ditto!!

ReputationRep:
    Lynne :mad: :mad: :mad:

is that deltas own hair or a wig?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

its her own hair i think...i was looking at that too..
    i was thinking, that if she would wear a wid, wouldnt she just have one with long hair, cos long hair looked so pretty on her...but then her hair today looked so perfectly fake. she must have sat there with curls in her hair for hours! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

I think its her own hair - it grew back brown after her chemotherapy.

ReputationRep:
    It looks a bit to strawy to be her own. It does have that nylon look to it.

I am glad she is back and she looks so well after all she has been thru!! Go Delta!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)

I am glad she is back and she looks so well after all she has been thru!! Go Delta!
    i know! i was thinking that...same old puppy dog eyes!
    do you reckon her and jack will get back together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    No, they won't get back together.

ReputationRep:
    probably- at least a one nighter

did stu dob in Olivia for dealing drugs or something

no Libby today?

Izzy's secret will inevitably come out, quite soon i suspect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyP)
    Actually this is from LAST year so we've already seen it.

The wedding is Lou and Nina's Mum, the teen in peril is Serena and that photographer dude, the bloke at death's door is Harold and his stroke and the reversal of last year's story is Karl and Susans divorce (as opposed to them getting re-married the year before.)

Apparently THIS year the entire lassiters complex is being blown up by terrorists!! Oh, and Paul Robinson (from the 80s, original owner of lassiters) is coming back!!

Go to http://www.erinsborough.com and click on the spoilers for more stuff.
    what was the classic Valda moment tho?

ReputationRep:
    wasnt it when lyn found out valda wasnt her mum..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)

true. whether it was her hair or not, she did look nice

ReputationRep:
    The "Classic Valda moment" will probably be when she got up at Lou's wedding and had a big speech.

ReputationRep:
    The finale epsode is called End of an era an is supposed to be related to not just one storyline! What does anyone thing will happen?

ReputationRep:
    :confused:i cant remember that one..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katherine*)
    The "Classic Valda moment" will probably be when she got up at Lou's wedding and had a big speech.
    Yep - that's the one!

(Original post by frost105)
    The finale epsode is called End of an era an is supposed to be related to not just one storyline! What does anyone thing will happen?
    It may just be the Karl/Susan era being over with the impending nuptials of Karl and Izzy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)

Apparently the entire Lassiters complex (coffee shop, pub, doctors surgery etc) is being destroyed!! I did hear that it was going to be blown up by terrorists/arsonists but I think that's a little far-fetched, even by Neighbours standards...

ReputationRep:
    bless mac... i dont think i want to slap her anymore!!
    Yeah, I thought this too!! But I feel sorrier for Stu - I don't like all his collegues making his life hell because he did the right thing!

i dont know what to feel about jack...part of me is feeling sorry, and part of me goes HA..you deserved it.
    I didn't feel at all sorry for Jack before, but now I do. I think I expected Lyn to be all sweet about it because she usually is and when she wasn't I thought, 'Aw, poor Jack!'
    I hope it works out for him and Nina, he deserves something good to happen

I'm glad Lyn and Joe won't be back though - they've always annoyed me, as has that evil baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anita_xx)
    I'm glad Lyn and Joe won't be back though - they've always annoyed me, as has that evil baby
    lol, yeah, me too! :rolleyes:
    actually, i found joe quite funny when him and karl suqabbled over silly things like who could wash their car the fastest
    but oscar...i remember when joe announced the name, and i was just like :eek:

ReputationRep:
    heh yeah, I remember Joe and Karl fighting - and do you remember how Susan and Lyn decided they'd sort it out by refusing them any -ahem- 'conjugal' rights until they agreed to be friends??! that was hilarious

Oscar just has an evil look about him - not surprised Lyn had postnatal depression when her baby looked like that

ReputationRep:
    how funny today when svetlanka and harold kissed and when he apologised svetlanka was like 'WHY?!' anyway that cracked me up but thats my weird sense of humour!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.