its not real

ReputationRep:
    from some of your posts i'm not sure if you belive that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    from some of your posts i'm not sure if you belive that
    i do...but sometimes i forget

ReputationRep:
    No offence ppl but a 7 page thread about Neighbours would label quite a few ppl as geeks. I used to watch it so thats why i said no offence but i grew up one day, and became a proper geek, a pc geek insted

ReputationRep:
    anyone watch home and away- what do you reckon to last nights episode- sally going to her wedding and the horse getting out of control- poor sally, something goes wrong every time she tries to get married...
    Home and Away is the most Shithouse show on aussie TV, like no one watches it, we are all watching Frasier repeats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Neighbours...it had one of the most desirable women ever to grace the small screen - Julie. Forget her surname, she was the one who married Phil I think and lived in the Robinson house. She dressed as a naughty schoolgirl once to spice up her hubby. Many older woman fantasies ensued. Quality show, quality.
    You mean Julie Martin - one of the most entertaining characters they ever had. After she left, the show went to potts, seriously! It was the same year the Kennedy family joined. They had to axe most of the staff that worked there and they changed literally everything They even brought Harold back from the dead in order to revive it. Classic.

ReputationRep:
    Get ready for Harold Dead round two then...

ReputationRep:
    Even though it's not my favourite soap and it's quite average most of the time, I seem to find myself watching it everyday. It's like part of my daily schedule.

And yea, Carmella is hot.

ReputationRep:
    heres a fact for ya when i was in aussie right stuart (real name BLAIR) came second in big brother aussie....thats how he got his part in the show!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    Even though it's not my favourite soap and it's quite average most of the time, I seem to find myself watching it everyday. It's like part of my daily schedule.

And yea, Carmella is hot.
    I know, and how lost are you when its not on because of Christmas or bank holidays or somwthing. I just don't know how to fill that extra half hour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I know, and how lost are you when its not on because of Christmas or bank holidays or somwthing. I just don't know how to fill that extra half hour!
    wimbldon is the worse....they move all the kids shows to channel 2...then for the half an hour neighbours is suppoes to be on they show tennis on both channels and then at 6 it changes to bbc2 only. grrrrr i know its the traditional fortnight when we let ausie get a little ahead of us...(this is the first xmas that we've not had neighbours on)..but its so annoying, how come we need tennis on 2 channels for half an hour!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    wimbldon is the worse....they move all the kids shows to channel 2...then for the half an hour neighbours is suppoes to be on they show tennis on both channels and then at 6 it changes to bbc2 only. grrrrr i know its the traditional fortnight when we let ausie get a little ahead of us...(this is the first xmas that we've not had neighbours on)..but its so annoying, how come we need tennis on 2 channels for half an hour!

love Katy ***
    To annoy us!

I hate it when they cram a weeks worth of Hollyoaks into two days in the summer when the crickets on as well. Incredibly annoying and they cricket is only ever replays because is tea time or rain stopped play or the other teams already won!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)

love Katy ***
    Because it's good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Because it's good.
    But seriously, two channels at the same time. Thats tennis overload!

ReputationRep:
    I don't watch it regularly now but I'd say its definitely not what it used to be. It went downhill after Daphne died and Des left I used to watch prisoner cell block H and it always used to be funny to see the old actors and actresses from that popping up in neighbours. Susan Kennedy looked really young in prisoner, now she's getting on a bit! Harold's resurrection was comedy. Hadn't he washed up on a beach in Tasmania with amnesia or something? Class, on a par with JR in dallas

Oh and Shane and Danny in the Mitchell/Ramsay house... those were the days.
    Oh yes, I didn't believe it when I heard Harold was coming back from the dead. He's now gone a bit crazy, which is very amusing!

Notice that they never found Dee's body when she went over the cliff. Anyone else sensing a dramatic return from the dead in a couple of years time?!

ReputationRep:
    Mark Little as Joe Mangle was possible the best character ever. I can't remember what happened to him but he's doing crap British TV shows now so he could use the work!

I don't know whether I've outgrown neighbours or the current cast is just crap. The Karl Kennedy actor simply can't act, the Scullys will never be the Robinsons and I hate Boyd and his annoying stereotype of a family.

Perhaps just as amazing as Harold was Toadie's transformation from school bully and thickhead into uni student then fully fledged lawyer. Erinsbrough must be the best in Australia as everyone of university calibre in Ramsay Street seems to go there!
    Unless their contracts are up, then they move away to uni "in the city"

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours is just so crap its actually worth watching, much more engrossing than Eastenders or any of the british soaps which are all rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Neighbours is just so crap its actually worth watching, much more engrossing than Eastenders or any of the british soaps which are all rubbish.
    why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    why?
    why what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    why what?
    why do you think all british soaps are rubbish and what makes the australian/american ones better?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.