The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do you know for definite, that he goes back to susan?
Reply 1601
What happened on Friday?

I do hate Izzy too, but CINDI is the epitome of everything that's annoying in the world. Libby and Sky just encourage her - 'She's insane, aaah we love her...' well I hate her!! Gaah just stop blinking so much!!
hams
if Karl never finds out the baby isnt his, i think it will annoy me for the rest of my life

ME TOO!!
If susan takes Karl back she'll deserve the slapping of a life time though I would take great joy in seeing something bad happen to Izzy as punishment for her dreadful acting!
And Stefan Dennis is back for the explosive season finale!
Reply 1605
Jack Scully (the actor) is turning on the christmas lights in my town!!!!!!!

Let's hope he's off the drugs by then... he may also be disappointed with the lack of loud, cheesy clubs in Halesowen.
Reply 1606
marychrist
Do you know for definite, that he goes back to susan?

The producers have hinted at it but it won't be for a while yet.
Reply 1607
Rose64
Jack Scully (the actor) is turning on the christmas lights in my town!!!!!!!

Let's hope he's off the drugs by then... he may also be disappointed with the lack of loud, cheesy clubs in Halesowen.

LOL

pleaseeeee give him a slap, if you get close to him
theaman
The producers have hinted at it but it won't be for a while yet.

How do you know these things?
Reply 1609
marychrist
How do you know these things?

that is one of lifes biggest mysteries, i think he has links with either someone from the Neighbours cast or a producer/writer or something.................................... seriously
chats
that is one of lifes biggest mysteries, i think he has links with either someone from the Neighbours cast or a producer/writer or something.................................... seriously

I am making it my life ambition to get a job on neighbours.
Reply 1611
marychrist
I am making it my life ambition to get a job on neighbours.

promise me you will kill off characters such as Jack, Izzy, Mac if you become a writer
Reply 1612
I will indeed slap him if I'm in the vacinity.. I'll also give his hair a good wash.
chats
promise me you will kill off characters such as Jack, Izzy, Mac if you become a writer

I thought Jack was leaving anyway at some point, as his contract has expired or is close to expiring?

Izzy is my most hated soap opera character ever and I cant wait until Karl realises she is a horror and what a knob he's been and rushes back to Susan forever. :mad:
Reply 1614
marychrist
I thought Jack was leaving anyway at some point, as his contract has expired or is close to expiring?

Izzy is my most hated soap opera character ever and I cant wait until Karl realises she is a horror and what a knob he's been and rushes back to Susan forever. :mad:

Jack is leaving - he decided to leave when his contract expired.

And everything you said in the second paragraph of your post is exactly why the producers love her and why this storyline is keeping people tuning in! :biggrin:
Dont know if this has been said. But Stingray's mum came to the show about two days ago and she is a trailer trash bogan trying to rip off everyone there is.
hehe i hate izzy too which is why she is so great. doctor darcy though - WOW! how much am i loving all his rhetorical questions and him haunting izzy's dreams - lol its hilarious!!!
was skye hitting on libby the other day??!!
Reply 1617
charlord
hehe i hate izzy too which is why she is so great. doctor darcy though - WOW! how much am i loving all his rhetorical questions and him haunting izzy's dreams - lol its hilarious!!!
was skye hitting on libby the other day??!!

izzy's dreams are getting over-dramatic tho...especially sleeping on the road with her pj's on! she's not doing too bad at acting it out though..what with the sexy hair and all!
Reply 1618
Has Joe Scully been killed off yet?
hihihihi
Has Joe Scully been killed off yet?

Soon, very soon. Car crash i've heard.

Latest