Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where's Lyn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    Where's Lyn?
    She's back this week, when she'll announce she's going to move to the country with Joe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Soon, very soon. Car crash i've heard.
    I thought that she and Joe decided to get divorced as Jack and Steph get all divided as who to support. Lyn resorts to shop lifting again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    Where's Lyn?
    Divorcing Joe...

The Soap star from that Spanish soap they watch, god, whats his name? Roderigo Santoro has fallen in love with Libby, but Libby has fallen in love with the guy.... Darren, and has moved away etc... Santoro doesnt believe there is another man and believes that Lyn and Susan are keeping him from her and that Libby is heartbroken that he left the soap to come to her.

ReputationRep:
    so to those in the know or in OZ wht is happening with sky?

p.s does anyone know of any spoiler sites for the uk?

ReputationRep:
    OMG ''one good reason'' was playing in the background today, havent heard it for agesssss. I'm gonna watch the episode again later on just to hear it again

ReputationRep:
    Baba is more annoying than izzy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    agreed, and much much more evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    agreed, and much much more evil.
    She's just a crap actress.
    Did Dave & Lil take the money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    She's just a crap actress.
    Did Dave & Lil take the money?
    I dont think they did, David wanted it but Lil refused.

so glad Caleb dumped Summer

ReputationRep:
    'Give me one gooood reason, why I should... err.. go home again??' Something like that!

Lol I think the coffee shop only has two cds/old clapped out tapes in its possession.. the other being

'Hey you, with the one-eyed shoe'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    'Give me one gooood reason, why I should... err.. go home again??' Something like that!

Lol I think the coffee shop only has two cds/old clapped out tapes in its possession.. the other being

'Hey you, with the one-eyed shoe'
    Don't forget the comedy one - Harold's tuba ompompopoming in the background!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I think they could all be called comedy ones.

There's also the one that's played at the end of some scenes, accompanied by a close up of the character's face.. 'you don't treat me liiike a fooool'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    baba...dusha..baba..
    where the hell do these names come from??? never fail to make me crack up!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol and isn't Harold lovingly referred to as 'Tata' by Lily-joo-ananana? Silly woman.

ReputationRep:
    Lol and isn't Harold lovingly referred to as 'Tata' by Lily-joo-ananana? Silly woman.
    lol..oh yh, forgot about that one!!!

random though..does anyone remember when michelle was bullied at school? and shecame home one day with egg in her hair..? her hair was really really long at the time..
    sorry, duno where that just came from!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ok so lets get back to this whole is dee comeing back thing yeah...

ReputationRep:
    i think she'll come back once the whole izzy/susan/karl thingy has blown over.. so we gona be waiting for some time if my theory is correct..

ReputationRep:
    I know! I wish she would just call everyone by their names. She always seems to pronounce her own daughter's name wrongly too. Unless everyone else is wrong

How funny was Neighbours today. It's been getting a bit rude lately! :eek: When Steph went to "help out" Max

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    lol..oh yh, forgot about that one!!!

random though..does anyone remember when michelle was bullied at school? and shecame home one day with egg in her hair..? her hair was really really long at the time..
    sorry, duno where that just came from!! :rolleyes:
    I think I remember, and she came home crying and lynne went all mad.
    or was that Hannah :confused:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.