Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Eugh, apparently, Serena and Luca are brother and sister!! *shudder*.. Luca is Lilyana's long-lost son I think.. I'm not sure how that works?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    karl Kennedy is at our city union tonight, hopefuly i'll get to meet him, what shall i ask?
    He was at our union Chrstmas LCR last saturday (LCR being the club thingie on campus), apparently he didn't do much though...and we had Joe Scully this time last year at our Aussie Beach Party LCR serving up the hog roast (before he got sacked).

ReputationRep:
    Jack Scully turned on the Christmas lights in my town

ReputationRep:
    awww amazin lucky u!!!!!!!!! seriously
    Only gosp I know is that boyd is gonna go behind skys back and see serena!!! (hmm soo that must mean they get back together after the splitting up this week) oooo excitment!!! ooo and sindie and Stu apparently get together also ooOOooo its all heating up up up

ReputationRep:
    Heres something I found.

4578. Love Me or Leave Me

Sky prepares to lie for Lana. Meanwhile, Serena and Luka decide to take their relationship to the next level, and Sindi feels she's being exploited as a sex object.

4579. Timebomb

Lil collapses at work. Meanwhile, Serena and Luka are interrupted consummating their passion, Connor cannot shift Lou's affections from "Carol", and Summer finds out about Caleb's imminent return. Then, Harold doesn't know when to stop talking about his love life.

4580. The Wake

Lil's illness is revealed as potentially fatal. Meanwhile, Sindi and Stuart's feuding gives way to passion.

4581. In Denial

The search for a liver donor for Liljana widens to the rest of the family. Sindi and Stu both struggle to come to terms with their moment of passion. Meanwhile, despite the crisis facing her family, Serena continues to see Luka, and Jack tries to force Lyn to tell Joe about her resistance to moving to the country.

4582. Get Out, Stay Out

Lana is forced to finally come out, while Stu's confusion about his attraction to Sindi causes him to blow up at his partner. Meanwhile, Susan and Libby find themselves in a comic standoff over a guilty pleasure, and Lou turns the tables on some Erinsborough High students.

4583. Cricket Makes Me Cry

Lana's brave act has devastating consequences, while Lyn faces up to the fact that her marriage is in trouble. Steph keeps her hormone treatment side-effects from Max.

4584. Boyds to Men

When Summer is threatened as a result of Boyd's poster wars, he is forced to tell Max the whole story. Steph is concerned for Lyn's changing heart over Joe, and Karl becomes jealous of Izzy's psychiatrist, Dr Levi.

4585. Sons and Lovers

Svetlanka's forced to tell Karl the truth about Luka, and Karl's insecurities come to the fore. Max worries about Boyd, while Lou's obsession about Carol grows.

So thats next week sorted and thers more as the Hoyland house gets fire bombed cos of Boyd poster job and Stuart and Sindi tell Toadie.
    Lyn decides she doesnt want to go to the country and Joe and her divorce eventually. The big explosion at Lassiters doesnt happen for a long while yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    Any one watch it?
    The Carl and Susan situation is really getting to me
    i hate neighbours, in the Uk are you ahead of us in seeing the eps? I think carl gets married to that girl and then there is something about lous pub getting burnt down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    i hate neighbours, in the Uk are you ahead of us in seeing the eps? I think carl gets married to that girl and then there is something about lous pub getting burnt down.
    I'd have thought we were quite a while behind you.

ReputationRep:
    the uk is 6/8 weeks behind australia... our breaks at Wimbledon, olympics/footballing events and such, and xmas ensure we never catch up.

ReputationRep:
    It's Portsmouh University's time for a visit from Joe Scully! Talk about doing the rounds! He'll be in our union doing, er, not a lot i imagine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    Heres something I found.

4578. Love Me or Leave Me

Sky prepares to lie for Lana. Meanwhile, Serena and Luka decide to take their relationship to the next level, and Sindi feels she's being exploited as a sex object.
    im fiding this whole 'the next level' thing so FUNNY!! bless them both...and serena yday 'im ready to make a commitment'... but there was no protection :eek: :rolleyes:

lol, wonder what serena's face will be like when she realises she's been sleeping with her brother!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    karl Kennedy is at our city union tonight, hopefuly i'll get to meet him, what shall i ask?

well unfortunately that night I got more wrecked than I have ever been in my life, i got absolutely para.

apparently i was there but i remember nothing from that night at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    lol, wonder what serena's face will be like when she realises she's been sleeping with her brother!! :eek:
    they'll have to give the show a post watershed airtime soon - lesbianism and incest all in a few weeks :eek: Its all downhill from here (esecially with the DOOL styley dreams Izzy keeps having lmao)

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else finding harold really funny?
    i know...i tend to laugh at everything on this programme, but really, harold bishop is a classic!!
    bless lou.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    can we just establish what relation Luca is to Serena...Im getting really upset at the possibility of it actually being her brother :confused: :turtle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    can we just establish what relation Luca is to Serena...Im getting really upset at the possibility of it actually being her brother :confused: :turtle:
    Its actually her bro. Somethin about lil having a baby when she was very young and bringing loads of shame upon her family. svetlanky told everyone that the baby died - but it didn't. ew.

ReputationRep:
    Is Luca going to be the same blood type as Lilijana??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    obviously!!

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    :eek:
    you aren't analysing neighbours as stupidly as possible!! the most 'un'predictable things happen chats!!!

EDIT: what do people think of tata and baba btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    EDIT: what do people think of tata and baba btw?
    baba is bad, shes using poor old Harold

whos tata :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    baba is bad, shes using poor old Harold

whos tata :confused:
    harold, its like grandad and granma type names...and bloody stupid at that as well,

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.