Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    thats the one, not suprised there, she left that poor baby in the car for hours by itself

Yeah, but Ruby ends the bidding early so the baby is safe. . Lucky, there was only 5 seconds left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Yeah, but Ruby ends the bidding early so the baby is safe. . Lucky, there was only 5 seconds left.
    ahh good, i always knew her gambling addiction would come in handy in the end

ReputationRep:
    who is going to save him???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...519302506&rd=1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    who is going to save him???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...519302506&rd=1

Ruby. She is the new member on the street and she gets around. She sleeps with a lot of the cast in about 2 weeks when she joined. Everyone this that really how Harold got ill.

ReputationRep:
    Ruby. She is the new member on the street and she gets around. She sleeps with a lot of the cast in about 2 weeks when she joined. Everyone this that really how Harold got ill.
    oh right, didnt know she was a slut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    oh right, didnt know she was a slut

Yeah. Its a shame as shes really nice, but they have been doing a lot to get viewers over there.

ReputationRep:
    45 mins ago neighbours post count was on around 910.
    after this comment

:eek: My brother just got back from oz and he said that there is a huge fire and the whole street is burnt down :eek:

its gone up to nearly 1000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    45 mins ago neighbours post count was on around 910.
    after this comment

:eek: My brother just got back from oz and he said that there is a huge fire and the whole street is burnt down :eek:

its gone up to nearly 1000
    lol

lets make it a 1000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    lol

lets make it a 1000

I promise, its no lie.

Even Kylie stars in one of the episodes before the fire. This is because she visits Harold in the day centre. When he asked her to stay she says,

You, should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky

ReputationRep:
    I promise, its no lie.

Even Kylie stars in one of the episodes before the fire. This is because she visits Harold in the day centre. When he asked her to stay she says,

poor harold - thats soo mean of kylie

ReputationRep:
    I promise, its no lie.

KYLIE :eek:
    is she wearing those HOTpants? please say yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    KYLIE :eek:
    is she wearing those HOTpants? please say yes

She is in her own designer underwear and the hotpants do make an public showing.

I do agree, I don't know why she didn't stay.

ReputationRep:
    She is in her own designer underwear and the hotpants do make an public showing.

I do agree, I don't know why she didn't stay.
    cant say ill be looking forwrad to the hot pants so much...now if joel made a return - that would be a different story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    cant say ill be looking forwrad to the hot pants so much...now if joel made a return - that would be a different story

Whos Joel again? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    thats nice to hear, what about holly valance?

whats_411 are you yellowtaxi??

ReputationRep:
    Whos Joel again? :confused:
    that surfer dude, fitness freak used to live with toadie, go out with flick (kiss kiss girl)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    thats nice to hear, what about holly valance?

whats_411 are you yellowtaxi??

Yeah Holly comes back and Amanda doesnt like her, so she cuts all her hair off while she sleeps. Its just like the scene in 'I know what you did last summer'

She goes around with a hat for about 1 month. :mad: its always the same one.

No i'm not yellowtaxi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    that surfer dude, fitness freak used to live with toadie, go out with flick (kiss kiss girl)

oh him. No he gets eaten by a shark. sorry .

ReputationRep:
    oh him. No he gets eaten by a shark. sorry .
    during the fire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    during the fire?

Nope. The postman delivers a letter to the annet household, and they deliver the news to Karl so he can sort out the death certificate and all that.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.