The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1760
What happened in today's (Monday) ep??was revising in the library (exams in a week!) and forgot to set the video arg!
anita_xx
What happened in today's (Monday) ep??was revising in the library (exams in a week!) and forgot to set the video arg!

I only caught a bit of it but I seen Lil and her Mom and David all sitting in the pub together having a toast to "families" and then a little later on Harold kissed Lils Mom..

Oh yeh, and Serena's new boyfriend fella was in the coffeeshop with her and Stingray came in and got all angry and jealous and starting mouthing off.. Serena was kinda embarassed, but then her boyfriend got a bit pi:smile::smile:ed off and walked off and kinda left her..

Can't remember any more... :cool:
oh okay so when Liliana collapses and needs a new kidney or whatever but has a rare blood type I presume luka will be the only one who shares that blood type and thus is able to donate?

todays episode was rubbish, no karl. (who I fear Im developing a horrific crush on)
Reply 1763
How long do they drag that storyline out for?
Oh and when do sky and that other one get together? Annnd does karl ever find out that it's not his baby? It's really annoying me...Izzy needs a slap already.
Abraxis
...Izzy needs a slap already.

yes i think we've established that..... :rolleyes:
Abraxis
How long do they drag that storyline out for?
Oh and when do sky and that other one get together? Annnd does karl ever find out that it's not his baby? It's really annoying me...Izzy needs a slap already.

Which storyline? Lil/Luka? I have no idea :biggrin: Sky and Lana should get together fairly soon I think. And yes Karl does find out about the baby but a long way in the future I think! Definitely not this season.
bestdeceptions
Which storyline? Lil/Luka? I have no idea :biggrin: Sky and Lana should get together fairly soon I think. And yes Karl does find out about the baby but a long way in the future I think! Definitely not this season.

Sky is a lesbian?! Lol! And how annoying is Lana's oh so realistic accent?!
Dont know about everyone else but I am sooooo bored with the Karl and Izzy storyline. I wish they would just get on with it and get rid of her!! :mad:
I like the Lil/Luka thing and was shouting madly at the screen when Svetlanka was talking to Luka about his birth certificate. :tongue:
Chicken
Sky is a lesbian?! Lol! And how annoying is Lana's oh so realistic accent?!

Actually the accent is real. She's from Canada
Reply 1769
cindy
Dont know about everyone else but I am sooooo bored with the Karl and Izzy storyline.

oh god..tell me about it :rolleyes:
its getting to such a ridiculously pathetic stage. things almost look funny rather than the 'suspense' they are trying ever so hard to create :rolleyes:
Reply 1770
Lana's accent is very annoying.
Reply 1771
hihihihi

her whole face is annoying me..:frown: :rolleyes:
what does serena see in her?
hehe...poor sky. looks like she's in for it with lana!!
Reply 1772
I'm bored of the Toadie/Sindi internet boyfriend thing. Hope it ends soon.

What's happening about Darcy?? I know he was moved to another hospital - does he actually die?does he ever get to tell Karl the truth??
Reply 1773
hihihihi

lana is very annoying. just generally lol.
When lana snogs skye, how full on is it? Does it get really physical?
The Chameleon

They give us proper hardcore shower scenes and stuff apparently..
Reply 1776
anita_xx
I'm bored of the Toadie/Sindi internet boyfriend thing. Hope it ends soon.

What's happening about Darcy?? I know he was moved to another hospital - does he actually die?does he ever get to tell Karl the truth??

He'll probably make an amazing recovery in time to ruin Karl & Izzy's wedding

my prediction :wink:
Reply 1777
The Chameleon

Absolutely, with Boyd, Serena and Baba all joining in.
Reply 1778
*snigger* How amusing that would be.
I hate Serena

Latest