The Student Room Group
Sorry about that, guys...if you see something like this in future, don't hesitate to let us know and we can spoilerify things :smile:
Dalimyr
Sorry about that, guys...if you see something like this in future, don't hesitate to let us know and we can spoilerify things :smile:

Oh as there is a mod here - do we need a new thread?

-x-
oooh - just letting you know, i won't be around much anymore, but if you want to keep in touch pm me. :smile:
:frown::frown::frown:

-x-
its for the best trust me! :smile:
Awww why not??

OMG i've missed neighbours for the past 2 days!!
But i get to watch todays. yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey
Reply 10006
the whole ned and his son thing is boring. what do others think
i love it.
I do think it's pretty random, an obvious plot to get people to like Ned again - but Mickey is cute :biggrin:

-x-
Mickey is adorable!
BTW Kirsty are you going to make it only 2 remaining Neighbours Spoilerers?
Then there were 2 dundun dah
Aus spoilers for 17th Sept-21st Sept

Spoiler

Aus spoilers 24th-28th Sept

Spoiler

unfortunately yes
I'm such a spoiler junkie, didn't realise that until just now, I wasn't going to click but something just came over me, lol!! :p:
Come over to the dark side :biggrin:

-x-
Don't forget the muhaahahas.
Spoilers are good!!! :biggrin:
I know - I am a spoiler convert! :biggrin:
Reply 10017
Neighbours beauty Natalie Blair has extended her contract with the long-running soap.

The Gold Logie nominee, who plays Carmella Cammeniti, recently re-signed with the show and her contract will now see her call Ramsay St home until at least September next year.

Blair, who was showing her younger sister Nicole around Melbourne this week, is getting ready for her next big adventure.

The popular actor is heading to London at the end of November for her first British pantomime season. Blair will play Sleeping Beauty in the play of the same name.

Neighbours' co-star Dan O'Connor, who plays Ned Parker, has also recently re-signed with the show, committing until October next year.

But two other cast members are hitting the road. Ben Lawson, who plays Frazer Yeats, will quit the show at the end of the year. :mad:

Eliza Taylor-Cotter is also leaving to travel overseas.
The talented blonde has made the most of her character Janae Timmins, a member of the unappealing Timmins family. She leaves the show early next month and will head to Britain, also for the pantomime season, and then to the US. :eek:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22464233-5006022,00.html
oh nnoooooooooo - I love janae, I think she's hilarious!! :frown:
Janae has been confirmed for a while, sad to hear about Frazer :frown: That means he and Rosie must break up (as she's not leaving i don't think!)

-x-

Latest

Trending

Trending