Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Fact 2 - michelle in neighbours is an aspiring artist. she sucks
    fact 3 - Susan kennedy's actress is a lesbian. She dated the woman who played Ruth.
    Fact 4 - The libby actress and karl actor dated lol
    Fact 5 - Ian smith aka Harold is suprisingly rude in real life. In fact its fair to say hes more alike to stoke harold. A famous quote from him was at a book signing. Some teenager shouted out 'why are you so fat?' and he replied with 'because your mum gives me a cookie every time i f*ck her'
    genius
    J

thats just wrong!!! harold nooo!! (hilarious tho!!) my mouth actually dropped open in surprise at that!!! only about half an hour till the next exciting episode!!!!!
    harold was totally staring at izzys chest the other day!!! 'copping a perve' as they said!!! hahe eh
    i bet lou'll regret going off with that annoying and evil wife of his!!!!

ReputationRep:
    is Gus on the show over there yet? he is a lot like darcy. i like him tho, i think its good to have someone to dislike on the show. i was sooo glad when carl and susna broke up, susan pissed me off. steph and max r my favs also someone asked about carmella before, yes she comes back and so does michelle both for 2 weeks and they want connor. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    is Gus on the show over there yet? he is a lot like darcy. i like him tho, i think its good to have someone to dislike on the show. i was sooo glad when carl and susna broke up, susan pissed me off. steph and max r my favs also someone asked about carmella before, yes she comes back and so does michelle both for 2 weeks and they want connor. :eek:
    I think he makes his first apearance later on this week. Is it something to look forward to then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    lucky lad, Lori still to come back as well?

Michelle started of rough, she then turned ok, but in the pics i've seen she is a fat mess again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)

Michelle started of rough, she then turned ok, but in the pics i've seen she is a fat mess again
    i'd hardly have called her a "fat mess" lol.. shes about average. don't be so harsh

ReputationRep:

Hmmm, I was always expecting Michelle to have somesort of eating disorder because she wasn't the usually twig thin stereotype, which in soap land has bulemia written all over it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Hmmm, I was always expecting Michelle to have somesort of eating disorder because she wasn't the usually twig thin stereotype, which in soap land has bulemia written all over it!
    well they already did that didnt they with whats her name... err, the older sister of girl whos dad used to be in Sons And Daughters.... er, Debbie! Thats it... phew lol

ReputationRep:
    nah, she just irritated me now

anyway Sky is fairly big and she is by far the hottest on the show

ReputationRep:
    Sky looked well hot today :cool:

ReputationRep:
    serena has the hairest arms ever

and a moustache

disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Sky looked well hot today :cool:
    I like Sky a lot, after Flick sculley of course

ReputationRep:
    did anyone see neighbours yesterday??
    i missed it- what happened????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    did anyone see neighbours yesterday??
    i missed it- what happened????
    Karl kissed Susan and gave her false hope that the marriage was getting back on track.

That guy watch the Hoylands was an old friend of Max's called Gus and Issy now fancies him.

Someone was watching the tape of the Scullies and was secretly filming them

ReputationRep:
    Karl kissed Susan and gave her false hope that the marriage was getting back on track.

That guy watch the Hoylands was an old friend of Max's called Gus and Issy now fancies him.

Someone was watching the tape of the Scullies and was secretly filming them
    poor susan- i feel so sorry for her.....

ReputationRep:
    where are the episode summaries on
    http://www.erinsborough.com/index.shtml
    i've looked at them beofre and they are really indepth etc but i can't find them now- am i going mad??
    help!!

ReputationRep:
    new harold is a God

talking about izzy:

i've copped a perv myself

ReputationRep:
    My mates and I have been reminiscing the characters and storylines of the past. We've been looking at the BBC site especially.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/neighbours/whoswho/

The old characters were legends, the storylines classic.

ReputationRep:
    They're gonna reveal a big secret about Liljana next week. Basically we're gonna find out how David ended up with someone who is blatantly out of his league!

ReputationRep:
    They're gonna reveal a big secret about Liljana next week. Basically we're gonna find out how David ended up with someone who is blatantly out of his league!

This is true- she is clearly head and shoulders above the rest of her family and should ditch them as soon as possible!

ReputationRep:
    well,the secret is out....davids not serena's dad....contravertial but classic storyline!

love Katy ***

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.