Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does LUKA know that he is Serena's bro? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    harold, its like grandad and granma type names...and bloody stupid at that as well,
    oh, in that case tata is cool, and I dont like what baba is doing to him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Schitt)
    Does LUKA know that he is Serena's bro? :eek:

eww no! he doesnt know who his parents are, but i must comment that if they have sex then neighbours are being shockingly radical!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClosetGinger)
    eww no! he doesnt know who his parents are, but i must comment that if they have sex then neighbours are being shockingly radical!
    yes it if that happens it will then surely be bought off by Channel 4 or channel 5!

ReputationRep:
    lol, i ment what do you think of their relationship...im finding it pretty funny how harold gets all excited about 'doing it'
    bless him and his many chins!!

i agree...baba is mean and sly :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    lol, i ment what do you think of their relationship...im finding it pretty funny how harold gets all excited about 'doing it'
    bless him and his many chins!!

i agree...baba is mean and sly :mad:
    did ne1 see the whipped cream in one episode...
    :joyman:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClosetGinger)
    but surly he must have thought it.....strange how they're the only serbian family around.....

i think he does know, and hes using serena to get close.

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    but surly he must have thought it.....strange how they're the only serbian family around.....

i think he does know, and hes using serena to get close.

love Katy***
    If he knows and Still goes through with sleeping with Serena then ewww! :frown:

He must have some clue though because Svetlanka is obviously hiding something from him by telling him to stay away from the Bishops right? :albertein

Sky is the coolest person in the show though :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    If he knows and Still goes through with sleeping with Serena then ewww! :frown:

He must have some clue though because Svetlanka is obviously hiding something from him by telling him to stay away from the Bishops right? :albertein

Sky is the coolest person in the show though :top:
    im not too sure if he knows..
    svetlanka told luka to keep away from serena, but didnt say why. if i remember correctly luka got really confused but when he questioned svetlanka she just told him to shut up..

not even neighbours would do something that disgusting if luka is supposed to know..would they? :eek: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    im not too sure if he knows..
    svetlanka told luka to keep away from serena, but didnt say why. if i remember correctly luka got really confused but when he questioned svetlanka she just told him to shut up..

not even neighbours would do something that disgusting if luka is supposed to know..would they? :eek: :confused:
    Luka DOESN'T know.

ReputationRep:
    It's a fun storyline..

Luka and Serena are besotted, little do neither of them know that they are related..

Luka will be the only person who is compatible with Serenas mom (forgot her name), but will it be too late?!

Wonder what'll happen :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    It's a fun storyline..

Luka and Serena are besotted, little do neither of them know that they are related..

Luka will be the only person who is compatible with Serenas mom (forgot her name), but will it be too late?!

Wonder what'll happen :eek:
    Yes I wonder..............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Yes I wonder..............
    with a hint of sarcasm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    with a hint of sarcasm!
    Maybe just a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe just a little bit.
    :hmpf: hmpf!

ReputationRep:
    why is it that in neighbours that no one ever celebrates christmas. thay did it last year!

is it because they cancel in over here during xmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    why is it that in neighbours that no one ever celebrates christmas. thay did it last year!

is it because they cancel in over here during xmas
    And they are doing it this year too.

Only it'll be March by the time we see it.

ReputationRep:
    And they are doing it this year too.

Only it'll be March by the time we see it.
    how come it was xmas over there at hte same time it was over here last year.

come to think of it i dont actually remember neighbours celabrating xmas ever. or is it that i just have a really bad memory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    how come it was xmas over there at hte same time it was over here last year.

come to think of it i dont actually remember neighbours celabrating xmas ever. or is it that i just have a really bad memory
    It wasn't - the Xmas episodes in Oz last year were shown in Feb this year.

Last year was one of very few times they have done that, if not the first time.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't - the Xmas episodes in Oz last year were shown in Feb this year.

Last year was one of very few times they have done that, if not the first time.
    wouldnt last year be this year then?
    sorry i am really really slow

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.