Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    hehe, is that a pride that you have chats?!
    yeh, If I knew I was in the right and my girlfriend told me ''to look into her eyes and tell her'' I wouldnt do it! she should have trust!

ReputationRep:
    Karl and Susan get back together, don't they? I've heard that Izzy runs away with Darcy....or maybe this is all old news...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh, If I knew I was in the right and my girlfriend told me ''to look into her eyes and tell her'' I wouldnt do it! she should have trust!
    hehe, male pride..to great to do the innocent :rolleyes:

(Original post by Who me)
    Karl and Susan get back together, don't they? I've heard that Izzy runs away with Darcy....or maybe this is all old news...
    :eek: i didnt know this!!!!!!! is there more to this story?! izzy and DARCY?! :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    does karl ever find out if the baby isnt his, if so when?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    does karl ever find out if the baby isnt his, if so when?
    we've been talking about this a couple of pages back..as far as everyone knows, karl doesnt find out. however, darcy does find out and nay karl as a compensation to susan for what he did to her.

GO LOU!!!!!!!!!! :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    we've been talking about this a couple of pages back..as far as everyone knows, karl doesnt find out. however, darcy does find out and nay karl as a compensation to susan for what he did to her.

GO LOU!!!!!!!!!! :tsr:
    what does nay mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    what does nay mean?
    :confused: i really dont know!!!
    umm...spelling error, but i duno what it is!
    i was trying to say that maybe darcy tells karl and susan as a compensation for what he did to them...but :confused:
    lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    wow didn't libby look hot in todays episode! but still not as hot as anne wilkinson or delta goodern..or mayb in the same leauge lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotboi01)
    wow didn't libby look hot in todays episode! but still not as hot as anne wilkinson or delta goodern..or mayb in the same leauge lol
    She did look good!

ReputationRep:
    I think either Izzy's baby dies or Karl finds out it isnt his as in episode 4599 Karl is seen drowning his grief in alcohol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    I think either Izzy's baby dies or Karl finds out it isnt his as in episode 4599 Karl is seen drowning his grief in alcohol!
    Izzy has an accident and loses the baby. Before this happens she fakes a miscarriage though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    Izzy has an accident and loses the baby. Before this happens she fakes a miscarriage though.
    how can you fake a miscarriage?
    karl will be so sad after and then there gonna break up!

ReputationRep:
    what did Darcy acctually do to Lou and everyone else? i dont really remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    what did Darcy acctually do to Lou and everyone else? i dont really remember
    He got into gambling debts and started robbing people. He stole the takings from the pub and he stole from Susan and then lied. He also stole from Lyn, and then knocked her over, and she was pregnant at the time, and he got away and lied about it but later admitted it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he stole from Lyn - he broke into Susan's house to steal that broach she had that was worth loads of money, and Lyn heard so went to see what was going on just as he was running out and he knocked her over...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I don't think he stole from Lyn - he broke into Susan's house to steal that broach she had that was worth loads of money, and Lyn heard so went to see what was going on just as he was running out and he knocked her over...?
    Yeah, thats it. I forget.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    how can you fake a miscarriage?
    karl will be so sad after and then there gonna break up!
    yh, thats what i was thinking...surely she would be getting bigger in size :confused:

iv been waiting for jesabelle's break up for ages!!!! cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, what happened in today's episode? I was out and missed it gaah I really should give up my social life and dedicate myself to Neighbours!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Hey everyone, what happened in today's episode? I was out and missed it gaah I really should give up my social life and dedicate myself to Neighbours!!
    Darren has left Libby, but we're not sure if he comes back.
    Stingray was as wet as soggy cardboard today (again)
    Jack is in the clear and he finds out about her (Mac) seeing Stuart even though she isn't really.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Darren left Libby? Oh em gee! I was sure they were going to fall into each others arms and walk off into the sunset. They probably will in the end though; hhoww predictable.
    Thanks for the update!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.