Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know when jack and stuart actually find out about mac? that will be one to watch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    does anyone know when jack and stuart actually find out about mac? that will be one to watch!
    soon.

what will happen? has she lied to them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    ''sexy side of fifty''. that makes me sick.

I dont like Mac, making Jack a bad boy.
    yeh that was gross and i also HATE mac - ugh get her out of neighbours. it isnt even like shes hot in which case there would be a purpose to her existance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    yeh that was gross and i also HATE mac - ugh get her out of neighbours. it isnt even like shes hot in which case there would be a purpose to her existance
    lol true. shes looks better in the police uniform.

so what has mac lied about to jack and stuart? I missed those episodes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol true. shes looks better in the police uniform.

so what has mac lied about to jack and stuart? I missed those episodes
    stuart fancies mac but doesnt want to go out with his boss. mac tells him that she doesnt really like the 'bf' she is seeing and shows him a pic of a random guy.
    she tells jack she works in an office photocopying all day and so clubbing helps her unwind.
    silly,silly,silly girl :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    lol it was the most amazing neighbours EVER - well close, *homeless valda selling her dogs is perhaps my favourite memory lol*
    i was crying - hahaha how lame am i!!!
    grrr, i can't believe i missed the wedding... i really miss neighbours (my halls has a very poor tv recepton)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    the scott and sarena scene was just too cute.

glad Libby went to see Karl, and glad she finally got to ''talk'' with Darren

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    the scott and sarena scene was just too cute.

glad Libby went to see Karl, and glad she finally got to ''talk'' with Darren
    i swear that family is way to open

ReputationRep:
    lol, Neighbours is wonderful..
    Who else enjoyed the artistic/tension-inducing directing when some Australian gangsters in vests closed in on Lou (who incidently appeared to be planting some sort of plastic leaf)?
    I love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Who else enjoyed the artistic/tension-inducing directing when some Australian gangsters in vests closed in on Lou (who incidently appeared to be planting some sort of plastic leaf)?
    I love it.
    i especially loved it when he grabbed the rake :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol yes that was a classic moment.. I feel that it could have been topped-off with a "stay back! I have a rusty garden rake!" though. Personally I would have thrown the plastic plant.

ReputationRep:
    (who incidently appeared to be planting some sort of plastic leaf)?
    I love it.
    In some sort of fake soil!!

ReputationRep:
    lol yes that was a classic moment.. I feel that it could have been topped-off with a "stay back! I have a rusty garden rake!" though. Personally I would have thrown the plastic plant.
    lmao!
    i just love the way neighbours always ends with such tense moments
    two ppl i wud dearly like to slap though: izzy and mac. GRR! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    ok sorry bout this ppl but i cant be ared to read this so why is sexy darcy in prison?( omg his body is AMAZING!)

ReputationRep:
    lmao!
    i just love the way neighbours always ends with such tense moments
    two ppl i wud dearly like to slap though: izzy and mac. GRR! :mad:
    Yea the tense moments are pure genious.. close-up shot of worried, strained face is always a winner!
    I completely agree with your slapping list, I'd also like to add Lily-joo-ana or whatever her silly name is to it. Ooh and "Lynny" as well, and "Stingray".
    Me and Neighbours have kind of a love/hate relationship! I don't think I could live without it though.. lol

ReputationRep:
    Yea the tense moments are pure genious.. close-up shot of worried, strained face is always a winner!
    I completely agree with your slapping list, I'd also like to add Lily-joo-ana or whatever her silly name is to it. Ooh and "Lynny" as well, and "Stingray".
    Me and Neighbours have kind of a love/hate relationship! I don't think I could live without it though.. lol
    lol rose, your like me exactly!!! im always at the tv at 5:36 in time for neighbours, but hate all the patheitc acting and predictable storylines. its great
    lyn's jealousy is annoying and stingray's whole way of talking...WHAT does serena see in him??

ReputationRep:
    lol rose, your like me exactly!!! im always at the tv at 5:36 in time for neighbours, but hate all the patheitc acting and predictable storylines. its great
    lyn's jealousy is annoying and stingray's whole way of talking...WHAT does serena see in him??
    Yes 5.36 everyday! I resisted the temptation of watching twice today as I didn't go to college.. it was worringly difficult! Have you noticed how it's gradually getting shorter everyday.. the average episode length must be about 17 minutes or something! Ptsshh..
    Stingray is the worst portrayal of someone with ADHD! I think they just said to him "right, talk reeeally loudly and with absurd facial expressions as you do so.. and also run around lots" gaah do your research Neighbours!!
    I think I'd also like to add "Cindi" to that slap list. It's just getting longer..! Perhaps the entire cast should all just be lined up and multi-slapped. Lol I also feel the need to put all of their names in inverted commas.. they're all ridiulous!
    I still love it though.

ReputationRep:
    I love it.

you noticed the plastic leaf too!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    ok sorry bout this ppl but i cant be ared to read this so why is sexy darcy in prison?( omg his body is AMAZING!)
    stealing.

felt sorry for Lou today, why oh why did david have to be such a tell-tale!

that baby is kinda cute, and the things toadie was saying today were hilarious!!!!!!

If I soiled myself on a bus, and vomited over dinner, people wouldnt say ''oooooo toadie done a boo boo''

LMAO

ReputationRep:
    I miss Helen Daniels...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.