Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i missed neighbours today - update me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    i havnt seen it yet either...but lets make a prediction
    ummm...stuart tells olivia about darrens criminal record and it doesnt take long for her to frame him instead of jack...
    izzy will be annoyig as usual, and we may see a bit of lou and guess what..his lipstick eye will probs be all better :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey fellow Neighbourinos! Wwwwwoww today's episode was as rubbishly cool as ever. What about that sexual tension between Summer and anoymous teen?! Lol aaah...

People are always disappearing in Neighbours.. whatever happened to Joe Scully (I think there's already a thread about it) and Nina? They just disappear with a fob off explanation like "she's gone to get some milk.." NEVER TO RETURN!!!

Gaaah.. it still enthralls me though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    People are always disappearing in Neighbours.. whatever happened to Nina?
    If you remember, Delta Goodrem a.k.a. Nina got cancer so she had to leave for a while. She also has her singing career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    Keep checking this site. The episode will be uploaded soon.

http://64.71.151.72/episodes/

ReputationRep:
    (where is the quote button on this forum? ) edit:: ooh i worked it out.

Anywho...what happened to Joe Scully i hear you say? Well, he just so happens to be dating my hairdresser who lives in South East London! She always updates us on the situation, and basically he was sacked about a year ago. He's never coming back.

I think he took the p*ss and the director decided to kiss his lil ass goodbye.

Oh and also, Susan and Carl both annoy the crap out of me. And both of their new pardners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    If you remember, Delta Goodrem a.k.a. Nina got cancer so she had to leave for a while. She also has her singing career.
    I know why she had to leave and everything, they didn't explain it very well though! I think "Trixi" said something like "she's staying at her dad's for a while" and then they hoped everyone would forget about it.

Silly Neighbours producers.. they dont know what they're doing. Pshh. It's still great though! Lol, I have to say that at the end of every message to re-affirm my undying love (but also hate) for it. It will never leave me.. well I'll probably get bored of it one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suburban Legend)
    Anywho...what happened to Joe Scully i hear you say? Well, he just so happens to be dating my hairdresser who lives in South East London! She always updates us on the situation, and basically he was sacked about a year ago. He's never coming back.
    Seriously???????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suburban Legend)
    Anywho...what happened to Joe Scully i hear you say? Well, he just so happens to be dating my hairdresser who lives in South East London!
    :eek:

(Original post by Rose64)
    Wwwwoww today's episode was as rubbishly cool as ever

lmao rose, you come up with the funniest things!

wonder whats gona happen on todays cool eppy!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    lmao rose, you come up with the funniest things!

wonder whats gona happen on todays cool eppy!
    xx
    Lol aah thanks
    Let's hope Summer can decipher the phone number of pre-teen kid number 1.
    Also, let's hope Susan slaps Izzi for us! And also Mac, Cindi, Lynn, Lily-joo-ananana, Stingray etc..

ReputationRep:
    why toadie?
    some of the stuff he says cracks me up, especially that episode where he was trying to work and maddie kept looking at him.

and then he was doing all those baby noises LMAO

I wonder where maddie has gone :eek: those boys are probably just messin around?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    some of the stuff he says cracks me up, especially that episode where he was trying to work and maddie kept looking at him.

and then he was doing all those baby noises LMAO

I wonder where maddie has gone :eek: those boys are probably just messin around?!
    yh, i realised why you meant toadie after i clicked the submit button, lol he's been great about that baby.
    poor poor baby :eek:
    just wait till tomorrow, we will find the pram in the most stupidest of places in the universe :rolleyes:
    oooooo...does darcy tell susan how izzy's baby isnt karls?
    i hope he does because then susan AND karl will give jesabelle the well deserved SLLLAAPPPP, and that will be one down from the slap list

ReputationRep:
    Yaha ladies and jellyspoons...Joe Isn't Coming Back.

ReputationRep:
    yh, i realised why you meant toadie after i clicked the submit button, lol he's been great about that baby.
    poor poor baby :eek:
    just wait till tomorrow, we will find the pram in the most stupidest of places in the universe :rolleyes:
    oooooo...does darcy tell susan how izzy's baby isnt karls?
    i hope he does because then susan AND karl will give jesabelle the well deserved SLLLAAPPPP, and that will be one down from the slap list
    LOL, I cant wait (guesses in a tree)

I'm lost, how did Darcy get find out????

I like the way her name has become jasabelle, same when chokker became stuart and scott became stingray

and yeh, a slap is in order!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    She hasn't "become" jezebelle! It's just what Susan calls her - it's the name of a biblical queen who was almost as *****y as Isabelle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feedtheflamingo)
    She hasn't "become" jezebelle! It's just what Susan calls her - it's the name of a biblical queen who was almost as *****y as Isabelle.
    lol i know that! :rolleyes:

I mean thats what susan and lib call her as if its her real name!

felt sorry for stingray today!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my word, what has been happening in Neighbours? I haven't seen it for the last 3months... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PunkInBlack)
    Oh my word, what has been happening in Neighbours? I haven't seen it for the last 3months... :eek:
    it would be hard to tell you everything thats happened in the last 3 months, you can go back through this thread and read if you want

main things that have happened are:

susan/karl split, karl goes to issabelle, susan to tom(joe scullys brother and priest)

izzy is pregnant karl thinks its his really it is not

Lou facing bankruptcy, tries a scam, gets caught thrown in jail.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, did he actually get thrown in jail? that sux...
    whats happenin with toadie and cindy??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PunkInBlack)
    Oh no, did he actually get thrown in jail? that sux...
    whats happenin with toadie and cindy??
    yeh they literally grabbed him and threw him in jail, and his cellmate was DARCY!!!

toadie and cindy are doing fine at the moment.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.