Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    On NF their saying it could be Ned and Rosie getting together Nosie!! Haha V. Doubtful.!
    And i'm not convinced Ben will be leaving either, optomistic. so what.

Aus spoilers for Oct 1-5th
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday 1st October - Episode 5211
    Susan unintentionally causes a hit and run. Paul stuns Elle when he invites Laura and Nick home and Bridget rejects Declan's advances.

Tuesday 2nd October - Episode 5212
    Miranda and Steve are grief stricken when Bridget is found after the accident and Susan is oblivious to her role in the incident. Nick reveals his kidnap plot to Laura.

Wednesday 3rd October - Episode 5213
    Bridget's life hangs in the balance as Susan makes a horrifying realisation.. While on the run, Declan finds himself in a dangerous ally.

Thursday 4th October - Episode 5214
    As Bridget clings to life, Susan confesses that she is the hit and run driver.

Friday 5th October - Episode 5315
    Oliver, Rebecca and Paul are devastated to learn Declan's been kidnapped. Susan faces a very public arrest, while Valda inspires Carmella to invest in her future online.

ReputationRep:
    I hope it's not true about Frazer leaving. It's obvious him and Rosie are meant to be together, and it'll either mean losing a brilliant actress in Natalie Saleeba or splitting up yet another meant to be couple!

Janae is another brilliant character. It's been great watching her change from a bratty teenager into a young woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    On NF their saying it could be Ned and Rosie getting together Nosie!! Haha V. Doubtful.!
    And i'm not convinced Ben will be leaving either, optomistic. so what.
    I will not be happy if that happens :mad:

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Ned and Rosie. :rofl:

They couldn't be any more different than each other if they tried.

ReputationRep:
    sup peeps
    neighbours is the bizzz

BUT upset today..

i hate this napier business about the blonde guys parents??

ReputationRep:
    I'll be first to say hello!! and Welcome to :tsr2:
    You mean Oliver?
    Ooh and if you want to discuss recent Neighbours storylines try the Neighbours Society thread.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone found out any more on the season finale??

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Thread now locked. Somebody will need to make a new thread for this. :p:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.