Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feedtheflamingo)
    Neighbours has stopped for Christmas - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    Just got this off the BBC Board About who dies in the Fire
    Stephanie McIntosh (Sky), in a radio interview, gave a clue as to who may die in the finale fire: "Well, he's a baddie, and, ah, he's a bit of a freak."
    Gus Maybe? :idea:

ReputationRep:
    alrite who gives a flying :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas: about christmas when neighbours should be shown? what are they gunna replace it with, Home Alone? The :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:ing Snowman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    alrite who gives a flying :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas: about christmas when neighbours should be shown? what are they gunna replace it with, Home Alone? The :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:ing Snowman?
    lol so true, and we were about to see that lana girl get her head kicked in buy those homophobes (sp?)!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'd forgotten Neighbours wouldn't be on this week, turned on at 1.40 and nearly broke my heart

I really need a life, don't I??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    hey rose
    i know
    there are too many neighbours breaks throughout the year..wimbledon, xmas, then all the bank hols..:rolleyes:
    we are never gona get to the end of the karl izzy thing :rolleyes:
    Hey neha!

Yea, I don't think the BBC like neighbours... any excuse to cancel it and they just go right ahead... not a thought for us doting neighbourlings!

Hmm, Izzy and Karl are so annoying.. and such a sad couple! All they do is stay in their smelly little flat; and occasionally Izzy might venture out for a spot of paranoid sleepwalking. Gaah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Hey neha!

Yea, I don't think the BBC like neighbours... any excuse to cancel it and they just go right ahead... not a thought for us doting neighbourlings!

Hmm, Izzy and Karl are so annoying.. and such a sad couple! All they do is stay in their smelly little flat; and occasionally Izzy might venture out for a spot of paranoid sleepwalking. Gaah.
    I remember when CBBC presenters used to make fun of it!

ReputationRep:
    i miss neighbours sooo much

ReputationRep:
    i didnt get the whole tom and susan thing. i thought priests were allow to get married. or is it only catholic priests that aren't allowed to get married?

becasue ive heard of lots of priests that have wives.

ReputationRep:
    Just to remind everyone that Neighbours returns to our screens on Tuesday!

And Serena and Sky are searching for Luka......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Just to remind everyone that Neighbours returns to our screens on Tuesday!

And Serena and Sky are searching for Luka......

erm, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    erm, thanks.
    any spoilers for us today???

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours is Back tommorow YAY!!!
    Reading ahead,

Lana Has a tough time at school
    Sky and Serena search for Luka
    Svetlanka is given an ultamatum by Karl
    Karl is embarisinlly mistaken for someone
    Liljiana (sp?) Takes a turn for the worse
    Boyd has to confess about the poster thing
    Something happens with Lyn (I thinks she gets divorced not sure though)

That's all I can remember from the little "i" txt thingy on sky, that takes us up to Monday next week Sorry if you already knew that stuff

Oh and Sky Kisses Lana But regrets it afterwards, but that's not for a While yet :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Something happens with Lyn (I thinks she gets divorced not sure though)
    A warm welcome back for Neighbours it will be too! It's been far too long!

On the subject of Lyn, maybe the thing that happens if that Joe gets killed in a car crash, because they are due to kill off his character (remember; he got fired for doing drugs on set - he can't be seen again!). Not sure when this is due to happen though. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    They do get divorced, and with Jack leaving too, she may be moving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    it's on NOW!!!!
    Not for me It's not Not untill 5:35 B;uddy School

ReputationRep:
    boyd loves himself...

ReputationRep:
    whats the deal with darcy these days? is he dead or what? i heard that izzy doent get cought out till the wedding day. is it true paul will be back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peculiar2)
    whats the deal with darcy these days? is he dead or what? i heard that izzy doent get cought out till the wedding day. is it true paul will be back?
    paul and hanner (sp? lol) those were the days.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    paul and hanner (sp? lol) those were the days.....
    This is a different character called Paul.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.