Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    oh yeah!!! he got paid to get it chopped and lou came to the rescue at the last minute! the pony is still framed on one of the walls in the pub...

i cant remember whoshe got married to...this american dude i think...but her and karl kissed on the wedding day.
    remember when susan slapped karl. never seen her that angry! whoa man!
    I've forgotten all of that!

stupid brain cells!!!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, typical male brain cells!!

what happened today....i missed it
    was it boring??

ReputationRep:
    Ohh well Skye has gone into hosting lingere parties with Sindy so its all gone a bit racy!

Oh and Darcy confronted Izzy, she tried to pay him off - he refused and she accidentaly pushed his down the stairs - then instead of calling for help she took a load of jewellery off a put it in his pocket (to make him look like he'd been stealing stuff I guess :confused: ) then left him out cold on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    ohh what?? :eek:
    why do i miss the interesting ones...
    izzy is so cunning...did she at least phone for an ambulance?

ReputationRep:
    Izzy did NOT phone for an ambulence the callus biatch.

What happened yesterday? I was at work.. grrrr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Izzy did NOT phone for an ambulence the callus biatch.

What happened yesterday? I was at work.. grrrr!
    Darcy is still in a coma and karl thinks that he has stolen off them (izzy this time) again. Izzy was so freaking nervous in the coffee shop, she looked like she would crack. Hopefully she will.
    Oh yes and noone (so far) saw anyone with Darcy, so the police think that he tripped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    Darcy is still in a coma and karl thinks that he has stolen off them (izzy this time) again. Izzy was so freaking nervous in the coffee shop, she looked like she would crack. Hopefully she will.
    Oh yes and noone (so far) saw anyone with Darcy, so the police think that he tripped.
    neighbours is soo good
    'which wife carl?' lol darcy is amazing at rhetorical questions

ReputationRep:
    this thread is dying away...
    people..what singray's real name?? i just cant remember it and its really annoying me..:mad:
    i remember thinking i would always use his proper name on here because it was shorter to type..but i cant remember it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    this thread is dying away...
    people..what singray's real name?? i just cant remember it and its really annoying me..:mad:
    i remember thinking i would always use his proper name on here because it was shorter to type..but i cant remember it!!
    Scott isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    ok lets talk about izzy! i think it was totally out of order for her to plant the stuff on darcy! i mean hes gonna get put back in the slammer!

ReputationRep:
    Olivia with Stuart, makes me sick.

Stingray has lost his sting, LMAO that was hilarious as was the scene with David pretending he is a lawyer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    ok lets talk about izzy! i think it was totally out of order for her to plant the stuff on darcy! i mean hes gonna get put back in the slammer!
    Grrrrrrr.... she is one character I wish they would kill off!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    Grrrrrrr.... she is one character I wish they would kill off!! :mad:
    her day will come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    her day will come
    You know something I don't. Tell me! Tell me! Pleeeaaassseeeeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    You know something I don't. Tell me! Tell me! Pleeeaaassseeeeeeee!
    My contacts around the world have told me she will die :cool:

whether they are realiable contacts is another thing

ps: Cindy, cool name!

pps: THIS SHOULD BE A 5 STAR THREAD, EVERYONE VOTE 5 STARS!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    her day will come
    speaking of people dying.....whens the next fire/flood/storm/car crash? or anyhting where lots of people get killed?

also whens the next family moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    speaking of people dying.....whens the next fire/flood/storm/car crash? or anyhting where lots of people get killed?

also whens the next family moving in?
    dunno, I dont think anyone is dying soon, and noone is moving out so noone is moving in

ReputationRep:
    What is it about Mac that makes her breasts stand out so much? Because they're not actually that big......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    What is it about Mac that makes her breasts stand out so much? Because they're not actually that big......
    weird shape??? too small for such a large lady????? you just notice them because you dont wanna look at her face?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    weird shape??? too small for such a large lady????? you just notice them because you dont wanna look at her face?????
    i think its just the hopeless stuff she wears... :rolleyes:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.