The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

feedtheflamingo
Neighbours has stopped for Christmas - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dito:
Just got this off the BBC Board About who dies in the Fire
Stephanie McIntosh (Sky), in a radio interview, gave a clue as to who may die in the finale fire: "Well, he's a baddie, and, ah, he's a bit of a freak."
Gus Maybe? :idea:
alrite who gives a flying :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas: about christmas when neighbours should be shown? what are they gunna replace it with, Home Alone? The :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:ing Snowman?
serious narb
alrite who gives a flying :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas: about christmas when neighbours should be shown? what are they gunna replace it with, Home Alone? The :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:ing Snowman?

lol so true, and we were about to see that lana girl get her head kicked in buy those homophobes (sp?)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1864
I'd forgotten Neighbours wouldn't be on this week, turned on at 1.40 and nearly broke my heart :frown: :frown: :frown:

I really need a life, don't I??
Reply 1865
neha p
hey rose:biggrin:
i know :frown:
there are too many neighbours breaks throughout the year..wimbledon, xmas, then all the bank hols..:rolleyes:
we are never gona get to the end of the karl izzy thing :rolleyes:

Hey neha!

Yea, I don't think the BBC like neighbours... any excuse to cancel it and they just go right ahead... not a thought for us doting neighbourlings!

Hmm, Izzy and Karl are so annoying.. and such a sad couple! All they do is stay in their smelly little flat; and occasionally Izzy might venture out for a spot of paranoid sleepwalking. Gaah.
Rose64
Hey neha!

Yea, I don't think the BBC like neighbours... any excuse to cancel it and they just go right ahead... not a thought for us doting neighbourlings!

Hmm, Izzy and Karl are so annoying.. and such a sad couple! All they do is stay in their smelly little flat; and occasionally Izzy might venture out for a spot of paranoid sleepwalking. Gaah.

I remember when CBBC presenters used to make fun of it!
Reply 1867
i miss neighbours sooo much :frown:
Reply 1868
i didnt get the whole tom and susan thing. i thought priests were allow to get married. or is it only catholic priests that aren't allowed to get married?

becasue ive heard of lots of priests that have wives.
Reply 1869
Just to remind everyone that Neighbours returns to our screens on Tuesday!

And Serena and Sky are searching for Luka......
theaman
Just to remind everyone that Neighbours returns to our screens on Tuesday!

And Serena and Sky are searching for Luka......

erm, thanks. :redface:
Reply 1871
Whats_The_411?
erm, thanks. :redface:

any spoilers for us today???
Neighbours is Back tommorow YAY!!!
Reading ahead,

Lana Has a tough time at school
Sky and Serena search for Luka
Svetlanka is given an ultamatum by Karl
Karl is embarisinlly mistaken for someone
Liljiana (sp?) Takes a turn for the worse
Boyd has to confess about the poster thing
Something happens with Lyn (I thinks she gets divorced not sure though)

That's all I can remember from the little "i" txt thingy on sky, that takes us up to Monday next week :biggrin: Sorry if you already knew that stuff :wink:

Oh and Sky Kisses Lana But regrets it afterwards, but that's not for a While yet :hello:
Sparkey
Something happens with Lyn (I thinks she gets divorced not sure though)

A warm welcome back for Neighbours it will be too! :biggrin: It's been far too long!

On the subject of Lyn, maybe the thing that happens if that Joe gets killed in a car crash, because they are due to kill off his character (remember; he got fired for doing drugs on set - he can't be seen again!). Not sure when this is due to happen though. :cool:
Reply 1874
They do get divorced, and with Jack leaving too, she may be moving.
lessthanthree
it's on NOW!!!!

Not for me It's not :frown: Not untill 5:35 B;uddy School :frown:
Reply 1876
boyd loves himself... :biggrin:
whats the deal with darcy these days? is he dead or what? i heard that izzy doent get cought out till the wedding day. is it true paul will be back?
peculiar2
whats the deal with darcy these days? is he dead or what? i heard that izzy doent get cought out till the wedding day. is it true paul will be back?

paul and hanner (sp? lol) those were the days.....
Reply 1879
gossip_girl
paul and hanner (sp? lol) those were the days.....

This is a different character called Paul. :biggrin:

Latest