it it wouldn't be the same!:rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Shouldn't we take this discussion to the soc (instead of the spoiler thread? )? Who cares... i am anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly-tot)
    My all time favorite couple has to be sky and Boyd, even though Boyd irritates the hell out of me at the moment! The most annoying coupling was when lou was with that Russian lady, everything about that storyline made me teeth itch! The thing I love about Neighbours is that you can always work out who's going to get with who before it happens, it seems so predictable and some of the plots are totally outrageous, but without it it wouldn't be the same!:rolleyes:
    True. :p:
    I wasn't really a fan of Mishka, she was too annoying although she did make me laugh occasionally with some of the things she and Lou got up to.
    I liked Paul and Izzy, not sure whether anyone would agree. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh, so we met Caleb! (He's abit of alright ) Anyone know how come he knows about Stingray?

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    if i do i can't remember the connection! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Shouldn't we take this discussion to the soc (instead of the spoiler thread? )? Who cares... i am anyway!
    Whoops sorry, only just noticed there was A Neighbours Soc!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by jelly-tot)
    Whoops sorry, only just noticed there was A Neighbours Soc!
    Don't worry! Post in there too!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I just spotted Lou and Andy!

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ same here

ReputationRep:
    Oh i haven't been paying too much attention (posting on tsr, lol!) luckily i'm recording so will rewind and look when i'm done!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    it wasn't the most obvious celeb appearance!

ReputationRep:
    How random! lol!

Adam and Pepper are so cute!! (I know they're not together yet, but you can just tell! )

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I know - and Adam is soooo Hot!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else Jealous??

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.