The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Does anyone know if Karl ever finds out?
Mad Caddie
Does anyone know if Karl ever finds out?

oh, im thinking he will :wink:
Reply 1222
Everdawn

Oo give us a spoiler!!!
Everdawn

wouldn't it be great that when he finds out he kills her and himself :cool:
Reply 1224
Everdawn

And I'm thinking not for a long time yet! :tongue: :biggrin:
Mad Caddie
Oo give us a spoiler!!!

I cant remember, somethign is going to happen next week which suggested somethign like that. Ah, im too tired to think, the only reason im still awake at such an hour is I have to keep the ice on my knee. Ill keep you posted.
Reply 1226
There's no big Karl/Izzy events coming up - the producers have said this storyline is going to run for a while yet!

The Sky/Lana story seems to be the main storyline.
Reply 1227
*** SPOILER ***

Next Week: Week starting 27 Sept

This week Lil sees a whopping lump of coincidence at the bottom of her coffee cup. Yes folks, Lou is put in a prison cell with Dastardly Dr Darcy the 'pregnant-Scully-basher'.

He may be disguised in that devilishly clever goatee beard but we're not fooled. Meanwhile the Street decide to launch a 'Free Lou' campaign. Let's just hope the council don't erect a public convenience amid the confusion.

Next Fortnight: Week starting 4 Oct

- It's the day of Steph and Max's wedding. Lyn and Valda are gutted when they realise the couple have eloped. But will the Scully's get to the wedding in time?
- A terrified Lou begs Harold to bring him protection money. David reports it and Lou gets a bashing.
- Olivia agrees to go with Stuart to the Police ball.
- Stringray explains the story behind his 'Shazza' tattoo. She was a hamster!!
- Libby and Darren get jiggy with it.
- Toadie and Connor fall out over Maddie.

*** SPOILER END ***
Reply 1228
charlord
there was no need for the leaf today...no need

lol, my boyf said if I did that to him he'd have snatched it off of me and told me to piss off and stop being so annoying lol :tongue:
rednirt
lol, my boyf said if I did that to him he'd have snatched it off of me and told me to piss off and stop being so annoying lol :tongue:

explain the left story thing.. i've been reading this thread and it seems interestin.. LOL!

:tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 1230
Danyul
explain the left story thing.. i've been reading this thread and it seems interestin.. LOL!

lol, Susan and Tom were in the park being all young-couply and susan was flicking this leaf in Tom's face for about 5 mins as they were flirting. not as interesting as you may think, our apologies for getting you all excited
rednirt
lol, Susan and Tom were in the park being all young-couply and susan was flicking this leaf in Tom's face for about 5 mins as they were flirting. not as interesting as you may think, our apologies for getting you all excited

hehehe, it sounds fun though!! Was he secretly irritated by it and putting on a happy face? Can picture it now!!
Reply 1232
Danyul

susan and tom were sitting on a bench in the park she was close up against him and was rubbing a beautiful green leaf over his face. it was meant to be romantic unfortunately everyone on here found it nasty except for me :smile:
Reply 1233
Danyul
hehehe, it sounds fun though!! Was he secretly irritated by it and putting on a happy face? Can picture it now!!

no, he was loving it! he was so aroused.
chats
no, he was loving it! he was so aroused.

you're having a laugh!

It's not fair, I wanna watch it but i'm going out in half an hour :frown: someone who watches their TV on their Comp Monitor take a screen shot for me!
Reply 1235
Danyul

I think he liked it.

And then suddenly his face turned when Izzy appeared.....
Reply 1236
Danyul
you're having a laugh!

It's not fair, I wanna watch it but i'm going out in half an hour :frown: someone who watches their TV on their Comp Monitor take a screen shot for me!

LOL it was the greatest piece of romance and art EVER in neighbours history.

I would take a screen shot but it was yesterdays episode :smile:
theaman
I think he liked it.

And then suddenly his face turned when Izzy appeared.....

Izzy :eek: wonder when her big secret will come out!

Dee Bliss RIP :biggrin:
chats
LOL it was the greatest piece of romance and art EVER in neighbours history.

I would take a screen shot but it was yesterdays episode :smile:

a repeat viewing has got to be found.. sounds such great television!

"yes yes my little tommy wommy, i wuv u i do!" *bashes his face with leaf*

aww, who said romance is dead :wink:
Reply 1239
Danyul
Dee Bliss RIP :biggrin:

shes alive :smile: in a coma

Latest