Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh they literally grabbed him and threw him in jail, and his cellmate was DARCY!!!

toadie and cindy are doing fine at the moment.
    Darcy? :eek: :eek: :eek:
    No way...wow...

ReputationRep:
    Oh em geee Neighbours is on soon. I plan my life around it.
    How does Darcy know about Izzi's baby not being Carl's?! The scoundrel! If this was the 19th century, he would be a highway robber.

ReputationRep:
    *Huge spoiler*

Not sure how accurate this is, but after Darcy finds out the baby isn't Karl's, he has words with Izzy, she pushes Darcy down the stairs or something so then Darcy tells Karl and then Susan and Karl end up back together. Apparently!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    *Huge spoiler*

Not sure how accurate this is, but after Darcy finds out the baby isn't Karl's, he has words with Izzy, she pushes Darcy down the stairs or something so then Darcy tells Karl and then Susan and Karl end up back together. Apparently!
    Darcy comes out of jail? when is this!

ReputationRep:
    Susan and Karl end up back together. Apparently!
    They SO will. Karl's just not right with Izzy.

ReputationRep:
    *Huge spoiler*

Noooo way!

What a shocker! Aaaah but atleast Maddy is ok lol did anyone see the appalling teenage skater boy actor.. "Stinga.. where's ya baybee?" followed by a moron face. Gaah Australian TV must be the worst if Neighbours is anything to go by. The worst.. and the most amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Noooo way!

What a shocker! Aaaah but atleast Maddy is ok lol did anyone see the appalling teenage skater boy actor.. "Stinga.. where's ya baybee?" followed by a moron face. Gaah Australian TV must be the worst if Neighbours is anything to go by. The worst.. and the most amazing!!
    predictable or what rose :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Darcy comes out of jail? when is this!
    Quite soon I think - he was only supposed to be in there 6 months and its easily that now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Noooo way!

what happened to the baby cos i didnt see todays episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    what happened to the baby cos i didnt see todays episode
    It was ok, they found it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    It was ok, they found it
    Was it 'avin a go on the skate ramps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danyul)
    Was it 'avin a go on the skate ramps?
    yes, doing some crazy moves! and everyone was singing ''go maddie, go maddie, go maddie!''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yes, doing some crazy moves! and everyone was singing ''go maddie, go maddie, go maddie!''
    that's awesome man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    LOL, I cant wait (guesses in a tree)

I'm lost, how did Darcy get find out????

I like the way her name has become jasabelle, same when chokker became stuart and scott became stingray

and yeh, a slap is in order!!!!!
    oh yh...i remember when stuart was called that!! and he really fancied flick and only insisted everyone call him stuart cos flick called him that :rolleyes:
    aaahh the old days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    LMAO! where and who took her?
    omg thats so funny!LMAO

ReputationRep:
    omg thats so funny!LMAO
    You really believed that?! Hehe. It didn't really happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    oh yh...i remember when stuart was called that!! and he really fancied flick and only insisted everyone call him stuart cos flick called him that :rolleyes:
    aaahh the old days!
    Flick mmmmmmmmmm, i wish she would come back.

ReputationRep:
    omg thats so funny!LMAO
    the skaters took her and strapped her into a skateboard, she was really enjoying it, and done some mental 360 degress backflip. I was shocked, but you can tell they used a stunt double baby!

Its on now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Flick mmmmmmmmmm, i wish she would come back.
    me too.
    i really want her, tad and paul back. they were the best trio, always fighting about something, or getting into trouble. but they loved each other....

mac is sooo mean. i think her and izzy are evens on the slap list :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    the skaters took her and strapped her into a skateboard, she was really enjoying it, and done some mental 360 degress backflip. I was shocked, but you can tell they used a stunt double baby!

Its on now!
    yer but really who took her? :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.