Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what happened people?? i missed yesterdays and todays..
    i think my life may end :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Tim Collins is now Susans (divorce) lawyer and tells her to fight for possessions on the assumption that Karl might try and screw her over.

Steph 'gives Max a hand' during the fertility test

ReputationRep:
    oh i missed that steph bit

did she say it in a rude way, or was she serious about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    oh i missed that steph bit

did she say it in a rude way, or was she serious about it?
    she was serious- waas all explicit sexual innuendos

something along the lines of..

Max- "it wont work"
    Steph- "well try harder"
    Max- "im trying my hardest" ....
    steph "im sure i can make it work.. " etc then she slips into the other room with Max and she does her stuff :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Schitt)
    Tim Collins is now Susans (divorce) lawyer and tells her to fight for possessions on the assumption that Karl might try and screw her over.

Steph 'gives Max a hand' during the fertility test
    rofl I cant believe shed give him a BJ!! holy crapy, nioghbours is turning into channel4/channel5

ReputationRep:
    that was hilarious

what's happening with Stu and Mac? did he turn her in to their boss or not? missed an ep last week and haven't caught up yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Schitt)
    she was serious- waas all explicit sexual innuendos

something along the lines of..

Max- "it wont work"
    Steph- "well try harder"
    Max- "im trying my hardest" ....
    steph "im sure i can make it work.. " etc then she slips into the other room with Max and she does her stuff :eek:
    hahaha LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anita_xx)
    that was hilarious

what's happening with Stu and Mac? did he turn her in to their boss or not? missed an ep last week and haven't caught up yet...
    I'm pretty sure he hasn't yet. Unless I missed an episode too! I think he's going to soon though

ReputationRep:
    he's definately going to turn her in...
    good..that will one down from the slap list...now there's only the rest of the cast! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I was watching it in the JCR today and all around me there were moans of disgust and retching sounds when it came to the Steph and Max scene.. eurrrrgggghhh!

ReputationRep:
    Ive missed neighbours for the past few days, how depressing

ReputationRep:
    heh heh as for Neighbours getting rude, what about Sky and Boyd today??! that stripping scene, lol!

ReputationRep:
    heh heh as for Neighbours getting rude, what about Sky and Boyd today??! that stripping scene, lol!
    :eek: What happened today? I missed it..

ReputationRep:
    Boyd's body is amazin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    me to! tell tell.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commoner)
    Boyd's body is amazin
    lol..:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Sky was telling Boyd about her and Sindy's lingerie parties and Boyd asked if he could get a "special preview". Then when Lil, David, Harold and Serena were out, Boyd came over and they both dressed up in sexy lingerie. Boyd then stripped down to his boxers :eek:

ReputationRep:
    spoilers people???
    i missed the beginning of todays btw...and at the ned when they show the pictures i saw NINA!! :eek:
    did she come back> what happened? did jack say yes?

ReputationRep:
    yeah she came back - and told Jack she's making it big in the US but she's single at the moment because she never stays in one place long enough - and Jack said he's single too and then as she was leaving Jack said 'Will I see you again before you go?' and she said 'I hope so' and then...THEY KISSED!!!!!! wowee! and then Nina said something like 'It was great seeing you again' and then she left...
    it's all very exciting at the moment! and Sky and Boyd, ROFL!but they are cute

ReputationRep:
    it's all very exciting at the moment! and Sky and Boyd, ROFL!but they are cute
    But she's a lezza :eek:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.