Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I miss Julie Martin.

ReputationRep:
    I miss Phillip Martin

ReputationRep:
    Remember that time Philip pushed Julie off a balcony on the murder mystery weekend? That was weird because the storyline was a murder mystery in its own right. Did Philip kill her or did she fall off?

Thank goodness Debbie Martin revealed all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    Remember that time Philip pushed Julie off a balcony on the murder mystery weekend? That was weird because the storyline was a murder mystery in its own right. Did Philip kill her or did she fall off?

I don't! I remember the Martin family.. but not that storyline

Gosh.. i'm 18 and i've been watching Neighbours for about 10 years, hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)

woah yeh that was a weird story and phillip kept having all the flash backs didnt he?! of his ex wife in a car and fighting with him and then julie fighting with him..

ReputationRep:
    hehe, who's the anomynous person who gave my rep for mentioning Helen Daniels!!

ReputationRep:
    How weird can that girl get?!!!!! i do not know what such hotties see in her?!

ReputationRep:
    mac is a b***h!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    mac is a b***h!
    yer, i hate her voice! argh!
    get a new one woman!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    yer, i hate her voice! argh!
    get a new one woman!
    lol! i know!
    shes so butch as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    lol! i know!
    shes so butch as well
    lol butch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol butch
    indeed. butch

ReputationRep:
    Wooo Neighbours is on tomorrow! Lol oh dear.
    What happened on Friday, I missed it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Yes 5.36 everyday! I resisted the temptation of watching twice today as I didn't go to college.. it was worringly difficult! Have you noticed how it's gradually getting shorter everyday.. the average episode length must be about 17 minutes or something! Ptsshh..
    Stingray is the worst portrayal of someone with ADHD! I think they just said to him "right, talk reeeally loudly and with absurd facial expressions as you do so.. and also run around lots" gaah do your research Neighbours!!
    I think I'd also like to add "Cindi" to that slap list. It's just getting longer..! Perhaps the entire cast should all just be lined up and multi-slapped. Lol I also feel the need to put all of their names in inverted commas.. they're all ridiulous!
    I still love it though.
    YEP! definately add sindie..she's funny at some times, but she can be over-thingymujiggy (cant fit the precise word!)
    omg, i was thinking that on fri when it seemed really really short!!
    umm...on friday...mac still hasnt returned mac's money, she said no to stuart about the ball (she was being ratty and snappy) and she told stuart they shouldnt be partners in the police thing.
    darcy tells lou he really needs to get his money out of the bank cos next time he wont step in to help him. Lou had the most patheic black eye that looked like they lip-ticked it!

yh, i love it too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    YEP! definately add sindie..she's funny at some times, but she can be over-thingymujiggy (cant fit the precise word!)
    omg, i was thinking that on fri when it seemed really really short!!
    umm...on friday...mac still hasnt returned mac's money, she said no to stuart about the ball (she was being ratty and snappy) and she told stuart they shouldnt be partners in the police thing.
    darcy tells lou he really needs to get his money out of the bank cos next time he wont step in to help him. Lou had the most patheic black eye that looked like they lip-ticked it!

yh, i love it too :rolleyes:
    yeh that black eye looked so fake, all those nutters jumped him and thats all that happened to him! I thought he would be in a wheelchair or something.

Darcy said forget about the money, because he owed Lou a favour (for robbing Lou's Place)

lately Toadie has become my favourite character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh that black eye looked so fake, all those nutters jumped him and thats all that happened to him! I thought he would be in a wheelchair or something.

Darcy said forget about the money, because he owed Lou a favour (for robbing Lou's Place)

lately Toadie has become my favourite character.
    oh yh he did..sorry rose...he said to forget about the money cos he owed him one for robbing the pub.
    why toadie?

ReputationRep:
    Ooo can somebody please update me of the latest goings on in Ramsay Street?

I've missed it for the most of last week, have to catch up tonight!

ReputationRep:
    GRRR..mac is going to go on the slap list a second time!
    she's such a two faced little..GRRR! :mad:

on a more positive note, libby and darren are SO CUTE!! i hera darren gets accused though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    GRRR..mac is going to go on the slap list a second time!
    she's such a two faced little..GRRR! :mad:
    As she's 2 faced, does that mean we can slap her twice?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    As she's 2 faced, does that mean we can slap her twice?!
    no, i say give her three :mad:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.