Neighbours *Spoilers* Watch

This discussion is closed.
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Was just reading my tv guide thing, Ned's son comes this week!!

-x-
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i was thinking he must be due soon, since the electrician stuff is happening...
Scorpio2211
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can't wait for Mickey to turn up.
Because soon after Declan ends up turning up and he's quite cute! Ummmm
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Good reasons i suppose! oooh - gail comes back too 'determined to tell Paul the truth.. '
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
SEASON FINALE!!
(Just going to copy and paste from NF)

Spoiler:
Show
Just heard some goss in the season finale-

Another disaster- roof collapse at a venue hosting a rave... no doubt everyone will be either in there or helping, or looking for people. Someone will not survive (not sure if cast or guest)

Rumors of another teacher student affair.

Someone goes into labour.

-x-
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm going to say spoiler for a while, as with Ned's son coming this week we might have a few usual non-spoiler people just coming for a quick post on what is going to happen ... but then again, meh! lol

Discussion:

Spoiler:
Show
No idea on the house - i know in real life the Timmins house was for sale not long ago and maybe the new owners wanted to re-decorate it? lol Random guess!

Someone dying, people are thinking Adam, could be Janae - but then could obviously be a guest!

People seem to think the teacher/pupil is going to be Daniel and Rachael... Is Daniel the one we saw last week? (Was at the Uni or something?) I really don't think it's going to be Susan, lol!

And the baby thing, what i was thinking on the other page, Carmella loses hers (after giving birth) as Rosie finds out shes pregnant!

Obviously no one knows for sure yet, this is all just guessing!

-x-
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
does it even have to be a house? Where else may they have a rave?

I think the death is more likely to be a guest.. Although it could be janae (she leaves in january, i think adam leaves before then.)

Is libby back full time? Maybe she goes and teaches, and could be the teacher/student thing - i think the uni one would be far too repetitive a story to be honest, but it is the more likely.

I think its carmella in labour.
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
On the NF forum, someone has posted that Libby goes back into the house (well building) to save someone!!

-x-
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
i think if it was a house on ramsay street, there might have been obvious damage which would have been seen by the tours etc.
Somebody
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Surely the only person who is going to be far enough pregnant to go into labour would be Carmella?

Also, I think Adam leaves in December, and Janae in Jan (in Aus obviously!), so I think it'll be a guest - someone we haven't met yet, but will have a short stint perhaps?

Just thinking - it *could* be the general store - I mean, things always seem to be happening in there lol!

Am I the only person who doesn't notice the season fanale is actually the season finale?

It seems to happen on a Friday then it's back on the Monday, like every other week!

Wasn't until I read it on here that I realised that there was a season finale, and broke up for "Summer"! I thought it went on the whole year
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol - know what you mean!! Think it was the Lassiters fire, it was on the Tuesday or something random, so by the following week everything was back to normal! Where as in Aus they would of had a big break inbetween!

Spoiler:
Show
Ah, good point about the tours! Could be anywhere random really

-x-
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
the death could be janae, since if she leaves january, that will be when its airing again in aus... she may be in ICU in the hospital for a few weeks, or a few episodes to find the body - i don't think it is her, but it could be.

Haven't they done the lassiters complex in a few times too many? Maybe the school, or uni, or something like that.

baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh i'm all excited, lol

Shouldn't the wedding be soon? As Ned's son comes this week...

-x-
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think its still a few weeks away.
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Booooooooooooooooo

Wanna see Harold's dance! lol

-x-
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was looking through the episode guides and couldn't actually find the one where they get married, got to over 20 episodes time, and it was steigers marriage!
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh forgot about that! Woo! Not long till Bree finially goes!

-x-
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its still over a month though!
Scorpio2211
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The Frosie wedding is the day it changes to HD and was on 23rd July in Aus, so it'll be about. October won't it!
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As long as none of my lectures go over Neighbours time, then it's all good

-x-
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.54%
Excited (156)
9.14%
Worried (306)
17.93%
Terrified (379)
22.2%
Meh (167)
9.78%
Confused (37)
2.17%